Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:26 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2381
Default Re: Good Ol' Plaxico coming back to Pittsburgh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
You can spin all you want,but the facts are the facts. The thing that totally kills the argument that the Steelers have better receivers is this. Pittsburgh is 13th in the league with 370 pass attempts. The Bengals are 19th with 345. The Steelers have 2428 passing yards,while the Bengals have 2496. The Steelers throw the ball MORE than the Bengals,but have fewer passing yards.
1. Dink and dunk
2. Tight ends and running back receiving yards would need to be factored out. For example, Miller has a ton of catches and TDs, but his yard totals are usually very low. Dwyer and Redman aren't exactly Reggie Bush when it comes to yards after the catch either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:31 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3470

Quote:
You can spin all you want,but the facts are the facts. The thing that totally kills the argument that the Steelers have better receivers is this. Pittsburgh is 13th in the league with 370 pass attempts. The Bengals are 19th with 345. The Steelers have 2428 passing yards,while the Bengals have 2496. The Steelers throw the ball MORE than the Bengals,but have fewer passing yards.
Actually the fact of the matter is that the Steelers passing game has become largely their running game. It's not about yards, it's about time of possession and 3rd down conversion.

I don't know what those rankings are, but if I were a betting man, I'd say they probably blow your team right out of the water, by far.

Case in point; Look at Mike Wallace. Is he suddenly over the hill? Has he lost all of his speed in less than a calendar year? Or perhaps the offense no longer prioritizes the deep ball? Aj Green has more TD's of I think 50+ yards? than anybody else in the league. Does that mean he's faster than Mike Wallace or could it be he's running more deep routes?

I'm not arguing Wallace vs Green, but the fact of the matter is you're comparing stats in a complete vacuum and that's entirely inappropriate given the completely different offense and utilization of passing games. That's like comparing 2 women's massive knockers without any mention of the giant mole or blue vein on top of one, then telling me those hooters are better just because they're 1/16th of a cup larger.

Last edited by Asmith(DE); 11-24-2012 at 02:38 AM.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:32 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18564

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
1. Dink and dunk
2. Tight ends and running back receiving yards would need to be factored out. For example, Miller has a ton of catches and TDs, but his yard totals are usually very low. Dwyer and Redman aren't exactly Reggie Bush when it comes to yards after the catch either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
Actually the fact of the matter is that the Steelers passing game has become largely their running game. It's not about yards, it's about time of possession and 3rd down conversion.

I don't know what those rankings are, but if I were a betting man, I'd say they probably blow your team right out of the water, by far.

Case in point; Look at Mike Wallace. Is he suddenly over the hill? Has he lost all of his speed in less than a calendar year? Or perhaps the offense no longer prioritizes the deep ball? Aj Green has more TD's of I think 50+ yards? than anybody else in the league. Does that mean he's faster than Mike Wallace or could it be he's running more deep routes?

I'm not arguing Wallace vs Green, but the fact of the matter is you're comparing stats in a complete vacuum and that's entirely inappropriate given the completely different offense and utilization of passing games. That's like comparing 2 women's massive knockers without any mention of the giant mole or blue vein on top of one, then telling me those hooters are better just because they're 1/16th of a cup larger.
LOL @ Steelers fan spinning like crazy and backtracking, changing their story when facts slap them in the face.

Quote:
Adding the fact that our receiving core is one of, if not the single, best in the AFC is taking "bait" and jumping on the bandwagon?

I doubt Greggy was offended I added to his point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
No.
Quote:
Prove my statement incorrect.
Quote:
Not enough data. We'll see where teams stand after week 5. That's almost 1/3 of the season.

Your claims are not fact. They are homeristic opinions.
Quote:
Fact is, 1 team has to be the best and 1 has to be the worst. Same with receiving cores. You have done nothing to refute that fact that the Steelers, spot for spot, have one of, if the the most, talented groups in the AFC. I'm looking forward to your assessment after week 5, but I don't see any team that can match what the Steelers can do with their top 4 guys - well, our only 4 guys I guess.
Silly Steeler fans.

Quote:
Yards/Game

15.Bengals[352.8 yards/game]
17.Steelers[349.6 yards/game]

Passing Yards/Game

10.Bengals[249.6 yards/game]
13.Steelers[242.8 yards/game]

Points/Game

12.Bengals[24.8]
19.Steelers[21.7]

Receiving TD's

Bengals=21
Steelers=17

Players with multiple TD catches

Bengals=4
Steelers=2

As far as Miller,Wallace,and Sanders go,get real. Those three have combined for 120 catches for 1430 yards and 13 TD's. AJ Green,Jermaine Gresham,and our #3 WR Andrew Hawkins have combined for 141 catches for 1822 yards and 16 TD's. Advantage Bengals,all day,every day. If you thrown in Antonio Brown and Muhammed Sanu[who's only started the last two games and was inactive much of the year],it's still advantage Bengals,1947 yards to 1929 and 18 TD's to 14.
Let's see some more backtracking and excuses, ladies. It's funny as hell to watch you flop around like fish out of water.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:32 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4284

Quote:

It's funny as hell to watch you flop around like fish out of water.
Hell isn't funny so you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Obamas lies... 11-21-2014 10:39 PM SociopathicSteelerFan My alter is woodley and I approve this copypasta. -SSF
Quote:
Election Day Waste 11-06-2014 01:25 AM SociopathicSteelerFan You're cute when you're an alter. -SS
Quote:
Texas is about as... 11-09-2014 02:41 PM SociopathicSteelerFan I posted this rep message because no one likes me. :( -SSF
Old 11-24-2012, 01:00 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20726

Quote:
1. Dink and dunk
Sigh....

Steeler WR's=128 catches,1612 yards,8 TD's

Bengal WR's=143 catches,1832 yards,17 TD's

To put it into perspective for you guys,AJ Green[10] has more TD catches than your entire WR corps.

Last edited by Whatever; 11-24-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:18 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post

The Steelers are a better team and 3rd down conversion and ToP by far. That's not a point of debate.

I wouldn't say Wallace has lost his deep speed,but the guy is a dropped ball machine in the games I'm watching. That hurts him. I would be willing to bet that this is Wallace's worst year for drops by far.

The new offensive philosophy of Haley hurts your WR's. However,not in the way that you think. Under Arians,if there was nobody open downfield,Ben would scramble until somebody got open deep. Now,if the WR's don't get open downfield,Ben's suppossed to check it down to a RB or TE and move on to the next down. It's not that the Steelers are taking a lot fewer designed deep shots. It's that they are not getting the huge chunks of yards off of broken plays. Why did all those sandlot plays take place in the first place? Because your WR's weren't getting seperation and needed Ben to buy them time to get open.

As far as moles and veins,the biggest mole in this entire debate is the fact that outside of Wallace,the Steelers have no WR's that can actually score TD's.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:38 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
LOL @ Steelers fan spinning like crazy and backtracking, changing their story when facts slap them in the face.

Silly Steeler fans.

Let's see some more backtracking and excuses, ladies. It's funny as hell to watch you flop around like fish out of water.
So I was dealing with the term "talent". You are using nothing but pure fantasy stats with no explaination to disprove the "talent".

Next year Miller could catch 25 TDs, 23 of which happen in the redzone. If 90% of our called redzone plays are passes to Heath and 9 of his TDs came in 4th quarter garbage time, is Miller one of the most talented tight ends to ever play the game? Keep in mind, last year he had 2 TDs, this year so far he has 6 and next year he ends up with 25. Did his talent magically go from below average to unstoppable in 2 years, or did he take on a different role which drastically changed his stats?

Quote:
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.

Last edited by 6andcounting; 11-24-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
The Steelers are a better team and 3rd down conversion and ToP by far. That's not a point of debate.

I wouldn't say Wallace has lost his deep speed,but the guy is a dropped ball machine in the games I'm watching. That hurts him. I would be willing to bet that this is Wallace's worst year for drops by far.

The new offensive philosophy of Haley hurts your WR's. However,not in the way that you think. Under Arians,if there was nobody open downfield,Ben would scramble until somebody got open deep. Now,if the WR's don't get open downfield,Ben's suppossed to check it down to a RB or TE and move on to the next down. It's not that the Steelers are taking a lot fewer designed deep shots. It's that they are not getting the huge chunks of yards off of broken plays. Why did all those sandlot plays take place in the first place? Because your WR's weren't getting seperation and needed Ben to buy them time to get open.

As far as moles and veins,the biggest mole in this entire debate is the fact that outside of Wallace,the Steelers have no WR's that can actually score TD's.
The Steelers have 17 TD's this season, and yes Wallace does have 6 which is the highest number of TD's for the receivers. But Heath Miller also has 6 TD's, the rest are by the running backs and that one unbelievable run by Lefty. It is only common sense that the Bengals would have higher stats than the Steelers for the simple fact the Bengals have more of a West Coast offense than the Steelers. Up until Rainey started showing his ability by running the ball, the Steelers relied on short passes and screen passes and relied on yards after the catch. God, I can't even count how many wide receiver screen passes they have thrown this year.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:51 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

You have admitted the Steelers don't get as many deep plays because we use check down when the defense gives us that outlet. Hence, dink and dunk. Because we go down the field by actually maintaining long drives instead of Arians idea of "we either score a 60 yard TD in 3 plays or we punt on 4th and 10" we end up with a lot more possessions that get inside the opponents 30. With Arians, field position or situation didn't matter, he could go 4 or 5 wide at any moment. The redzone was not Miller time or run the ball time for Airhead. He'd call a hail mary from the 12 yard line - that's why he got "retired". Haley likes to run and knows how to use the tight ends, especially in the redzone. It's hard for Sanders and Brown to catch TDs when our goal line formations have them standing on the sidelines and have Heath being used like the 6'5 monster he is.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
You have admitted the Steelers don't get as many deep plays because we use check down when the defense gives us that outlet. Hence, dink and dunk. Because we go down the field by actually maintaining long drives instead of Arians idea of "we either score a 60 yard TD in 3 plays or we punt on 4th and 10" we end up with a lot more possessions that get inside the opponents 30. With Arians, field position or situation didn't matter, he could go 4 or 5 wide at any moment. The redzone was not Miller time or run the ball time for Airhead. He'd call a hail mary from the 12 yard line - that's why he got "retired". Haley likes to run and knows how to use the tight ends, especially in the redzone. It's hard for Sanders and Brown to catch TDs when our goal line formations have them standing on the sidelines and have Heath being used like the 6'5 monster he is.

Seriously how many wide receiver screens have the Steelers thrown this season?
Old 11-24-2012, 03:01 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
So I was dealing with the term "talent". You are using nothing but pure fantasy stats with no explaination to disprove the "talent".

Next year Miller could catch 25 TDs, 23 of which happen in the redzone. If 90% of our redzone plays are passes to Heath and 9 of his TDs came in 4th quarter garbage time, is Miller one of the most talented tight ends to ever play the game? Keep in mind, last year he had 2 TDs, this year so far he has 6 and next year he ends up with 25. Did his talent magically go from below average to unstoppable in 2 years, or did he take on a different role which drastically changed his stats?
I read "so i was dealing with the term "talent", and stopped there.

I'm not going to read any more of that bull ****. You're trying to fit some intangible component to a tangible comparison because you can't say the Steelers WRs are statistically better than the Bengals right now. It's complete, utter, lame, bull (capital asterisks).

I can't stress how complete and utterly lame it is. The English language is lacking in describing how super weak your spinning is. You want to crow about how great the Steelers "core" is-- in the past-- and now that it doesn't fit, you want to add a qualifier to it.

Don't bother replying to this post with more lame-*** bull ****. If that's all you have, just skip past it and try and beguile someone else with your virtual 'slippery serpents tongue'. I'm not impressed or fooled.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:11 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Forty-three bajilllllionnnnnnzzzzzzzzz, seven-hundred and eighty-twelve!!!11!1!1!!11!!!!

lol. Stop the silliness.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Forty-three bajilllllionnnnnnzzzzzzzzz, seven-hundred and eighty-twelve!!!11!1!1!!11!!!!

lol. Stop the silliness.
Your probably close on that number.

The point I and every steeler fan has been trying to get through to you all is that the Steelers don't go deep that much. Sure they may take a shot just to keep the defense honest, but what they really depend on is the yards after the catch. That is what makes the offense go. It also takes the heat off of the offensive line and Ben or whoever is the QB, because the ball comes out faster. As far as Brown and Sanders not scoring TD's, that is because they are used between the twenty's. Once the Steelers hit the red zone it is Miller who takes front stage
Old 11-24-2012, 03:34 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Your probably close on that number.

The point I and every steeler fan has been trying to get through to you all is that the Steelers don't go deep that much. Sure they may take a shot just to keep the defense honest, but what they really depend on is the yards after the catch. That is what makes the offense go. It also takes the heat off of the offensive line and Ben or whoever is the QB, because the ball comes out faster. As far as Brown and Sanders not scoring TD's, that is because they are used between the twenty's. Once the Steelers hit the red zone it is Miller who takes front stage
And the point you should be focusing on about that point is, the YPA is almost exactly the same. The Steelers aren't doing anything different than the Bengals and many other teams are doing.

The QB will throw the ball to whoever is open depending on the coverage. So you can't say, "every time the Steelers get near the end zone, they target Miller". If he's getting most of the TDs it's because he's open or the QB likes that matchup the best.

Steelers fans keep bringing up how they have the best WR "core". So don't get too upset when it's shown that they're behind in the comparison.

You don't get it both ways. Last year the comparison was made that the Steelers were putting up better numbers and they didn't want to hear anything about Dalton being a rookie or getting rid of the ball quickly or throwing it away to play another down.

It was all about 'Elite Ben and the Amazing Flying Wide Receivers'.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:39 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I read "so i was dealing with the term "talent", and stopped there.

I'm not going to read any more of that bull ****. You're trying to fit some intangible component to a tangible comparison because you can't say the Steelers WRs are statistically better than the Bengals right now. It's complete, utter, lame, bull (capital asterisks).

I can't stress how complete and utterly lame it is. The English language is lacking in describing how super weak your spinning is. You want to crow about how great the Steelers "core" is-- in the past-- and now that it doesn't fit, you want to add a qualifier to it.

Don't bother replying to this post with more lame-*** bull ****. If that's all you have, just skip past it and try and beguile someone else with your virtual 'slippery serpents tongue'. I'm not impressed or fooled.
You are upset because my example with Miller proves that a role a player plays within a system is the real explaination behind that players stats. Therefore those fantasy stats you defended before don't really support the point you have tried tooth and nail to prove.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 03:40 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
You are upset because my example with Miller proves that a role a player plays within a system is the real explaination behind that players stats. Therefore those fantasy stats you defended before don't really support the point you have tried tooth and nail to prove.
No. I'm not upset at all. I just think your line of reasoning is really stupid and lame.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:43 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
More than the entire Arians era combined, but I've yet to see us run one with a defender in press coverage on the guy we are going to throw to.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 04:44 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Shush fantasy stat guy...

Quote:
People also thought he was crazy last year when he said his goal was to make the probowl, and that was when Holmes was still on the team. 60 catches; 1,257 yards and 10 TDs later..... Which are probowl stats if you are a big name receiver. He averaged 20.95 yards a catch last year. If he averages that over a 96 catch season that's over 2,000 yards. I don't think he could keep up that average with those many catches, but a 120 catch season with a 16.7 YPC average is a 2,000 yard season. With the new rules it would not surprise me in the least to see a 2,000 yard receiver in the next 3-4 years. Why not Wallace? 100 catches at 18.5 yards a catch would over take Rice as the single season receiving yard record holder. I'd rather a player set a very high, but within the realm of possibilty, goal and aim to be the best, then compare himself to others.
Quote:
You missed the point.

And you have appeared the butcher the quote feature.

Funny how some on this board used to attempt to diminish Ward's stats by saying he had Burress/Washington/Holmes/Wallce to take the top off the coverages. Now Wallace's stats don't count because he didn't have a guy like Holmes to take catches away? Which is it people?
Quote:
Personally, if Wallace will reach 2,000 yards next season he will do so getting 100 catches while averaging 20+ YPC. But with all the rules to benefit the passing game a receiver having a 120 catch season will become the norm, whereas 10 years ago it would have been top 3 all-time for a season. While the 11-13 YPC average hold true for most past players, things are changing very quickly.

The key to a receiver getting 2,000 yards would be the deep ball. Last year Wallace had 14 catches between 20-40 yards and 6 catches over 40 yards. Wallace getting 20 catches between 20-40 yards isn't an unreasonable jump. Let's say he averaged 28 YPC on those 20 catches. That's 560 yards. Let's say Wallace get's 4 more catches of 40+ yards this year than last year for an average of 45 yards per catch. That would add to be 1,010 yards on just 30 catches. He would hit 2,000 yards if he averaged just 14.15 yards on 70 other catches, or just 11 yards a catch on 90 other catches. And those predictions for # of long ball catches and yards are extremely realistic.

EDIT: Last year 23.3% of Wallace's catches were for between 20-40 yards. If he has 20 this year on 100 catches the % will drop. 10% of Wallace's catches last year were 40+ yards. If he has 10 like I predict on 100 catches that % will remain the same. So that stands to validate my predictions as reaonable predictions.

Wallace has made huges strides his 1st two years and had 9 catches in the SB. Obviously it would take a lot to become a 2,000 yard receiver, but with todays rules and a guy with Wallace's potential it is in the realm of possibilty within the next few years. Wallace only had 1 game over 125 yards last year, but 7 games total with 100 yards or more. Plus Wallace averaged just under 53 yards a game in the 4 games without Ben and had 9 total catches in that span. In the 12 games with Ben he averaged 87.2 yards a game with Ben and 4.25 catches per game.
Quote:
Wallace averaged 4.25 catches and 87.2 yards a game in the 12 games with Ben last year. Put that over a 16 game season he has 68 catches for 1,400 yards. If he predicted 1,500 yards he would have been predicting he only adds 6.25 yards per game with Ben as qb. Big whoop. The man is striving to be great and is not going to limit himself.
Quote:
I agree, a hec of a lot of thing would have to go to have a 2,000 yard season, and as of now he is far from a Moss or TO. When I envision a scenerio where Wallace gets 2,000 yards (next year anyway) it's starts becoming a bit of a stretch after getting over 1,800 yards. To me the huge jump in production isn't what makes me think he won't get it as much as the offense we run. We have too many other weapons and with Ben there will always be that "hit or miss" aspect. If Wallace could manage 1,010+ yards on 30 cacthes (like I explained in a previous post) the skies the limit to his yardage total, and compared to last years number I think he could manage that many yards on just 30 catches.
Quote:

1.) Favre, Manning and Brady could very well be in the Hall by the time Ben retires.
2.) And I'm crazy for saying Ben's 1st 7 years have put him in strong position to make a run at being a 1st ballot HOFer, but then you mention all the guys bolded above as possible HOFers. Hec, put Dalton on that list while your at it. What about Vick, he's a good qb and he's black?
3.) Is "A" Big Ben's stats from last year, or League MVP Brady's?
----------------------------------------------A-------------------- B
Passing Yards per game: ------266.7............. 243.6
Completions per game: ----------20...................20.25
Attempts per game: ---------------32.4................30.8
Completion %: -----------------------61.7.................65.9
Yards per attempt: -----------------8.2....................7.9

Considering I never said he would even get HOF consideration if he retired today, I don't get the point of this part.
Quote:
Wallace was 5th in the league in yards and all of 9 yards away from 4th place. He had 21 yards per catch which was 1st in the league among players with atleast 50 catches. His 10 TDs were tied for 4th in the league. Is that really a "crappy year"? No, not really.

But I will tell you exactly why I didn't predict higher stats. At the time in was a popular thing among bengals fans to say Wallace would struggle as a starter. I picked stats I felt Wallace would likely succeed knowing that all the Bengal fans would claim he wouldn't reach those stats and posted them on my thread "Mike Wallace". At the time (June/July of last year) not a single Bengal fan on that thread said anything along the line of 60 catches, 1,000 yards and 7 TDs being low stats to predict. A few pages in to the thread I made another prediction. I said that whenever Wallace exceeds my predictions all the Bengal fans here will turn around and say that I made an obvious prediction and that it was basically a given Wallace would acheive those stats. I hope you weren't one of the ones going against my prediction on that thread.
Quote:
I didn't need to pick "risky" stats. I knew that all the Bengal fans would say he wouldn't reach the stats that even you admitt weren't very risky at all. It juts makes the bengal fans who said he wouldn't reach those numbers look dumb because most people seem to agree that it was a safe prediction. If I did pick "risky" stats and Wallce got them then it doesn't make the guys who denied he would get those stats look dumb because it was "risky" to make that kind of prediction. You get it?
I got bored after just these few. Ya hypocritical blumpkinating turkeybrain.

Last edited by rfaulk34; 11-24-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
More than the entire Arians era combined, but I've yet to see us run one with a defender in press coverage on the guy we are going to throw to.
Yep and that is because if they try press coverage on Wallace, they are going to get burned. They have to play off of him, same thing with Brown and Sanders. As a defender you have to respect their speed.

Last edited by silenetwolf; 11-24-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:56 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Yep and that is because if they try press coverage on Wallace, they are going to get burned. They have to play off of him, same thing with Brown and Sanders. As a defender you have to respect their speed.
Because Mike Wallace is the fastest man in da hisory of da worlldddzzzzzsssszzzzz!!1!
Old 11-24-2012, 05:07 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Shush fantasy stat guy...

I got bored after just these few. Ya hypocritical blumpkinating turkeybrain.
Sorry, but all you have done was prove I am consistant with my point about stats being highly dependant on the system. Look at my explaination as to why Wallace wouldn't actually have his 2,000 yard season. And my spot on prediction about Wallace's production factored in his role in the offense. Just because I talked about numbers doesn't mean you caught me trying to use them to compare Wallace to receivers used in different systems.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 05:31 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Sorry, but all you have done was prove I am consistant with my point about stats being highly dependant on the system. Look at my explaination as to why Wallace wouldn't actually have his 2,000 yard season. And my spot on prediction about Wallace's production factored in his role in the offense. Just because I talked about numbers doesn't mean you caught me trying to use them to compare Wallace to receivers used in different systems.
LOL!

You are an endless well of hilarity!
Old 11-24-2012, 05:58 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4284

Quote:
LOL!

You are an endless well of hilarity!
I dont see how the Raiders can beat the bengals.
bengals by at least a touchdown.

Quote:
Obamas lies... 11-21-2014 10:39 PM SociopathicSteelerFan My alter is woodley and I approve this copypasta. -SSF
Quote:
Election Day Waste 11-06-2014 01:25 AM SociopathicSteelerFan You're cute when you're an alter. -SS
Quote:
Texas is about as... 11-09-2014 02:41 PM SociopathicSteelerFan I posted this rep message because no one likes me. :( -SSF
Old 11-24-2012, 05:59 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
I dont see how the Raiders can beat the bengals.
bengals by at least a touchdown.
I'll drink to that.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Because Mike Wallace is the fastest man in da hisory of da worlldddzzzzzsssszzzzz!!1!

He is faster than Green is.