Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Joelist's Avatar
Joelist Joelist is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Justice, IL
Posts: 4,478
Rep Points: 6525
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Remember they also pounded the Giants, who are not a bad team. not saying they are Super Bowl material or even playoff bound necessarily but they do look a lot better.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelist View Post
Remember they also pounded the Giants, who are not a bad team. not saying they are Super Bowl material or even playoff bound necessarily but they do look a lot better.
to their credit the steeler fans have a hard time identifying those of us who aren't completely depraved homers and are somewhat rational
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Asmith(DE)'s Avatar
Asmith(DE) Asmith(DE) is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,007
Rep Points: 3470
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
to their credit the steeler fans have a hard time identifying those of us who aren't completely depraved homers and are somewhat rational
It's become much easier since Luvnuts doesn't have the stones to post in the smack forum anymore.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from Florence View Post
Chad is as good of a wr as Carson is at qb. I could care less if both find a new team.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:18 PM
BengalYankee's Avatar
BengalYankee BengalYankee is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 11,066
Rep Points: 17876
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop Block View Post
the way the steelers played against the Chiefs with only scoring just 13 says something....



__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Chop Block Chop Block is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,783
Rep Points: 50
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

what happened last night steeler fans ..OOoooo you lost .. like i said the Bengals could catch up in the Div...i say 9-7..maybe the steelers go 8-8..and 3rd in the Div..
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Chop Block Chop Block is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,783
Rep Points: 50
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

and again the Bengals out score the steelers.. three games in a roll.the Bengals win with 24 or more...will the steelers lose the next one too ?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:20 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 9,086
Rep Points: 11564
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop Block View Post
and again the Bengals out score the steelers.. three games in a roll.the Bengals win with 24 or more...will the steelers lose the next one too ?
Maybe.

Will the Bengals have back to back winning seasons for the first time in over a decade?

Will they win a playoff game for the first time in over two decades?

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:16 PM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,431
Rep Points: 13380
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
Maybe.

Will the Bengals have back to back winning seasons for the first time in over a decade?

Will they win a playoff game for the first time in over two decades?

When did that happen? I think its actually closer to 4 decades since thats happened
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:18 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 9,086
Rep Points: 11564
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
When did that happen? I think its actually closer to 4 decades since thats happened
I don't pay that close attention.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:23 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 13,915
Rep Points: 16340
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
I don't pay that close attention.
How close did you pay attention to the Browns v Steelers game today?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:26 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 9,086
Rep Points: 11564
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
How close did you pay attention to the Browns v Steelers game today?
Every last miserable second of it.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:28 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 13,915
Rep Points: 16340
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
Every last miserable second of it.

I feel for ya, mang.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:29 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 9,086
Rep Points: 11564
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I feel for ya, mang.
Honestly i expected a close game. But not because the Steelers would stink up the joint so completely on offense.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-25-2012, 08:38 PM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop Block View Post
and again the Bengals out score the steelers.. three games in a roll.the Bengals win with 24 or more...will the steelers lose the next one too ?

I could of sworn we played the Browns this week. Who gives a damn how many points the Bengals scored in the last three games. None of those games were against the Steelers defense. BTW just to let you know, the number of points scored in the NFL don't mean squat. It is all about wins and losses.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Robbie Sharp Robbie Sharp is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rochester, N.Y.
Posts: 5,471
Rep Points: 8348
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
I could of sworn we played the Browns this week. Who gives a damn how many points the Bengals scored in the last three games. None of those games were against the Steelers defense. BTW just to let you know, the number of points scored in the NFL don't mean squat. It is all about wins and losses.
Please tell that to the Carson Palmer apologists.
__________________
''Life's tough .......... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
-- John Wayne
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Chop Block Chop Block is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,783
Rep Points: 50
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
I could of sworn we played the Browns this week. Who gives a damn how many points the Bengals scored in the last three games. None of those games were against the Steelers defense. BTW just to let you know, the number of points scored in the NFL don't mean squat. It is all about wins and losses.
if a team has more points in a season then the other in the same Div then it does..if their tied in that Div..
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:32 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop Block View Post
if a team has more points in a season then the other in the same Div then it does..if their tied in that Div..
WTF are you talking about? Do you realize how many steps it requires to get to that point?

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

The chances are slim to none and they both left town.

Last edited by silenetwolf; 11-27-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Chop Block Chop Block is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,783
Rep Points: 50
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
WTF are you talking about? Do you realize how many steps it requires to get to that point?

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

The chances are slim to none and they both left town.
who give a F it could happen steeler fans just mad that their over hyped team has lost 2 and about to lose another in a row..hope little ben is back for the Bengals 2 game ..Ben goes down with the pass rush..and Andy and comp puts up 30 or more on the steelers def..
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-27-2012, 08:40 PM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop Block View Post
who give a F it could happen steeler fans just mad that their over hyped team has lost 2 and about to lose another in a row..hope little ben is back for the Bengals 2 game ..Ben goes down with the pass rush..and Andy and comp puts up 30 or more on the steelers def..
OK you just proved you do not know a damn thing about football. I am not going to argue with an idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Chop Block Chop Block is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,783
Rep Points: 50
Default Re: Bet the Bengals have a higher score

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
OK you just proved you do not know a damn thing about football. I am not going to argue with an idiot.
i know a lame duck when i see one and now the steelers are lame..even if ben come's back the steelers will be lucky to go 8-8..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.