Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:21 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 770
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
hair isnt red enough
gross
Old 11-27-2012, 01:25 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12897

Quote:
Cant be SCS, hair isnt red enough

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-27-2012, 01:35 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Rep Points: 28411

Quote:
Cant be SCS, hair isnt red enough
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against hair color...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:07 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1711

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoxyod View Post
Colts still generically don't have much talent other than Luck, Mathis, and Wayne. They are getting by on clse wins and pretty good coaching. They'll regress as the season progresses
Seriously?

Dude... the season is 2/3 over. How much more "progressing" needs to happen to the season before the Colts regressing begins?

The only 2 games I'm worried about are the Texans. But 1 of them, the Colts will probably win because the Texans will have won their seed position and will sit down their regulars. That's a game the Texans could care less whether they win or lose. That's why I think the Colts will split with the Texans. The rest are all winnable games by the Colts.

I don't think the Colts will get too far into the playoffs, but at least they'll make it.

This FAR SURPASSES what everyone thought they would do this season. Remember... this is still a rebuilding year for the Colts. REBUILDING!!! The Colts aren't complete yet. But... that doesn't seem to stop Bengal fans from COMPARING a rebuilding team to their current team which may be the best Bengal team to have come out of Cincy in over 20 years. That's pretty pathetic, dude. This is like a 10 year old kid in a karate tournament who has somehow managed to score more points and is ranked higher than a dude who's been training for over 20 years and the dude is saying ".... yeah... but that kid is going to lose later in the tournament, you'll see!"

Really?
Old 11-27-2012, 05:12 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cupcakes View Post
I don't blame you for nut-riding your team. I nut-ride my team as well. They aren't as good as you think they are though. You can be hyped about it all damned day, but at the end of the season, you'll just be sad....

Oh, and I hate you....go Delhomme yourself.
Oh... I know... because they are BETTER than I thought they are!

I didn't think the Colts would win more than 5 games this season. THAT was my expectation of the team. The fact that they'll make it to the playoffs? Are you freakin' kidding me? If they make it to the playoffs and go 1 and done, I'll be ecstatic! That's pretty damn good for a REBUILDING TEAM!! Without a Head Coach!

Compare the Colts to other rebuilding teams and you'll get a better idea of how good they are GOING TO BE!!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 05:13 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
Gotta love them cupcake schedules, huh?Idiotic tool.
You ought to know... the Bengals have been riding cupcake schedules for decades due to their constantly being in the cellar of the NFL. It's surprising the Bengals haven't been into more playoffs.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:15 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsean View Post
Oh look whose internet connection is back up. How long was it down after that debacle in New England?
New England?

Oh... yeah... that minor hiccup.

The Colts are better now. They've won again!
Old 11-27-2012, 05:18 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12120

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You ought to know... the Bengals have been riding cupcake schedules for decades due to their constantly being in the cellar of the NFL. It's surprising the Bengals haven't been into more playoffs.
Your insult kind of collapsed on itself there.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:19 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Actually the colts are that good..Luck broke a rooky record 2 weeks ago.
Wow! A Bengal fan with knowledge.

By the way... your team actually has talent. You just need a new head coach and your team could be competing every year.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:24 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Your insult kind of collapsed on itself there.
You better hope the Bengals don't collapse in the next 5 games.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:34 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3804

Quote:
New England?

Its a tight race Coltsfan...Indy 7-4, bengals 6-5.

Colts remaining games....

Det
Ten
Hou
KC
Hou

bengals...

SD
Dal
Phi
Pit
Balt

What is your assessment of how it will play out? Will the Colts end up with the better record as you predicted?
Looking at their respective schedules, and with the Colts currently up by one, I would have to give the edge to Indy.

Bengal fans want to hear your analysis but are afraid to ask.
Go for it.

Old 11-27-2012, 05:42 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
You better hope the Bengals don't collapse in the next 5 games.
Couldn't the same be said for the Colts? Personally, I said 8-8 for Cincinnati this year. What was your ridiculous prediction for the Colts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post

Det
Ten
Hou
KC
Hou

bengals...

SD
Dal
Phi
Pit
Balt
Since meanJoe did the footwork for me, I'll go ahead and throw it out there that I could see Indy dropping 4 of those remaining games and Cincy dropping at least 2 of their remaining games, leaving their records at 8-8 each. Who wins your little bet then?
Old 11-27-2012, 05:43 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

Det
Ten
Hou
KC
Hou

bengals...

SD
Dal
Phi
Pit
Balt

What is your assessment of how it will play out? Will the Colts end up with the better record as you predicted?
Looking at their respective schedules, and with the Colts currently up by one, I would have to give the edge to Indy.

Go for it.
As I said, the only 2 games I'm worried about are the ones with the Texans. But one of them, the Texans will probably play their 2nd stringers. I'm betting that's going to be the last game of the season and the Colts should win that. So, in the next 5 games, I expect the Colts to go 4-1.

The Bengals, on the other hand, are facing 2 very possible losses in the Cowboys and either the Ravens or the Steelers. If Big Ben is back in that game with the Bengals, it's curtains for the Bengals. So I see the Bengals going 3-2.

If you do the math, Colts end up with 11-5 and the Bengals end up with 9-7. Bengals may not even make the playoffs - especially if they lose to the Steelers twice.

That's my analysis.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:56 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Couldn't the same be said for the Colts? Personally, I said 8-8 for Cincinnati this year. What was your ridiculous prediction for the Colts?

Since meanJoe did the footwork for me, I'll go ahead and throw it out there that I could see Indy dropping 4 of those remaining games and Cincy dropping at least 2 of their remaining games, leaving their records at 8-8 each. Who wins your little bet then?
You do. Check your math wiz kid...Cincy is 6-5... dropping only 2 leaves them 9-7.

Saying Indy dropping 4 is stupid. The Colts can beat Hou the last game, because Hou will be resting their starters. I see them only losing 2.

Fool.

Mean Joe Greene

Last edited by Woodley; 11-27-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:10 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 21501

Quote:
Wow! A Bengal fan with knowledge.

By the way... your team actually has talent. You just need a new head coach and your team could be competing every year.
lol....I find it funny that Coltsfan has pegged MorningStar as "A Bengals fan with knowledge". That further degrades Coltsfan's opinion on everything from here on out.

I actually agree with you on your second sentence though, and it hurts me to feel that feeling. Agreeing with Coltsfan makes me feel dirty.....especially when he just commended MS. Good God, I think it's time to go off myself. David Carradine style, of course.

Join the Bengals Message Board Survivor League. You know you want to....
http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=125239
Old 11-27-2012, 06:13 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
You do. Check your math wiz kid...Cincy is 6-5... dropping only 2 leaves them 9-7.

Saying Indy dropping 4 is stupid. The Colts can beat Hou the last game, because Hou will be resting their starters. I see them only losing 2.

Fool.

Mean Joe Greene
I said dropping at least 2, you ignorant little ****-ant - as in I'm saying they're probably going to lose 3. Learn what an implication is before you try to insult someone's intelligence. For Christ's sake, I even state beforehand that I had Cincy at 8-8 you illiterate man-child. And yes, I see Indy dropping 4 - Houston twice because Houston's backups are better than the Colt's starters, I won't be surprised if Detroit beats them (I won't be surprised if they beat Detroit, either), and Kansas City gave your precious little Steelers and the Ravens (teams far better than the Colts) all they could handle. And I wouldn't sleep on Tennessee, either - they've been known to play spoiler.

Stop defending your girlfriend and try and look at it through clear lenses.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:23 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I said dropping at least 2, you ignorant little ****-ant - as in I'm saying they're probably going to lose 3. Learn what an implication is before you try to insult someone's intelligence. For Christ's sake, I even state beforehand that I had Cincy at 8-8 you illiterate man-child. And yes, I see Indy dropping 4 - Houston twice because Houston's backups are better than the Colt's starters, I won't be surprised if Detroit beats them (I won't be surprised if they beat Detroit, either), and Kansas City gave your precious little Steelers and the Ravens (teams far better than the Colts) all they could handle. And I wouldn't sleep on Tennessee, either - they've been known to play spoiler.

Stop defending your girlfriend and try and look at it through clear lenses.
Yeah yeah, blah blah...you said it would make them both 8-8 period. Quit back peddling to try and patch things up.

Sorry if Mean Joe Green made you cry.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:26 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I seriously thought that the Colts would win 5 games this season. Giving them a 5-11 record for the season. I thought the Bengals would finish 4-12, that's why I made the bet with Luvnuts.

I guess I was wrong for both teams.

Quote:
If you're right and both teams end up 8-8, then it's a tie, I guess and nobody wins. Except Luvnut said that the Bengals would have a better record. So, technically, "I" would win based on that statement.

As for Indy dropping 4 games - not a chance! You forget... they're not just playing the games for themselves. Coach Pagano has been the team's emotional inspiration. Even the Colts Cheerleaders have been shaving their heads to support what Pagano has inspired in the team. Football is about emotions and the Colts are playing way above their purported capabilities simply because they're emotionally motivated. Sometimes, that's better than having a boatload of talent and no motivation.

Just watch and see. You'll be surprised.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:10 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3302

Quote:
Seriously?

Dude... the season is 2/3 over. How much more "progressing" needs to happen to the season before the Colts regressing begins?

The only 2 games I'm worried about are the Texans. But 1 of them, the Colts will probably win because the Texans will have won their seed position and will sit down their regulars. That's a game the Texans could care less whether they win or lose. That's why I think the Colts will split with the Texans. The rest are all winnable games by the Colts.

I don't think the Colts will get too far into the playoffs, but at least they'll make it.

This FAR SURPASSES what everyone thought they would do this season. Remember... this is still a rebuilding year for the Colts. REBUILDING!!! The Colts aren't complete yet. But... that doesn't seem to stop Bengal fans from COMPARING a rebuilding team to their current team which may be the best Bengal team to have come out of Cincy in over 20 years. That's pretty pathetic, dude. This is like a 10 year old kid in a karate tournament who has somehow managed to score more points and is ranked higher than a dude who's been training for over 20 years and the dude is saying ".... yeah... but that kid is going to lose later in the tournament, you'll see!"

Really?

Far surpassing what everyone thought...rebuilding year? God...that sounds familiar.

OH YEAH, BENGALS DID THAT LAST YEAR WITH A SECOND ROUND GINGER QB NAMED ANDY. We've heard this story before, we just actually did it.

So...Really.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:17 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3302

Quote:
New England?

Chicago and New York. That's three blow outs, actually. But, whatever...lots of hiccups.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:10 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16340

Quote:
New England?

It's real simple. You're going to lose 3 out of your last 5. Texans will not be resting their starters the last game if they're still battling Baltimore for the #1 seed in the Conference.

You just better hope you don't drop a game to either the Titans or Chiefs.

If you hold out against them, you should have a pretty easy path to a wild card.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:11 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

Det
Ten
Hou
KC
Hou

bengals...

SD
Dal
Phi
Pit
Balt

Go for it.
You're mocking him again.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:13 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
As I said, the only 2 games I'm worried about are the ones with the Texans. But one of them, the Texans will probably play their 2nd stringers. I'm betting that's going to be the last game of the season and the Colts should win that. So, in the next 5 games, I expect the Colts to go 4-1.

The Bengals, on the other hand, are facing 2 very possible losses in the Cowboys and either the Ravens or the Steelers. If Big Ben is back in that game with the Bengals, it's curtains for the Bengals. So I see the Bengals going 3-2.

If you do the math, Colts end up with 11-5 and the Bengals end up with 9-7. Bengals may not even make the playoffs - especially if they lose to the Steelers twice.

That's my analysis.
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Old 11-28-2012, 11:42 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
You realize this comment will be part of my Sig once the Colts beat the Lions, don't you?

Take a look at SCS sig. At least he had the decency to put up what I said was going to happen to him if the Colts beat the Packers.

By the way... how do you like your Crow? Fried, Sauteed, or baked?
Old 11-29-2012, 12:47 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8736

Quote:
I didn't know this was a grammer class!
Well having bad "grammar" isn't going to help.