Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise > Bengals Fan Connection

Bengals Fan Connection Where fans from different cities can create topics and organize get-togethers, etc.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 770
Default Anyone going to the game?

Anyone else going to the chargers game this week. I'm going to that and also the Pittsburgh game. If anyone wants to meet up for some beers before the games let me know
Old 11-27-2012, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 119
Default Re: Anyone going to the game?

We are looking for Bengal fans to tailgate with this weekend. There is going to be a large group of us coming from Cincy. Just looking to party with Bengal fans and Charger fans that like to have a good time.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:54 AM

Rep Points: 0

Driving down from LA with a friend I'll be there looking to tailgate with some bengals fans cause I'm taking a taxi from the hotel ( it's cheaper then a DUI ) Me and my buddy can bring some beers and food if u have a BBQ and a cooler. Let me know what's up
Old 11-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Banned

Rep Points: -4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAforCINCY View Post
Driving down from LA with a friend I'll be there looking to tailgate with some bengals fans cause I'm taking a taxi from the hotel ( it's cheaper then a DUI ) Me and my buddy can bring some beers and food if u have a BBQ and a cooler. Let me know what's up
come pick me up i have a 24 pack of milwaukees best light i split it wit you, i live in kentucky so i know that's a bit of a drive so i give you $20 gas money
Old 11-29-2012, 01:18 PM

Rep Points: 0

I'm going to the game, too. I'm flying into San Diego tomorrow morning from Portland Oregon, but I'm in the same situation as far as taking a cab to the game. Still be cool to hang out though. Who Dey!