Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:16 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1532
Default support for anyone that needs it!

I think that we should have a dedicated support area in the forums. For anyone going through problems in their lives, for anyone that wants to help others and their problems.

I honestly felt so good to know that others on the forums were truly caring for me. I want others to feel the same way. I know there are other forums out there that are dedicated to that type of thing, but it feels awesome when one of my own Bengal brothers shows their support.

If there is anyone out there with problems (any problems at all, IF you want to share that is) please feel free to post it on the Klotsch section and I will try my hardest to be there and show support ( I know many others will be there as well)
Old 11-29-2012, 10:14 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 36244
Default Re: support for anyone that needs it!

I need money.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 2354

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan2008 View Post
I think that we should have a dedicated support area in the forums. For anyone going through problems in their lives, for anyone that wants to help others and their problems.

I honestly felt so good to know that others on the forums were truly caring for me. I want others to feel the same way. I know there are other forums out there that are dedicated to that type of thing, but it feels awesome when one of my own Bengal brothers shows their support.

If there is anyone out there with problems (any problems at all, IF you want to share that is) please feel free to post it on the Klotsch section and I will try my hardest to be there and show support ( I know many others will be there as well)
Great idea!! The only thing if we share our troubles, I'm there people making fun of the problems..Some people are not compassionate here!
Old 11-29-2012, 10:40 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 14149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
Great idea!! The only thing if we share our troubles, I'm there people making fun of the problems..Some people are not compassionate here!
Well then they do not need to post in the thread.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
Well then they do not need to post in the thread.
So you won't post here anymore.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:58 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
So you won't post here anymore.
If I think a person is genuine then I will support them as such.

So to answer your question, if you post a problem here, no I will not post a response.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 11-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:

So to answer your question, if you post a problem here, no I will not post a response.
but you just responded?
Old 11-29-2012, 11:14 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
but you just responded?
I have not asked for support for a problem. Do you have a comprehension problem?

Old 11-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
I have not asked for support for a problem. Do you have a comprehension problem?
still responding in the support thread..I thought you didn't care because I am not genuine..But you responded twice..
Old 11-29-2012, 11:17 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:

Old 11-29-2012, 11:25 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
It seems you have a

Problem
You want to talk about it i know how frustrating it can be.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:32 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
It seems you have a

Problem
You want to talk about it i know how frustrating it can be.
Nah, he is past the point of being believable yet again. Obvious troll is obvious. Just fun to screw with him until he becomes boring again.

Old 11-29-2012, 11:35 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Nah, he is past the point of being believable yet again. Obvious troll is obvious. Just fun to screw with him until he becomes boring again.
okay just remember rumble cat is the designated Hug it out Guy...

if you need a hug.

**** Before you ask I designated you RC
Old 11-29-2012, 11:38 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
okay just remember rumble cat is the designated Hug it out Guy...

if you need a hug.

**** Before you ask I designated you RC

Old 11-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
I am not a troll nor a he. I think different than you. Embrace my uniqueness
Old 11-29-2012, 05:10 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Rep Points: 29583

Quote:
The only thing if we share our troubles, I'm there people making fun of the problems
What?

I'm not fluent in crazy.

Quote:
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1048

Quote:
I am not a troll nor a he. I think different than you. Embrace my uniqueness
Had not realized you were a woman. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-29-2012, 05:21 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 36624

So I will actually put something down here, because I have been struggling with something a lot today.

I posted a thread that talked about a Scout leader here who has been arrested for and accused of sexual abuse of a minor. It has been on my mind all day because I've known this man for a decade. I know his son, who is now a sophomore at CNU and will be having to deal with all this while taking his finals and what not. I think about the victim, whoever he is, and whether or not it is someone I know and how they have been dealing with all of this. I have been thinking about other potential victims, and hoping they do not exist.

My biggest thing has been this, though, did I miss something? The incident he has been charged for happened in 2005. That was the year of the National Scout Jamboree. I was one of his three Assistant Scoutmasters for that event. Much of that year was spent preparing for Jambo, doing group activities with the Scouts, etc. So I just keep thinking back and wondering if I had missed something, if there was something I could have done, if there was anything that should have tipped me off. Then I feel horrible because not only could I have done something (if I had noticed something afoot), but now I'm sitting here putting the guilty verdict on someone I have counted as a friend for 10 years without knowing all the facts.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:21 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars304 View Post
Had not realized you were a woman. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:24 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
So I will actually put something down here, because I have been struggling with something a lot today.

I posted a thread that talked about a Scout leader here who has been arrested for and accused of sexual abuse of a minor. It has been on my mind all day because I've known this man for a decade. I know his son, who is now a sophomore at CNU and will be having to deal with all this while taking his finals and what not. I think about the victim, whoever he is, and whether or not it is someone I know and how they have been dealing with all of this. I have been thinking about other potential victims, and hoping they do not exist.

My biggest thing has been this, though, did I miss something? The incident he has been charged for happened in 2005. That was the year of the National Scout Jamboree. I was one of his three Assistant Scoutmasters for that event. Much of that year was spent preparing for Jambo, doing group activities with the Scouts, etc. So I just keep thinking back and wondering if I had missed something, if there was something I could have done, if there was anything that should have tipped me off. Then I feel horrible because not only could I have done something (if I had noticed something afoot), but now I'm sitting here putting the guilty verdict on someone I have counted as a friend for 10 years without knowing all the facts.
1. No you probably could not have known.
2. Given what I know about you and how you approach accusations...I'm betting there is a good reason you have edged closer to the guilty verdict at this time.

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Old 11-29-2012, 05:50 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 54113

Quote:

Don't go down that rabbit hole. My nephews step father killed himself and my nephew struggled for a long time because he felt he should have seen some signs or done something to stop it.

I'll tell you the same thing I told my nephew. The fact that you are worrying about it so much right now shows how much you care. And people who really care don't miss obvious signs of trouble. The type of people who do miss obvious signs usually don't care enough to get so upset afterward about missing them in the first place.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:59 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

From the Sound of this case. and the fact you know him personally i understand it can be hard. right now your thinking How did this happen when i was around him all the time and never noticed. Which might mean that it never happened. You friend has been accused of a crime from over 8 years ago. hes not been convicted. And i cant imagine this kid having any evidence or he would have came forward a long time ago.

You know as well as i do that people will do anything for their 15 minutes. With the recent problems at Penn state and before that the Church and MJ (michael jackson) these type of cases are extremely high profile. which is unfortant because even an innocent man will have his name destroyed within a week.

I wouldnt stop believing in your friend until there is some undeniable facts that proves hes a child molestor or whatever hes being charged with. The fact you knew him so well and couldnt imagine this to be true might be a reason to consider making a testimony.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:15 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
And i cant imagine this kid having any evidence or he would have came forward a long time ago.
Actually this type of thing happens all the time and people don't come forward until they realize they are not the only one.

Child molesters rarely use force to get what they want. Instead they convince the kids that it isn't really that bad or somehow manipulate the victim into going along with it. Then once the kid is involved the molester says "You can't tell on me because I didn't force you to do it. You are just as guilty as me."

When McQueary saw Sandusky and that kid in the Penn State shower the victim didn't think he was being saved from a rape. He thought he was getting busted having sex in the shower. That is why victims are often ashamed to come forward.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:19 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
Actually this type of thing happens all the time and people don't come forward until they realize they are not the only one.

Child molesters rarely use force to get what they want. Instead they convince the kids that it isn't really that bad or somehow manipulate the victim into going along with it. Then once the kid is involved the molester says "You can't tell on me because I didn't force you to do it. You are just as guilty as me."

When McQueary saw Sandusky and that kid in the Penn State shower the victim didn't think he was being saved from a rape. He thought he was getting busted having sex in the shower. That is why victims are often ashamed to come forward.
How can you later press charges against someone for something you agreed to at the time...

I understand the whole legal precident behind it. Adult minor. etc.

But you could be 18 and go to jail for having sex with a 17 year old.

But a 60 year can nail any 18 year old he can get.

but in this case have others came forward against this man?
Old 11-29-2012, 06:24 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
But you could be 18 and go to jail for having sex with a 17 year old.
Most statutory rape laws require a 4 year difference in age, but that only applies if the juvenile is above the age on consent (usually 16).