Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:47 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3334
Default Food For Thought

I'll try to make this long story as short as possible, but more or less looking for personal commentary, thoughts and just general stories. Feel free to pick on me, I enjoy being vulnerable and telling life stories, and do not hide behind anything.

I dated this girl for a year and a half, she meant everything to me and was the first girl I actually truly loved with all my heart. We were going to ya know, the whole future and ********. Sappy stuff aside, she was an awful human being that lied, she cheated and did some miserable things. She tore me apart on a consistent basis. We got into a big argument one time trying to fix our relationship and she went the next day, and got her current boyfriend. **** happens, right?

A few months later, I have a new life with this girl that I was dating (not anything official) and she called, wanting to be friendly, apologizing for being horrible to me. She asked about anyone else and I politely informed her, never taking a moment to rub anything in. She ended the conversation with much haste and rudely...she later then lost her virginity and called me on the phone to tell me about it. Cool.

Fast-Forward months into the future, we haven't talked. She texted me YESTERDAY to congratulate me on how great I look, as well as my new girlfriend. I do look good (odd, since she hasn't complimented me in MONTHS) and I don't have a girlfriend (She thought I did because I flirt with a lot of girls (**** happens)). She then proceeds to tell me that she is engaged.

Now to my main point: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF DOING THAT? I have my theories but as frequenting posters of this board, I was looking for YOUR opinions..Just in general. Feel free to tear me apart for being dumb and talking to her, when I should've stopped.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:55 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 34081
Default Re: Food For Thought

how did she cheat on you but then later lose her virginity?
Old 11-28-2012, 01:56 PM
VIP Silver Member

Can you re-think about that one? So, I don't have to go into it in detail. :)
Old 11-28-2012, 01:59 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10999

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
Can you re-think about that one? So, I don't have to go into it in detail. :)
<~~~That's not a yawn. Correct?
Old 11-28-2012, 02:05 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispy View Post
<~~~That's not a yawn. Correct?
:(
Old 11-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 770

Quote:
I'll try to make this long story as short as possible, but more or less looking for personal commentary, thoughts and just general stories. Feel free to pick on me, I enjoy being vulnerable and telling life stories, and do not hide behind anything.

I dated this girl for a year and a half, she meant everything to me and was the first girl I actually truly loved with all my heart. We were going to ya know, the whole future and ********. Sappy stuff aside, she was an awful human being that lied, she cheated and did some miserable things. She tore me apart on a consistent basis. We got into a big argument one time trying to fix our relationship and she went the next day, and got her current boyfriend. **** happens, right?

A few months later, I have a new life with this girl that I was dating (not anything official) and she called, wanting to be friendly, apologizing for being horrible to me. She asked about anyone else and I politely informed her, never taking a moment to rub anything in. She ended the conversation with much haste and rudely...she later then lost her virginity and called me on the phone to tell me about it. Cool.

Fast-Forward months into the future, we haven't talked. She texted me YESTERDAY to congratulate me on how great I look, as well as my new girlfriend. I do look good (odd, since she hasn't complimented me in MONTHS) and I don't have a girlfriend (She thought I did because I flirt with a lot of girls (**** happens)). She then proceeds to tell me that she is engaged.

Now to my main point: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF DOING THAT? I have my theories but as frequenting posters of this board, I was looking for YOUR opinions..Just in general. Feel free to tear me apart for being dumb and talking to her, when I should've stopped.
She's just a weak girl tugging at your emotions because she knows she can get a reaction out of you.

Women aren't even real people to begin with. Wash your hands of her.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

I'm going to be totally honest with you. I tried to read your post, and questions. I really did. I wanted to understand what it was you were asking, it seemed somehow important. And I gave it my best shot to comprehend the situation. I even started reading it all over again, several times.

My best advice to you is this. Listen to the guys that made it through your post. It wasn't that it was too long, not at all. That wasn't my problem. I just kept trying to get through it, and I really tried hard.

But until you change that sig, that's all I'm ever going to see when you post. That is just way too funny for me to read the other stuff. I'm sorry. I guess I have attention deficit disorder?
Old 11-28-2012, 03:00 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
I'm going to be totally honest with you. I tried to read your post, and questions. I really did. I wanted to understand what it was you were asking, it seemed somehow important. And I gave it my best shot to comprehend the situation. I even started reading it all over again, several times.

My best advice to you is this. Listen to the guys that made it through your post. It wasn't that it was too long, not at all. That wasn't my problem. I just kept trying to get through it, and I really tried hard.

But until you change that sig, that's all I'm ever going to see when you post. That is just way too funny for me to read the other stuff. I'm sorry. I guess I have attention deficit disorder?
At least you're honest. The next one I choose, I'll try to be a little less funny. Hahahaha. :)
Old 11-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Quote:
At least you're honest. The next one I choose, I'll try to be a little less funny. Hahahaha. :)
lol
Old 11-28-2012, 03:11 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 22649

My guess is that she is happy and wanted to tell you, but didn't want to do it when you were unhappy. Hence congrats on the relationship and girlfriend, looking better, etc...

Building you up, making a case that you are or should be happy, and then sharing her own good news.

Seems pretty straight forward when you think about it.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:49 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 52275

It is just too dangerous for her to be with you until you give up crime fighting.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:23 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 8314

She just wants attention and isn't fully over you. At the same time she's over you enough to move on, but still wants to fill a void inside of her with your involvement in the process. Suggestion: one more ******* before the wedding bells. You know what makes her tick, maybe some smileys in the texts, maybe some wine coolers. Whatever. Then get some head out of it and tell her to have a good life. She'll resent you even more but, hey, whatever. When in doubt be a rockstar, ALWAYS. Seeing as you said she cheated then later explained she was still a virgin tells me you are young. As such you need to get this one out of the way, the right way. We all have that one. This is yours. This girl will define your relationship with the female gender for years to come. That relationship will be one of dominance, wether it's you dominating them or them dominating you. Rock out like a broseph. Make a stand, use your head. Don't think with your ****. That statement may not jive with the advice I gave you, but believe me it does. Using your head means establishing your dominance. Getting blown is how you do it. There will be nothing more satisfying then her picking one last pube from out of her teeth while wearing an engagement ring. Once that task is accomplished you'll have a solid 4-5 years of mandom. During those 4-5 years you will establish your self identity as an alpha male. You'll get an awesome job of responsibility where you can call shots and take tropical vacations, vacations on which yu can have native women feasting from your loins. All the while stupid ms no nothing will be stuck in her dead end marriage and you will see the updates on facebook as she grows fatter and fatter. Eventually she will have a child and not recover, then once she does nothing but post updates about her kids all day you can finally delete her from life, knowing that you have an awesome bachelor's life with no kids eating away at the money you earn or the time you hold dear.

More info here.

Bender cares what you think! Please send all suggestions for next week's sign to Ajustyle's Bender Signature Suggestions!! All proceeds go to charity!! Who Dey!!
Old 11-30-2012, 01:14 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 8822

Maybe she wants or is looking for a certain response or reaction when she told you she was engaged. The way I see it, she knows she messed up and isn't completely happy with the guy she is engaged to and she wants you instead.

If this is the case, stay as far away from her as possible. She will be nothing but heartache and rip you up.

But...

I think sex isn't off the table and maybe she wants to see what she's missing out on.

My advice, stay away but be friendly. Don't be cold, just distant. Small talk, talking about how things are going and so on.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:30 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
It is just too dangerous for her to be with you until you give up crime fighting.

Old 11-30-2012, 07:32 AM
VIP Silver Member

Old 11-30-2012, 08:53 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 27572

Never argue with any creature who bleeds for five days straight and does not die.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:53 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
Women aren't even real people to begin with.

Oh man...
Old 11-30-2012, 09:03 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmening View Post

Oh man...
they aren't!
Old 11-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
Maybe she wants or is looking for a certain response or reaction when she told you she was engaged. The way I see it, she knows she messed up and isn't completely happy with the guy she is engaged to and she wants you instead.

If this is the case, stay as far away from her as possible. She will be nothing but heartache and rip you up.

But...

I think sex isn't off the table and maybe she wants to see what she's missing out on.

My advice, stay away but be friendly. Don't be cold, just distant. Small talk, talking about how things are going and so on.
all of this.

girls are easily manipulated. just by not reacting the way she expects and being distant will frustrate her if she's really trying to make a play for your weiner. withdraw your emotions from the equation and just **** her, if you can get into that position.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:25 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
all of this.

girls are easily manipulated. just by not reacting the way she expects and being distant will frustrate her if she's really trying to make a play for your weiner. withdraw your emotions from the equation and just **** her, if you can get into that position.

yep, treat a hoho like a hoho.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:30 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
yep, treat a hoho like a hoho.
treat a girl like dirt and she'll stick to you like mud.