Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 11-29-2012, 12:48 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Cackey Lackey
Posts: 8,613
Rep Points: 9353
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Seriously?

Dude... the season is 2/3 over. How much more "progressing" needs to happen to the season before the Colts regressing begins?

The only 2 games I'm worried about are the Texans. But 1 of them, the Colts will probably win because the Texans will have won their seed position and will sit down their regulars. That's a game the Texans could care less whether they win or lose. That's why I think the Colts will split with the Texans. The rest are all winnable games by the Colts.

I don't think the Colts will get too far into the playoffs, but at least they'll make it.

This FAR SURPASSES what everyone thought they would do this season. Remember... this is still a rebuilding year for the Colts. REBUILDING!!! The Colts aren't complete yet. But... that doesn't seem to stop Bengal fans from COMPARING a rebuilding team to their current team which may be the best Bengal team to have come out of Cincy in over 20 years. That's pretty pathetic, dude. This is like a 10 year old kid in a karate tournament who has somehow managed to score more points and is ranked higher than a dude who's been training for over 20 years and the dude is saying ".... yeah... but that kid is going to lose later in the tournament, you'll see!"

Really?
Blah, blah, blah...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 11-29-2012, 12:58 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,388
Rep Points: 17691
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You realize this comment will be part of my Sig once the Colts beat the Lions, don't you?

Take a look at SCS sig. At least he had the decency to put up what I said was going to happen to him if the Colts beat the Packers.

By the way... how do you like your Crow? Fried, Sauteed, or baked?
SI jinx.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 11-29-2012, 02:20 AM
BigPapaKain's Avatar
BigPapaKain BigPapaKain is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 6,963
Rep Points: 13047
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Yeah yeah, blah blah...you said it would make them both 8-8 period. Quit back peddling to try and patch things up.

Sorry if Mean Joe Green made you cry.
God damn you're dumb.
__________________
Vi veri universum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Wow! A Bengal fan with knowledge.

By the way... your team actually has talent. You just need a new head coach and your team could be competing every year.
Thanks! I have family in Indianapolis..SO I kinda like the colts..

You seem like a well educated poster here!
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:54 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,885
Rep Points: 10924
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
Thanks! I have family in Indianapolis..SO I kinda like the colts..

You seem like a well educated poster here!
And with this one line, any respect I had for you has been trampled by the feet of 1000 trolls.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:59 AM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,608
Rep Points: 13460
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
And with this one line, any respect I had for you has been trampled by the feet of 1000 trolls.
How he would have any respect here is beyond me to begin with, but for those holding out this should be the final nail in the coffin.
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:01 AM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: So Explain This...

The colts with Luck have a far better future now than the Steelers who are just plain getting older..Facts outweighs emotions.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:06 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,885
Rep Points: 10924
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
The colts with Luck have a far better future now than the Steelers who are just plain getting older..Facts outweighs emotions.
I'm not talking about teams. I'm talking about you saying that FanOf30teams is knowledgeable.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:07 AM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
I'm not talking about teams. I'm talking about you saying that FanOf30teams is knowledgeable.
I was talking about Coltsfan4ever..
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:13 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,548
Rep Points: 29027
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
I was talking about Coltsfan4ever..
IE: Fanof30teams he also goes by:

Colts/Steerlers/Broncosfan4evahhhhhhh
Peyotinfan4ever
coltsfareandbalanced
Steelcoltsman
Rayne
and my favorite
Givingituptodelhomme4ever
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-29-2012, 08:20 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,212
Rep Points: 1839
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
Thanks! I have family in Indianapolis..SO I kinda like the colts..

You seem like a well educated poster here!
Seems natural to me. I've told folks here that I have family in Tampa Bay and for some reason they scoff at the fact that I have respect as well as I sometimes root for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Strange, isn't it?

Also... you're one of a few Bengal fans here who seem to see past the extreme homerism and see things as they really are. I've said here over and over that I think the Bengals do have talent. However, the team's biggest threat isn't any of the other NFL teams. It's their head coach - Marvin Lewis. There's something he does that keeps the Bengals from winning important games. I don't know exactly what it is, but he's consistently done it for over a decade. Get rid of Marvin and the Bengals will probably be consistent playoff contenders and may even win a Superbowl or two.

The problem is that the Bengal owner - Mike Brown - apparently likes Marvin on a personal level. Thus, it's unlikely Marvin will be leaving town anytime soon. That's what is dooming the Bengals.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Woodley Woodley is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,124
Rep Points: 3987
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
God damn you're dumb.
Don't be mad...you're the taard that can't do simple math.
The benglas dropping 2 more games would leave them at 9-7 not 8-8.

It's true! It really is!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:12 PM
BigPapaKain's Avatar
BigPapaKain BigPapaKain is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 6,963
Rep Points: 13047
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Don't be mad...you're the taard that can't do simple math.
The benglas dropping 2 more games would leave them at 9-7 not 8-8.

It's true! It really is!
I'm tired of trying to explain this to you. Apparently you need to learn what it means to imply something.

Like this; you're as smart as everyteamsfan. That's me implying you're dumb as a box of rocks.
__________________
Vi veri universum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Woodley Woodley is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,124
Rep Points: 3987
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
I'm tired of trying to explain this to you. Apparently you need to learn what it means to imply something.

Like this; you're as smart as everyteamsfan. That's me implying you're dumb as a box of rocks.
Conversely, I'm not tired of hearing your back peddling "explanations", you're so amusing...babble away ya bozo.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 7,256
Rep Points: 7812
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Wow! A Bengal fan with knowledge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You seem like a well educated poster here!
They're the same person!
__________________

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 11-29-2012, 11:16 PM
BigPapaKain's Avatar
BigPapaKain BigPapaKain is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 6,963
Rep Points: 13047
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Conversely, I'm not tired of hearing your back peddling "explanations", you're so amusing...babble away ya bozo.
Blah blah blah, things you don't understand, blah blah blah. There, I made an easy post for you.
__________________
Vi veri universum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 11-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Lygraf's Avatar
Lygraf Lygraf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 740
Rep Points: 770
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodley View Post
conversely, i'm not tired of hearing your back peddling "explanations", you're so amusing...babble away ya bozo.
BACKPEDALING

come on, man
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 11-30-2012, 02:32 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,388
Rep Points: 17691
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
Actually the colts are that good..Luck broke a rooky record 2 weeks ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Wow! A Bengal fan with knowledge.

By the way... your team actually has talent. You just need a new head coach and your team could be competing every year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
Thanks! I have family in Indianapolis..SO I kinda like the colts..

You seem like a well educated poster here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Seems natural to me. I've told folks here that I have family in Tampa Bay and for some reason they scoff at the fact that I have respect as well as I sometimes root for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Strange, isn't it?

Also... you're one of a few Bengal fans here who seem to see past the extreme homerism and see things as they really are. I've said here over and over that I think the Bengals do have talent. However, the team's biggest threat isn't any of the other NFL teams. It's their head coach - Marvin Lewis. There's something he does that keeps the Bengals from winning important games. I don't know exactly what it is, but he's consistently done it for over a decade. Get rid of Marvin and the Bengals will probably be consistent playoff contenders and may even win a Superbowl or two.

The problem is that the Bengal owner - Mike Brown - apparently likes Marvin on a personal level. Thus, it's unlikely Marvin will be leaving town anytime soon. That's what is dooming the Bengals.
Love at first drool. Doesn't it just warm the heart?

A match made in....i don't know...somewhere...
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 11-30-2012, 06:33 AM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,548
Rep Points: 29027
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Love at first drool. Doesn't it just warm the heart?

A match made in....i don't know...somewhere...
Oh good god....think about their spawn.........
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 11-30-2012, 07:26 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,224
Rep Points: 7116
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Oh good god....think about their spawn.........


Maybe MS resembles ol' jakey boy??
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 11-30-2012, 07:30 AM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,146
Rep Points: 79072
Default Re: So Explain This...

it's starting to rayne in here...
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 11-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Love at first drool. Doesn't it just warm the heart?

A match made in....i don't know...somewhere...
weird!
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 11-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Oh good god....think about their spawn.........
How does me liking the colts and my spawn get into the same post?
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-30-2012, 08:27 AM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,608
Rep Points: 13460
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Oh good god....think about their spawn.........
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 11-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: So Explain This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
she is cute!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.