Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 08:39 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1870
Default Now I'm an even bigger fan.......

of Peerman after reading this from his pastor:

"I always tell Ced if my two girls weren't married, I'd fix him up with one of them," Rillo says. "It's his character. For me, it's his pursuit of Christ. It's not just a religion to him. He just doesn't have a faith. It's how he lives his life. It's so rare today."

It's real refreshing to see some good guys on this team after so many years of people with bad character making poor choices. Rock on Peerman, you have my support!

1. I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever; with my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Old 11-30-2012, 08:42 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038
Default Re: Now I'm an even bigger fan.......

que morningstar in 3..2...1..

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 11-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 770

religion is complicated
people are zany
peerman's pretty good
Old 11-30-2012, 09:26 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Time Bengal Fan View Post

"I always tell Ced if my two girls weren't married, I'd fix him up with one of them," Rillo says. "It's his character. For me, it's his pursuit of Christ. It's not just a religion to him. He just doesn't have a faith. It's how he lives his life. It's so rare today."

It's real refreshing to see some good guys on this team after so many years of people with bad character making poor choices. Rock on Peerman, you have my support!
I've been a Peerman fan for a while and it is nice to see him getting his chances. I agree with you, it is refreshing to read and hear about someone like him. It seems like he is not alone and that we really are getting a good group of guys on this team.

Sig compliments of CINwillWIN
Old 11-30-2012, 09:30 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 714

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApinhead View Post
I've been a Peerman fan for a while and it is nice to see him getting his chances. I agree with you, it is refreshing to read and hear about someone like him. It seems like he is not alone and that we really are getting a good group of guys on this team.

This seems to be a much more stable locker room than in years past. Hopefully having this good veteran leadership and humble no-nonsense guys will pay off like it has for New England. We seem to be latching onto their model of success lately.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 4929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Time Bengal Fan View Post

Raptor Jesus approves and demands more supplications.

We asked him about the time he fumbled without being hit and the time he threw an interception without being pressured and the other pick he threw -- under pressure but stupidly off his back foot toward double coverage. All of that happened on three consecutive possession, a 10-minute fusillade of fail that turned a one-possession game into a blowout loss...

Last edited by Burma; 11-30-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:52 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post
religion is complicated
people are zany
peerman's pretty good
Yep.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:52 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17904

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApinhead View Post
In 201 I was at the pre-season game versus the Eagles and Peer man was gashing them for chunks and demonstrating what he is now. I think he had 2 or 3 Td's and couldn't be remotely slowed down.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Rep Points: 51942

Good post, OP. However, this is going to turn into a religion thread, and that is not allowed on here.

Ced, indeed, is a great guy and the Bengals are blessed to have such a positive influence in the locker room.

There is another thread started by the same OP on Peerman if you would like to discuss his contributions to the team.