Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > General Sports Discussion > Fantasy Sports

Fantasy Sports Strategies, insights and invites for fantasy football leagues and fantasy sports leagues of any kind.

Old 12-01-2012, 10:37 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 43998
Default Playoff time...

It's playoff tie and I am in....

I have a pretty simple question. It is a fairly standard ESPN league (I can only start 1 Q. ..... and I have Peyton Manning and RGIII. I have pretty much gone with Peyton all season, but lately it hasn't been workign so great (last week RGIII killed it and Peyton was just average, and it ended up costing me the match,

So, Peyton is going against Tampa Bay and RGIII is going against the Giants. I know that the Giants have been giving up a lot of passing yards on "D" lately, but I also know they can TURN IT ON like no other and I am sure they will dial it up a notch or 2 or the rookie QB.

So.....who do I start!?

Old 12-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2657
Default Re: Playoff time...

Tampa has among the worse pass d's in the league, but rg3 has been lights out lately. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong either way.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:43 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8519
Default Re: Playoff time...

Haven't looked at ESPN's rankings on QBs yet but I would bet that both guys are in the top 5. Peyton does have a killer matchup but RG3 has been on fire. If it were me I would probably lean toward Peyton. I think he gives you very solid production probably 20-25 pts. RG3 has the potential to hit 30 but could also have a rookie day and only give you 15. Still a tough call!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:02 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 43998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bech72 View Post
Haven't looked at ESPN's rankings on QBs yet but I would bet that both guys are in the top 5. Peyton does have a killer matchup but RG3 has been on fire. If it were me I would probably lean toward Peyton. I think he gives you very solid production probably 20-25 pts. RG3 has the potential to hit 30 but could also have a rookie day and only give you 15. Still a tough call!
Exactly..that is what I an afraid of with RGIII

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2