Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 12-02-2012, 07:03 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5080
Default Re: Say good bye to the playoffs Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
Disagreed.

All it takes is Ben back next week and/or a win and a sweep of the bengals. Not really unfathomable. Rest of our sched is creampuff, if Ben plays.
That could be true in a way, but the big question is IF Ben comes back !00%. If he really has a separated rib as reported , coming back to play would be a big mistake. It would be like last year when he "came back" against SF and played on one leg.I'm going by the separated rib injury report. If he is not 100% don't bother going in. The steeler backup QB's are worthless and Tomlin's coaching has been leaving a lot to be desired lately. What good is a one and out in the playoffs? Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:04 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4530

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsofsteel View Post
That could be true in a way, but the big question is IF Ben comes back !00%. If he really has a separated rib as reported , coming back to play would be a big mistake. It would be like last year when he "came back" against SF and played on one leg.I'm going by the separated rib injury report. If he is not 100% don't bother going in. The steeler backup QB's are worthless and Tomlin's coaching has been leaving a lot to be desired lately. What good is a one and out in the playoffs? Just my 2 cents.
Thats not the attitude one would expect coming from a man who calls himself Balls of Steel!
Did we just throw in the towel when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

What good is a one and out in the playoffs?...well, what good is two and out in the playoffs? You gotta give it a shot. Only one team is left standing in the end.

A couple "good" things about one and done even though they are of the moral victory type.
First,another week to root for your favorite team, most teams will be sitting at home.

Second, your Pittsburgh Steelers would have demonstrated once again that they are the model organization by making the playoffs for the umteenth time... even more so now because they are decimated with injuries.

The bengals on the other hand have no good whatsoever to come out of a "one and done".
Losing in the first round is what the cincinnati bengals do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Obamas lies... 11-21-2014 10:39 PM SociopathicSteelerFan My alter is woodley and I approve this copypasta. -SSF
Quote:
Election Day Waste 11-06-2014 01:25 AM SociopathicSteelerFan You're cute when you're an alter. -SS
Quote:
Texas is about as... 11-09-2014 02:41 PM SociopathicSteelerFan I posted this rep message because no one likes me. :( -SSF
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino
Because MORE elected officials should take that stand they are elected to defend the law..not the bible.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:49 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Because they have been decimated with injuries...you forgot to add that.
While true,injuries are piling up as fast or faster than the Steelers are getting guys healthy. Polamalu is back this week,but Woodley is out. DeCastro is back from IR,but Gilbert just went to IR and Adams is out.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:31 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13590

Quote:
That would be the Japanese.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:42 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3328

Quote:
Thats not the attitude one would expect coming from a man who calls himself Balls of Steel!

What good is a one and out in the playoffs?...well, what good is two and out in the playoffs? You gotta give it a shot. Only one team is left standing in the end.

A couple "good" things about one and done even though they are of the moral victory type.
First,another week to root for your favorite team, most teams will be sitting at home.

Second, your Pittsburgh Steelers would have demonstrated once again that they are the model organization by making the playoffs for the umteenth time... even more so now because they are decimated with injuries.

The bengals on the other hand have no good whatsoever to come out of a "one and done".
are you ****ing serious.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:31 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
are you ****ing serious.
Guess.

If you expect serious then go back to JN where you belong.

Quote:
Obamas lies... 11-21-2014 10:39 PM SociopathicSteelerFan My alter is woodley and I approve this copypasta. -SSF
Quote:
Election Day Waste 11-06-2014 01:25 AM SociopathicSteelerFan You're cute when you're an alter. -SS
Quote:
Texas is about as... 11-09-2014 02:41 PM SociopathicSteelerFan I posted this rep message because no one likes me. :( -SSF
Quote:
Because MORE elected officials should take that stand they are elected to defend the law..not the bible.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:32 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19143

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
That would be the Japanese.
Quote:
are you ****ing serious.
You're both kidding right? Say you're kidding.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:34 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Guess.

If you expect serious then go back to JN where you belong.
Shut up, you're dumb *** did not mean to do that on purpose. But go ahead and just keep.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: -10

Quote:

This is the greatest post EVAAAAAR!!!!

You just won the whole internets.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:38 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're both kidding right? Say you're kidding.
Yeah considering every time someone leaves a letter out he has to point it out. He just completely ****ed up.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:43 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Shut up, you're dumb *** did not mean to do that on purpose. But go ahead and just keep.

Yes, fishing.
Just because I keep throwing you back in after I keep catching you hook line and sinker doesn't mean you have to get mad and start name calling.
Thats your own fault.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 03:47 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Yes, fishing.
Just because I keep throwing you back in after I keep catching you hook line and sinker doesn't mean you have to get mad and start name calling.
Thats your own fault.
Sure man keep telling your self that.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:11 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Sure man keep telling your self that.

LOL...you're the one said that I was fishing...and thats the first time you've been right about anything..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 04:24 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
LOL...you're the one said that I was fishing...and thats the first time you've been right about anything..
No i also said you were a dumb *** and i'm right about that too.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:48 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Yeah considering every time someone leaves a letter out he has to point it out. He just completely ****ed up.
No he didn't. That's a line from the movie Animal House and it's been used on these boards many times.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:54 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
No he didn't. That's a line from the movie Animal House and it's been used on these boards many times.
Jesus are you his girlfriend or something go jerk him off somewhere.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:08 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Jesus are you his girlfriend or something go jerk him off somewhere.
Calm down. You should be thanking me for helping you. It's a common line used around here and i'm trying to keep you from looking like a complete dumba$s for arguing with him about it.

There's a million other things you can blast him about but you chose something that wasn't wrong and you're carrying on about it like you're as clueless as Coltsfan.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:13 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Calm down. You should be thanking me for helping you. It's a common line used around here and i'm trying to keep you from looking like a complete dumba$s for arguing with him about it.

There's a million other things you can blast him about but you chose something that wasn't wrong and you're carrying on about it like you're as clueless as Coltsfan.

Yeah but you and him shouldn't assume everyone spends there life on here to know that. That's why there is a sarcastic smiley.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:14 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Yeah but you and him shouldn't assume everyone spends there life on here to know that. That's why there is a sarcastic smiley.
No problem. When you calm down, you can thank me later.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:14 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13590

Quote:
It's broken.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:17 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
It's broken.
What's wrong with this then.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 14742

Quote:
Ben Roethlisberger ruled out for Pittsburgh Steelers

Ben Roethlisberger tried to practice this week. It didn't help the quarterback's chances of playing Sunday for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
NFL.com's Albert Breer reported Roethlisberger will not play against the Baltimore Ravens, according to a Steelers source. Breer reported Roethlisberger is regaining strength in his right shoulder, where he sustained an SC sprain just under three weeks ago. While Breer's source said Roethlisberger looked "better" in practice, he isn't where he needs to be yet.
Roethlisberger sounded resigned to watching Charlie Batch play in comments to the media Thursday.
"I firmly believe that (Batch will play well)," Roethlisberger told reporters. "They know what he's capable of. He's been doing it a long time. They respect him. I think he's ready to rise to the occasion."
Batch struggled badly with his decision-making in last week's loss to the Cleveland Browns. His arm just didn't look strong enough to compete at the NFL level. Batch has been a great asset over the years, but the Steelers surely hope it's the last start of his 15-year NFL career.
At 6-5, the Steelers can't afford many more losses. It's hard to imagine them beating a quality opponent again until Roethlisberger truly is healthy.
UPDATE: The Steelers confirmed to NFL.com's Aditi Kinkhabwala that Roethlisberger officially is out for Sunday's game. Batch will start. Backup quarterback Byron Leftwich also is out.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...burgh-steelers

In no way will you guy's win without Ben and it will just spiral from here out. I seriously doubt he will benefit your team for a while and to late to save you're season.
So how is this working out for ya?

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert

Old 12-03-2012, 09:40 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
You mean Bluto had it wrong?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Woodley; 12-03-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:05 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
So how is this working out for ya?
Ever since his most recent thread fail he seemed to have made himself scarce.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Woodley; 12-03-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:51 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 14742

Quote:
Ever since his most recent thread fail he seemed to have made himself scarce.
Why, it is just one more on his list of many?

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert