Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:59 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 24978
Default Re: How sad am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcm226 View Post
Am I a pathetic paranoid loser? Or am I sane to wonder?

My girl is secretive. The other night she was half asleep and I did something and she half asleep called me by another name. A name of 2 guys she knows. And another day I was sitting next to her and she checked her email and she clicked on the wrong thing... It was an older email... and it was a picture of some dude... I saw it and calmly asked what it was and she wouldn't let me see it again. She said it was from years ago and she didn't even remember what it was... But she still wouldn't let me at least see who sent it. and now its deleted...

How bad is my situation? Is it not bad at all? Or am I f@cked? I love her so much. I feel like such a loser. But I don't know who to turn to.

AND... In the past I've found that she has talked to other guys. Guys that didn't just want a "friend".
Is that her in your photo on here?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:03 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17548

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Droppings View Post
Hit one last time and slip it in the back door on the way out.
haha...pull the old "it was an accident, but now that it's in there...." move.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
haha...pull the old "it was an accident, but now that it's in there...." move.
Is this the "official" return of Ron Mexico?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan_in_Kettering View Post
Is that her in your photo on here?
No, that's what I thought. That is a pic of K.T. Tunstall, a singer. From Scotland, and hot!
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben zoo 2 View Post
groan
Old 12-02-2012, 10:57 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 24978

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
No, that's what I thought. That is a pic of K.T. Tunstall, a singer. From Scotland, and hot!
Ah, suddenly I see!

If the OP has a photo of another girl on his site here then what's the difference between that and his girlfriend having photos of men on her emails? Anyway, if I was in the OP's position I would dump this untrustworthy cheatin' hoebag right now. Life's too short to date girls who cheat and who hide things. If I can find a good woman to marry me then anyone can.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan_in_Kettering View Post
Ah, suddenly I see!

If the OP has a photo of another girl on his site here then what's the difference between that and his girlfriend having photos of men on her emails? Anyway, if I was in the OP's position I would dump this untrustworthy cheatin' hoebag right now. Life's too short to date girls who cheat and who hide things. If I can find a good woman to marry me then anyone can.
That's a good point. And I think he said that was his second wife? But that's more like fantasy. Hell, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:07 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 73188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
I resent y'all poking fun at my pimpin' entourage.

It ain't easy bein a pimp, bro!
Old 12-03-2012, 01:31 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17548

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben zoo 2 View Post
It is......and this guy isn't happy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
groan

Old 12-03-2012, 01:53 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 9973

Quote:
I was going to come up with a kick a double s alter ego but then I remembered something.....

I already kick a double s so nothing can top where I already am.

Xbox Gamertag L4WL3SS 1 (360 and One)

Follow me on Twitter @Lawless_1
Old 12-03-2012, 10:27 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumbÖ.
Rep Points: 26518

Listen....I'm going to give you some advice right here and I'm gonna do it for free, so you better sit up straight and pay real close attention.

I am going to assume that you are either in your late teens or early twenties. If I am incorrect let me know and I will adjust what I write below to accommodate your more specific situation.

Relationships are founded solely upon trust. There are many things that go into how two people achieve that and in many cases the two people in the relationship may have different criteria that need to be met in order to feel the level of trust conducive for them to enter into a truly long term commitment.

For the purpose of my advice to you I am going to assume that she is actually doing nothing wrong.

What has happened in your relationship is you have identified a behavior of hers that impedes your ability to fully trust her. Whether something is happening/about to happen or didnít and won't happen really does not matter. You have found out that she behaves in a way that is not conducive to you allowing yourself to fully commit to her. There is nothing wrong with that. Seriously there isnít.

She probably has a different level of disclosure that constitutes trust. She may also require a higher level of disclosure on your part which may make you feel that the relationship is out of balance.

The first thing you need to tell yourself is that all of the above is ok. In fact what you have done is probably saved yourself from extending a relationship that in the end quite possibly would have ended bitterly. The next step I am about to help you out with is difficult. Mostly because you must use the analytical side of your brain while the emotional side will constantly fight you on this tooth and nail.

You need to end it.

Now take a breath and think long and hard about this.

1. The two of you do not match when it comes to trust.
2. She is not your soul mate (they do not exist) you can have a perfect relationship with many many many different women.
3. You will find someone else.
4. You will be happier with someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well screw him!

EDIT: Hold on a sec.....
Old 12-03-2012, 11:06 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27316

Quote:
If you don't trust her, then the relationship is doomed whether she's getting slippy in the back room or not. Trust is one of the most vital parts of the relationship, and if she's giving you reasons to not trust her, then you should just cut it off now. On the other hand,...it could be nothing, in which case, you're the one with the trust issue. Bad situation in my opinion. Once the thought is in your mind, it isn't gonna leave until it's proven to you one way or another.
and unfortantely its impossible for her to prove shes not cheating...

But if you talk to her about how her actions make you feel im guessing youll get all the answers you need to know.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Listen....I'm going to give you some advice right here and I'm gonna do it for free, so you better sit up straight and pay real close attention.

I am going to assume that you are either in your late teens or early twenties. If I am incorrect let me know and I will adjust what I write below to accommodate your more specific situation.

Relationships are founded solely upon trust. There are many things that go into how two people achieve that and in many cases the two people in the relationship may have different criteria that need to be met in order to feel the level of trust conducive for them to enter into a truly long term commitment.

For the purpose of my advice to you I am going to assume that she is actually doing nothing wrong.

What has happened in your relationship is you have identified a behavior of hers that impedes your ability to fully trust her. Whether something is happening/about to happen or didnít and won't happen really does not matter. You have found out that she behaves in a way that is not conducive to you allowing yourself to fully commit to her. There is nothing wrong with that. Seriously there isnít.

She probably has a different level of disclosure that constitutes trust. She may also require a higher level of disclosure on your part which may make you feel that the relationship is out of balance.

The first thing you need to tell yourself is that all of the above is ok. In fact what you have done is probably saved yourself from extending a relationship that in the end quite possibly would have ended bitterly. The next step I am about to help you out with is difficult. Mostly because you must use the analytical side of your brain while the emotional side will constantly fight you on this tooth and nail.

You need to end it.

Now take a breath and think long and hard about this.

1. The two of you do not match when it comes to trust.
2. She is not your soul mate (they do not exist) you can have a perfect relationship with many many many different women.
3. You will find someone else.
4. You will be happier with someone else.
^ All of this. And he used to have an advice column. lol

In all seriousness, SCS laid it out pretty good here!
Old 12-03-2012, 11:54 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcm226 View Post
Am I a pathetic paranoid loser? Or am I sane to wonder?

My girl is secretive. The other night she was half asleep and I did something and she half asleep called me by another name. A name of 2 guys she knows. And another day I was sitting next to her and she checked her email and she clicked on the wrong thing... It was an older email... and it was a picture of some dude... I saw it and calmly asked what it was and she wouldn't let me see it again. She said it was from years ago and she didn't even remember what it was... But she still wouldn't let me at least see who sent it. and now its deleted...

How bad is my situation? Is it not bad at all? Or am I f@cked? I love her so much. I feel like such a loser. But I don't know who to turn to.

AND... In the past I've found that she has talked to other guys. Guys that didn't just want a "friend".
myself i have to say keep your eyes open and mouth shut . All women seem to carry secretive thoughts. You said she named 2 guys names , i dought she doin all 3 of you , if she is, you cant be getting that much time with her ,
The part about the email, another dude picture was a lie , A email from years ago will not just pop up by opening up a email account, it should be barried under hundreds of other emails . Only good about that, you yourself knows it was deleted , give credit where credit is due , Face it all women carry secrets and tell lies. the next one will do it also ,
How bad is your situation ? = as bad or as good as you let it be meaning give her a little bit of rope , if she want to leave you she will , if she wants to be with you she give you her time , being there doin things for you ,
Remember one thing actions speaks louder then words ,
and it works both ways ,
??? maybe your due to send her i love you note,text,email somthin ???