Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:49 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 35140
Default Skyrim......

I looked but couldnt find and existing Skyrim thread.

but with DragonBorn DLC coming out tomorrow i was wondering if anyone is as excited for it as I am...

1st DLC Dawnguard we saw an epic battle between vampires and werewolves. (or vampire hunters)

2nd DLC... was a little thing that added the ability to build houses. (better than we could in morrowind)

3rd DLC DragonBorne. Returning to the Island off of Morrowinds main island This was the island we visited in Bloodmoon the expansion for Morrowind.
Also includes many new Dragon Calls Armor Types and Sets Weapons Spells the ability to enchant Staffs and of Course the Ability to Tame and Ride Dragons.

So anyone excited?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
I looked but couldnt find and existing Skyrim thread.

but with DragonBorn DLC coming out tomorrow i was wondering if anyone is as excited for it as I am...

1st DLC Dawnguard we saw an epic battle between vampires and werewolves. (or vampire hunters)

2nd DLC... was a little thing that added the ability to build houses. (better than we could in morrowind)

3rd DLC DragonBorne. Returning to the Island off of Morrowinds main island This was the island we visited in Bloodmoon the expansion for Morrowind.
Also includes many new Dragon Calls Armor Types and Sets Weapons Spells the ability to enchant Staffs and of Course the Ability to Tame and Ride Dragons.

So anyone excited?
I am excited as hell! I have no friggin' idea what you're talking about, but I am really excited.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:54 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7085

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
I am excited as hell! I have no friggin' idea what you're talking about, but I am really excited.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
lol

I think it's the way you wrote it. And you mentioned Vampire Hunters, reminds me of the Epic Abe thread. Man, I'm really excited, my nipples are rock hard!
Old 12-03-2012, 11:00 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
The Island

Old 12-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
The Island

RPG? I like those. XBOX360?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:10 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
RPG? I like those. XBOX360?
Yep RPG... The elder Scrolls games Skyrim is Game 5 heading back to a place from game 3. (game time wise that was about 250 years ago i think.... mainland is no longer habitable due to a volcano)

It is on 360 or Playstation But PS3 has to wait at least a month for the DLC after theXbox users get it. hehe
Old 12-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yep RPG... The elder Scrolls games Skyrim is Game 5 heading back to a place from game 3. (game time wise that was about 250 years ago i think.... mainland is no longer habitable due to a volcano)

It is on 360 or Playstation But PS3 has to wait at least a month for the DLC after theXbox users get it. hehe
See, you are useful sometimes. I've always wondered about those games, Oblivion and Elder Scrolls. You've given me a goal.

Now you feel better? I tried to tell you that you weren't worthless, maybe now you'll listen.

EDIT: My nipples are still ROCK HARD, WTF?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:59 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 6878

Quote:
See, you are useful sometimes. I've always wondered about those games, Oblivion and Elder Scrolls. You've given me a goal.

Now you feel better? I tried to tell you that you weren't worthless, maybe now you'll listen.

EDIT: My nipples are still ROCK HARD, WTF?
Skyrim is awesome. I got it last Christmas, played it solid for like three or four months. Could not put it down. Like a great book or something. I was totally adicted to it.

October 24, 1937
Crosley Field in Cincinnati, Ohio
Los Angeles Bulldogs at Cincinnati Bengals

Old 12-03-2012, 12:23 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
Skyrim is awesome. I got it last Christmas, played it solid for like three or four months. Could not put it down. Like a great book or something. I was totally adicted to it.
Yeah i had that same experience..

I got it shortly after Dark Souls... I played Dark souls for a few hours put it down and put 30 into skyrim... (heard about a patch error so went back to Darksouls..) 220 hours later came back to skyrim and invested the other 150 hours i needed.

Now all i have to do is build my houses and do the dawnguard side of that story line whilst riding a dragon,.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:31 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3551

Quote:

Bethesda's contract with Microsoft for priority dlc was only for the first two...It is a joke that they are keeping this going. But at least PS3 is getting this one . I will buy it because Skyrim is such a great game, but the way Bethesda treats their PS3 customers is dumb.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:33 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquapod770 View Post
Bethesda's contract with Microsoft for priority dlc was only for the first two...It is a joke that they are keeping this going. But at least PS3 is getting this one . I will buy it because Skyrim is such a great game, but the way Bethesda treats their PS3 customers is dumb.
Its not that they are treating their PS3 costumers bad. Orginaly you guys were not going to get any of the Elder Scroll games. (so there shouldnt be any grounds for complaint)

But Mircosoft is the one that makes these differences. They pay loads of money to get priority DLC or Exclusive titles to help sales on their consule..

And they are winning the war Currently.

(just like orginially Assassins creed was PS3 exclusive and now 5 games latter your getting exclusive ps3 only levels etc...) its the Console companys paying for stuff like that to help advertise their system)
Old 12-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Banned

Well, after reading all of this, I'm getting into these games for sure!

EDIT: Nipples have receded.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:41 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Its not that they are treating their PS3 costumers bad. Orginaly you guys were not going to get any of the Elder Scroll games. (so there shouldnt be any grounds for complaint)

But Mircosoft is the one that makes these differences. They pay loads of money to get priority DLC or Exclusive titles to help sales on their consule..

And they are winning the war Currently.

(just like orginially Assassins creed was PS3 exclusive and now 5 games latter your getting exclusive ps3 only levels etc...) its the Console companys paying for stuff like that to help advertise their system)
The only news about Dawnguard is coming from Pete Hines personal twitter account...That is a joke. I personally have given up on seeing Dawnguard ever coming out on PS3.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
The only news about Dawnguard is coming from Pete Hines personal twitter account...That is a joke. I personally have given up on seeing Dawnguard ever coming out on PS3.
wait you still dont have Dawnguard?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:47 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
wait you still dont have Dawnguard?
Nope and Bethesda refuses to comment on it. That is why so many PS3 users are mad at Bethesda. If they would just come out and say it's not coming, I think that would lessen the anger of a lot of ps3 users, but they are not. It took them a few months before they actually accepted the blame for the issues with Dawnguard instead of pointing the finger at Sony.

Edit: The release of Dragonborn on PS3 will do wonders for those of us waiting for any dlc on the PS3, and it does give me some hope that Dawnguard will come eventually, but I am cautiously optimistic.

Last edited by Aquapod770; 12-03-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:56 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Nope and Bethesda refuses to comment on it. That is why so many PS3 users are mad at Bethesda. If they would just come out and say it's not coming, I think that would lessen the anger of a lot of ps3 users, but they are not. It took them a few months before they actually accepted the blame for the issues with Dawnguard instead of pointing the finger at Sony.

Edit: The release of Dragonborn on PS3 will do wonders for those of us waiting for any dlc on the PS3, and it does give me some hope that Dawnguard will come eventually, but I am cautiously optimistic.
Okay this explains that article i saw yesterday titled... "Bethesda getting close to fixing skyrim DLC"(i didnt read it cause my worked fine) i guess there was some critical error in the translating it to PS3 and they havent been able to clear it up yet. Which *****. (i didnt play skyrim for months because of the backwards dragon thing...) But it seems they are working on it but i know they got to get that fixed before you get Hearth and DragonBorne.

Hopefully they get it all fixed up soon. I know as a elder Scrolls fan/junkie. I would be Screaming hurry up and take my money lol.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Bethe...3-305371.shtml

Last edited by XenoMorph; 12-03-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:59 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Okay this explains that article i saw yesterday titled... "Bethesda getting close to fixing skyrim DLC"(i didnt read it cause my worked fine) i guess there was some critical error in the translating it to PS3 and they havent been able to clear it up yet. Which *****. (i didnt play skyrim for months because of the backwards dragon thing...) But it seems they are working on it but i know they got to get that fixed before you get Hearth and DragonBorne.

Hopefully they get it all fixed up soon. I know as a elder Scrolls fan/junkie. I would be Screaming hurry up and take my money lol.
They have confirmed Dragonborn is coming to PS3 in early 2013, so hopefully that means they fixed the issue with Dawnguard, but I still don't understand why they would keep quite about it.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:02 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
They have confirmed Dragonborn is coming to PS3 in early 2013, so hopefully that means they fixed the issue with Dawnguard, but I still don't understand why they would keep quite about it.
at this point lots of companys go with the It'll be ready when its ready approach..

Im guessing youll get this by end of year. (dawngaurd)

and trailers coming...

Wondering if the Issues could be related to some sort of problem between sony and Bethesda or just coding errors.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
at this point lots of companys go with the It'll be ready when its ready approach..

Im guessing youll get this by end of year. (dawngaurd)

and trailers coming...

Wondering if the Issues could be related to some sort of problem between sony and Bethesda or just coding errors.
Sony did send a team to help with the problem about a month ago, so maybe they have made some headway to fixing it.

Also I just read an article on Dragonborn...and I am super excited now It is was more expansive than I originally thought. Looks like I am going to be spending my winter break playing Skyrim
Old 12-03-2012, 01:16 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Sony did send a team to help with the problem about a month ago, so maybe they have made some headway to fixing it.

Also I just read an article on Dragonborn...and I am super excited now It is was more expansive than I originally thought. Looks like I am going to be spending my winter break playing Skyrim
I loved morrowind and am excited to go back.....

(i never finished morrowind and wish they resell it with updated graphics.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:20 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I loved morrowind and am excited to go back.....

(i never finished morrowind and wish they resell it with updated graphics.
The only other Elder Scrolls game I played was Oblivion, and I hated it probably because I didn't know you could fast travel and I wasted 6 hours of my life one day aimlessly walking through the woods looking for a certain house only to find that I didn't have enough gold to get what I needed
Old 12-03-2012, 01:25 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
The only other Elder Scrolls game I played was Oblivion, and I hated it probably because I didn't know you could fast travel and I wasted 6 hours of my life one day aimlessly walking through the woods looking for a certain house only to find that I didn't have enough gold to get what I needed
lol Morrowind 240 Hours level 56. Never finished it BLAH!!! there was no fast travel except boats / striders/ boots of blinding speed/ or the scroll to jump the map.

Never finished because i played for like 6 hours 1 day then got a dirty disc error and hadnt saved.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:37 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18785

Quote:
Well, after reading all of this, I'm getting into these games for sure!

EDIT: Nipples have receded.

I love Skyrim, although I have not played it in months and as for as the DLC is concerned....

Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
I love Skyrim, although I have not played it in months and as for as the DLC is concerned....

DLC is here... saw it this morning.. But im 50 points short... DANGIT have to buy 400 points lol.

Ohhh its gonna be fun.

Dawnguard = just mission add ons with some cool new weapons / abilities.

HearthFire = Can build houses

Dragon Borne = New Houses to buy/ Island to visit / Dragons to ride / Armor to make / Spells to learn / Enchanting Staffs to make your own.... ohhh the glory and the hours it will take lol.