Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:26 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Wow. (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Pretty good "mid season" finale.

None of the crew died...well...at least yet depending on what happens to our boy Deryl but that's not really looking good. Hopefully Andrea grows a pair and does something. From the looks of the trailer for the 2nd half of next season, she doesn't do ****.

Kinda disappointed with how they treated Michonne at the end but I don't really blame them for being skeptical i guess because she did just disappear. If only she knew how to open her mouth and explain herself lol.

I knew the Gov wouldn't die but at least she got his eye I know I was watching Andreas trigger finger in that scene and was going to be ticked off if she pulled the trigger.(I know .02% chance but ya feel me)

Next 2nd half of season should be pretty good, looks like Carl says something to Rick about his leadership capabilities too. Not too sure how well that's going to go over. Now we have 3-4 new people at the Prison. They may end up needing them when Woodsberry comes back for revenge.

Ah skip what I said earlier, I just remembered the black dude died in the fight vs Woodsberry. That was pretty obviously going to happen, the way the camera was on him in the moments before he got shot.

Oh well the countdown til March begins, bleh.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:57 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Wow. (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Pretty good "mid season" finale.

None of the crew died...well...at least yet depending on what happens to our boy Deryl but that's not really looking good. Hopefully Andrea grows a pair and does something. From the looks of the trailer for the 2nd half of next season, she doesn't do ****.

Kinda disappointed with how they treated Michonne at the end but I don't really blame them for being skeptical i guess because she did just disappear. If only she knew how to open her mouth and explain herself lol.

I knew the Gov wouldn't die but at least she got his eye I know I was watching Andreas trigger finger in that scene and was going to be ticked off if she pulled the trigger.(I know .02% chance but ya feel me)

Next 2nd half of season should be pretty good, looks like Carl says something to Rick about his leadership capabilities too. Not too sure how well that's going to go over. Now we have 3-4 new people at the Prison. They may end up needing them when Woodsberry comes back for revenge.

Ah skip what I said earlier, I just remembered the black dude died in the fight vs Woodsberry. That was pretty obviously going to happen, the way the camera was on him in the moments before he got shot.

Oh well the countdown til March begins, bleh.
First off Daryl better not die, but in the preview for the second half it shows Daryl running through the woods with his crossbow. I have a feeling that Merle is going to do something heroic to redeem himself, that leads to Daryl's escape.

Again my biggest problem with the show is they don't make the Governor out to look that evil. They did in the last episode, but I actually felt bad for him in this one. He obviously loves his daughter, and I guess they want us to think that keeping her as a zombie makes him insane. Well, guess what, pretty much everyone is insane: Rick hearing voices and hallucinating, Carl shot his own mom in the face after watching her get basically gutted, Daryl made a necklace out of ears (though it was pretty cool), not to even mention that Hershel kept a barn full of his family members.

Other than that it was pretty good, I am interested on how they are going to integrate the new people into the group. Is it March yet?
Old 12-02-2012, 11:00 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3061

Walking Dead is coming back in February.

"I've got two contracts in my life: One with my wife and the other to protect Andy Dalton." - Andrew Whitworth
Old 12-02-2012, 11:22 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange and Black Attack View Post
Walking Dead is coming back in February.

Wow. You're right. I've never been more happy about being wrong. (Ok this was a first )

Lol but seriously who was the butt nugget that started that rumor!!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:23 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquapod770 View Post
First off Daryl better not die, but in the preview for the second half it shows Daryl running through the woods with his crossbow. I have a feeling that Merle is going to do something heroic to redeem himself, that leads to Daryl's escape.

Again my biggest problem with the show is they don't make the Governor out to look that evil. They did in the last episode, but I actually felt bad for him in this one. He obviously loves his daughter, and I guess they want us to think that keeping her as a zombie makes him insane. Well, guess what, pretty much everyone is insane: Rick hearing voices and hallucinating, Carl shot his own mom in the face after watching her get basically gutted, Daryl made a necklace out of ears (though it was pretty cool), not to even mention that Hershel kept a barn full of his family members.

Other than that it was pretty good, I am interested on how they are going to integrate the new people into the group. Is it March yet?
oh hell yeah, I must of missed that part.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:47 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 21079

Quote:
Wow. You're right. I've never been more happy about being wrong. (Ok this was a first )

Lol but seriously who was the butt nugget that started that rumor!!
That would be me! The ultimate butt nugget! For what it's worth, I really thought it was March. Nope....it's February 10th at 9 P.M. My B.

This episode was pretty damned awesome. The Governor catching a shard to the eye actually hurt me, and the cliffhanger was killer. If Merle survives this next part, it'll be interesting to see how he integrates back into the group after he just tried to kill some of 'em.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:50 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3079

I have a feeling that Merle is going to die trying to get Daryl out of Woodbury alive.

Xbox live Gamertag- WhoDeyMaster.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:26 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 13262

The governor got off easy (comic fans know what I mean)

I had given up on them introducing Tyreese, it was good to see him in this episode. When I first saw them enter the prison from that hole in the wall, I thought that it was a flashforward and a tank had done it.

Based on the previews, it looks like Daryl lives to see another day, but I have no clue what they are really going to do with Andrea. I just hate her character so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:02 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
That would be me! The ultimate butt nugget! For what it's worth, I really thought it was March. Nope....it's February 10th at 9 P.M. My B.

This episode was pretty damned awesome. The Governor catching a shard to the eye actually hurt me, and the cliffhanger was killer. If Merle survives this next part, it'll be interesting to see how he integrates back into the group after he just tried to kill some of 'em.

Nono, I think it was this Johnny Cupcakes character that said it before you...

Old 12-03-2012, 07:04 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33 View Post
I have a feeling that Merle is going to die trying to get Daryl out of Woodbury alive.
Agreed. But from the previews of the next episode, it looks like someone throws a smoke grenade and gets him out somehow. How they already managed to get back to the prison to do that is beyond me though. I guess they left right after that talk with Michone and hauled azz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
The governor got off easy (comic fans know what I mean)

I had given up on them introducing Tyreese, it was good to see him in this episode. When I first saw them enter the prison from that hole in the wall, I thought that it was a flashforward and a tank had done it.

Based on the previews, it looks like Daryl lives to see another day, but I have no clue what they are really going to do with Andrea. I just hate her character so much.
It looks like shes the messanger beyotch for awhile, but I don't know how kindly Rick n crew will take that.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:04 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 31835

Quote:

Only the crazy survive the zombie attacks.

But this show gets better and better. Govner is lucky his daughter saved his life.

He sent meryl to hunt her down she was gonna kill him slowly.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-03-2012, 10:32 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3263

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
Only the crazy survive the zombie attacks.

But this show gets better and better. Govner is lucky his daughter saved his life.

He sent meryl to hunt her down she was gonna kill him slowly.
That, to me, was perfectly justified...she was trying to mess up him and the town, she threatened his life. Really I would have been surprised if he just let her leave without sending anyone out after her. Maybe I am just nit picking. It's still a great show even if it has it's flaws, it kinda ***** that my winter break ends when the show comes back

Also that joke about Carol being a lesbian was freaking hilarious
Old 12-03-2012, 11:08 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
That, to me, was perfectly justified...she was trying to mess up him and the town, she threatened his life. Really I would have been surprised if he just let her leave without sending anyone out after her. Maybe I am just nit picking. It's still a great show even if it has it's flaws, it kinda ***** that my winter break ends when the show comes back

Also that joke about Carol being a lesbian was freaking hilarious
She didnt do anything to mess with him or the town before she left.. but after sending that hunting party after her she sure did mess up his face.

All she wanted to do is leave. She never wanted to go to the town in the first place.

Also on a different note I loved carls answer to the question. Shouldnt we help them.. A. I did.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-03-2012, 01:19 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 521

Another awesome episode!! I just wish they didn't do these stupid breaks....I blame "lost" for the long breaks. Whatever happened to the good 'ol days where a season would be 24 episodes and you get a week break every now and then....

can't wait until feb...
Old 12-03-2012, 01:21 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 521

Quote:
Agreed. But from the previews of the next episode, it looks like someone throws a smoke grenade and gets him out somehow. How they already managed to get back to the prison to do that is beyond me though. I guess they left right after that talk with Michone and hauled azz?

It looks like shes the messanger beyotch for awhile, but I don't know how kindly Rick n crew will take that.

They left supplies before they raided Woodbury. I'm assuming they use the remaining supplies to save Daryl and Merle
Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballBender View Post
Another awesome episode!! I just wish they didn't do these stupid breaks....I blame "lost" for the long breaks. Whatever happened to the good 'ol days where a season would be 24 episodes and you get a week break every now and then....

can't wait until feb...
That all ended when reality TV started..

Now if a show requires about 2 years to build a story before becoming extremely interesting then it gets cancelled after year 2 like stargate Universe.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-03-2012, 02:00 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 11872

Great episode!!! However, I really can't wait for Andrea to be gone!

Sig compliments of CINwillWIN
Old 12-03-2012, 02:40 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3975

With Michonne doing what she did to the Gov'r last night, I really do believe he's going to 'get into character' with his comic book self now. Something in him has snapped and ppl are going to have h-e-l-l to pay.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:42 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2369

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33 View Post
I don't think so watch the trailer and look how Glenn is mad when it shows Rick and looks like Maggie next to him, i think they rescue both Merle and Daryl and bring them back and also at the beginning of the promo look how there is smoke, Anyways an awesome episode just stinks that we have to wait until February 10, 2013 :/
Old 12-03-2012, 02:50 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalHawk62 View Post
With Michonne doing what she did to the Gov'r last night, I really do believe he's going to 'get into character' with his comic book self now. Something in him has snapped and ppl are going to have h-e-l-l to pay.

All these comic book references are making me want to go out and buy em
Old 12-03-2012, 03:07 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApinhead View Post
Great episode!!! However, I really can't wait for Andrea to be gone!
I know shes blonde but as soon as she saw Darryl.

A light bulb should have breifly attempted to come on.

I think shes starting to get this. She knows what happened (not about glenn./maggy) but shes starting to get the picture because she knows that Ricks group would just raid a big town and kill people for no reason.

would have been smart if Malcone told her the Gov tired to have her killed.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-03-2012, 04:48 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 6514

So now what's gonna happen to Darrel and Darrell?

October 24, 1937
Crosley Field in Cincinnati, Ohio
Los Angeles Bulldogs at Cincinnati Bengals

Old 12-03-2012, 05:26 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 21079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
I don't think so watch the trailer and look how Glenn is mad when it shows Rick and looks like Maggie next to him, i think they rescue both Merle and Daryl and bring them back and also at the beginning of the promo look how there is smoke, Anyways an awesome episode just stinks that we have to wait until February 10, 2013 :/
One week after the Bengals win their first Super Bowl title.

Old 12-03-2012, 05:26 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 44787

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
I know shes blonde but as soon as she saw Darryl.

A light bulb should have breifly attempted to come on.

I think shes starting to get this. She knows what happened (not about glenn./maggy) but shes starting to get the picture because she knows that Ricks group would just raid a big town and kill people for no reason.

would have been smart if Malcone told her the Gov tired to have her killed.

******** minor spoilers for those who haven't seen it ************

I was thinking this same...

Hey that's Daryl.. Omg, Rick and the others were probably there... and i SHOT at them! But they don't just raid... what is going on? What is my sex buddy not telling me? And why then did my other trusted friend try to kill my sex buddy?

Clearly shes just going to decide her sex buddy is in the right. She has problems siding with trouble men. Good riddance if she gets a walker bite or a cross bow bolt.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:56 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2369

Heres some promos also the episode title is "The Suicide King"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlWCP...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=N3tiRQPcIfc

Also

*****SPOILERS AHEAD*********

apparently Morgan will be returning finally :)

http://www.wetpaint.com/network/arti...ly-coming-back