Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 12-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Stewy's Avatar
Stewy Stewy is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Into the Void.......
Posts: 6,699
Rep Points: 28182
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
See, you are useful sometimes. I've always wondered about those games, Oblivion and Elder Scrolls. You've given me a goal.

Now you feel better? I tried to tell you that you weren't worthless, maybe now you'll listen.

EDIT: My nipples are still ROCK HARD, WTF?
someone needs to lower their dosage
__________________
cheers!

-Stewwy
---------------------------------------------------
ESPN has the journalistic integrity of a turnip!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Stewy's Avatar
Stewy Stewy is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Into the Void.......
Posts: 6,699
Rep Points: 28182
Default Re: Skyrim......

I loved playing the assassin. I love the SteamWorkshop for the PC. I have like 30 add ons. Personally loved smithing/enchanting all my own armor/weapons. I took a multi-month break from it when I hit lvl 51, but picked it back up again a few weeks ago (up to lvl 72). I had spent those first 50 levels working most of the faction and Thane quests, and not progressing the story. Then I maxed most of my spells/tradeskills in thel ast couple weeks and am now ready to finish the game for the first time. hehe Then maybe buy the DLC.

I am also getting Skyrim for the Xbox for Xmas. Why? Well I never came close to finishing Fallout on the PC for some reason. I then bought a used copy for the Xbox and thoroughly enjoyed Fallout more on the Xbox than the PC. I really don't know why. I never got close to finishing it on the PC after 3-4 re-starts, but I not only finished it and every DLC for Fallout 3, but I bought Fallout Vegas and 3-4 DLC's and finished them as well. So I'm getting Skyrim on the Xbox hoping for an enchanced experince again as both are Bethesda games.

Bethesda is a damned impressive gaming company.
__________________
cheers!

-Stewwy
---------------------------------------------------
ESPN has the journalistic integrity of a turnip!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-04-2012, 05:14 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 32,427
Rep Points: 30027
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
I loved playing the assassin. I love the SteamWorkshop for the PC. I have like 30 add ons. Personally loved smithing/enchanting all my own armor/weapons. I took a multi-month break from it when I hit lvl 51, but picked it back up again a few weeks ago (up to lvl 72). I had spent those first 50 levels working most of the faction and Thane quests, and not progressing the story. Then I maxed most of my spells/tradeskills in thel ast couple weeks and am now ready to finish the game for the first time. hehe Then maybe buy the DLC.

I am also getting Skyrim for the Xbox for Xmas. Why? Well I never came close to finishing Fallout on the PC for some reason. I then bought a used copy for the Xbox and thoroughly enjoyed Fallout more on the Xbox than the PC. I really don't know why. I never got close to finishing it on the PC after 3-4 re-starts, but I not only finished it and every DLC for Fallout 3, but I bought Fallout Vegas and 3-4 DLC's and finished them as well. So I'm getting Skyrim on the Xbox hoping for an enchanced experince again as both are Bethesda games.

Bethesda is a damned impressive gaming company.
yes they are they pretty much OWN RPG's.... at least the open world ones that is. and they are making strides in the FPS arena as well...

I love playing games on consules cause i work on PCs all day and its just to easy to get distracted while on a PC. Even without all the mods in the PC world the Game depending on how you play can still take hundred to 2 hundred hours to complete. and that is just the base game. lol

The only thing i didnt like about fallout 3 is the achivements for good bad neutral (and really just cause i dont wannt go back to get those suckers)

Also other than the obilivion horse armor.. Every one of their Addons have been well worth the price. (i have a horse i think but i never ride it i just run or fast travel)
__________________

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Ben zoo 2 Ben zoo 2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In your head
Posts: 1,302
Rep Points: 2657
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
See, you are useful sometimes. I've always wondered about those games, Oblivion and Elder Scrolls. You've given me a goal.

Now you feel better? I tried to tell you that you weren't worthless, maybe now you'll listen.

EDIT: My nipples are still ROCK HARD, WTF?
This image reminds me of randy quaid in kingpin when he goes into the fridge to get her a beer. Please don't ever post about your hard nips again!
__________________
Can't we all just get along?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Stewy's Avatar
Stewy Stewy is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Into the Void.......
Posts: 6,699
Rep Points: 28182
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
yes they are they pretty much OWN RPG's.... at least the open world ones that is. and they are making strides in the FPS arena as well...

I love playing games on consules cause i work on PCs all day and its just to easy to get distracted while on a PC. Even without all the mods in the PC world the Game depending on how you play can still take hundred to 2 hundred hours to complete. and that is just the base game. lol

The only thing i didnt like about fallout 3 is the achivements for good bad neutral (and really just cause i dont wannt go back to get those suckers)

Also other than the obilivion horse armor.. Every one of their Add-ons have been well worth the price. (i have a horse i think but i never ride it i just run or fast travel)
Well I agree they own the open world RPG - but let's not forget Bioware creators of Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Knight's of the Old Republic, Jade Empire, Mass Effect 1 2 3 and SWTOR. That's four very different kinds of RPG's right there.

Bethesda does one kind of RPG and they do it very well, but essentially Fallout just used the Elder Scrolls engine. The mechanics of the games are dead similar.

You'll have to forgive me. I'm a Bioware fanboy even if I still hate the endings of ME3. hehe
__________________
cheers!

-Stewwy
---------------------------------------------------
ESPN has the journalistic integrity of a turnip!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 12-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Bengal Droppings's Avatar
Bengal Droppings Bengal Droppings is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Northern Kentucky
Posts: 2,157
Rep Points: 1761
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
Its not that they are treating their PS3 costumers bad. Orginaly you guys were not going to get any of the Elder Scroll games. (so there shouldnt be any grounds for complaint)

But Mircosoft is the one that makes these differences. They pay loads of money to get priority DLC or Exclusive titles to help sales on their consule..

And they are winning the war Currently.


(just like orginially Assassins creed was PS3 exclusive and now 5 games latter your getting exclusive ps3 only levels etc...) its the Console companys paying for stuff like that to help advertise their system)
Microsoft 2 mill more consoles sold... barely winning... most of those consoles are buyers 2nd console probably because of the Red Ring of Death.

I bought Skyrim in August and just got bored with it. Takes forever to get things accomplished and it seems like I can be killed really easily even though I have dragon armor and the enemy doesn't. I like open world RPGs but I'd prefer them to be more like GTA, and Red Dead.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-04-2012, 08:16 PM
TSwiGz's Avatar
TSwiGz TSwiGz is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Strongsville
Posts: 1,510
Rep Points: 2445
Default Re: Skyrim......

Madden 13 NCAAF 13 NBA 2k13
__________________
Bengals fan since October 1, 1991 ironically the same day I was born. In what will soon be 23 years of living on this earth I have yet to see a Bengals playoff win. WHO DEY 2014-15 The year of Stripes!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-05-2012, 09:17 AM
BengaliJack's Avatar
BengaliJack BengaliJack is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,253
Rep Points: 4495
Default Re: Skyrim......

Skyrim is awsome!!! I will buy the expansion before Christams 2012.
__________________


COACH HUE, PLEASE UNLEASH THIS BEAST!!!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-05-2012, 09:57 AM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 32,427
Rep Points: 30027
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
Well I agree they own the open world RPG - but let's not forget Bioware creators of Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Knight's of the Old Republic, Jade Empire, Mass Effect 1 2 3 and SWTOR. That's four very different kinds of RPG's right there.

Bethesda does one kind of RPG and they do it very well, but essentially Fallout just used the Elder Scrolls engine. The mechanics of the games are dead similar.

You'll have to forgive me. I'm a Bioware fanboy even if I still hate the endings of ME3. hehe
Just want to say i am a huge fan of bioware before they were purchased by EA... now untimely DLC packs are ruining their image lol..

But Kotor Jade Empire and Mass Effect while the story archs are extremely different all have the same game play mechanics essentially 1 type of RPG system with 3 different storys..

And pretty sure that Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights were made by a group of interplay called Black Isle Studios who also made Fallout 1,2 Torment, Icewind Dale. The studio no longer exist but many of its members now work for Obsidian Entertainment and are the ones who made FO New Vegas (which was much more intune with the fallout workings than Fallout 3 even though Fallout 3 was probly better lol)

Also As much as i like mass effect and its open galaxy to explore its still pretty linear. where as in the Bethesda games you can lterally just do whatever you want.
__________________

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-05-2012, 09:59 AM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 32,427
Rep Points: 30027
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongsville City Schools View Post
Madden 13 NCAAF 13 NBA 2k13
sports games **** its just the same thing year after year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Droppings View Post
Microsoft 2 mill more consoles sold... barely winning... most of those consoles are buyers 2nd console probably because of the Red Ring of Death.

I bought Skyrim in August and just got bored with it. Takes forever to get things accomplished and it seems like I can be killed really easily even though I have dragon armor and the enemy doesn't. I like open world RPGs but I'd prefer them to be more like GTA, and Red Dead.
PS fanboys are extremely loyal.... even with all the problems ps3 has and is still having. Xbox at least fix theirs ( i did buy a slim xbox after my orginal but its very nice and i didnt have the money for a good system when they first came out)

Difference in Skyrim is that Everything Levels with YOU. if your level 2 or 3 or level 35 or 40 the enemys will level up to match your level. If you die to easily try playing it on normal. Games like Skyrim Fallout etc take a little time before you have much money or power but once you get past a certain level you get better item drops which sell for more etc. (after about 30 hours i never have money problems again) and 30 hours is nothing in these games.

The only thing that gets me is i could spend hours and not accomplish a thing. just so much to do.... Red Dead was fun. but like GTA they are not truely open world RPGs. Red dead while plently of places to go say very linear unless you where just out hunting challenges.
__________________

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry

Last edited by XenoMorph; 12-05-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Sher Khan's Avatar
Sher Khan Sher Khan is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,370
Rep Points: 6508
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
sports games **** its just the same thing year after year...



PS fanboys are extremely loyal.... even with all the problems ps3 has and is still having. Xbox at least fix theirs ( i did buy a slim xbox after my orginal but its very nice and i didnt have the money for a good system when they first came out)

Difference in Skyrim is that Everything Levels with YOU. if your level 2 or 3 or level 35 or 40 the enemys will level up to match your level. If you die to easily try playing it on normal. Games like Skyrim Fallout etc take a little time before you have much money or power but once you get past a certain level you get better item drops which sell for more etc. (after about 30 hours i never have money problems again) and 30 hours is nothing in these games.

The only thing that gets me is i could spend hours and not accomplish a thing. just so much to do.... Red Dead was fun. but like GTA they are not truely open world RPGs. Red dead while plently of places to go say very linear unless you where just out hunting challenges.
I had Red Dead, but never got into it like Skyrim. You're right, there is so much to do and see and wander around finding out, weeks go by and your still sitting there glued to it. Someone could starve to death playing the thing with food in the kitchen.
__________________


October 24, 1937
Crosley Field in Cincinnati, Ohio
Los Angeles Bulldogs at Cincinnati Bengals

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-05-2012, 12:10 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 32,427
Rep Points: 30027
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
I had Red Dead, but never got into it like Skyrim. You're right, there is so much to do and see and wander around finding out, weeks go by and your still sitting there glued to it. Someone could starve to death playing the thing with food in the kitchen.
lol i once got called to dinner when i was a teenager playing diablo 2 and said be down in a minute... 4 days later i went asking for my plate and my dad just looked at me strange (then i realized it had been 4 days)
__________________

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Sher Khan's Avatar
Sher Khan Sher Khan is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,370
Rep Points: 6508
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
lol i once got called to dinner when i was a teenager playing diablo 2 and said be down in a minute... 4 days later i went asking for my plate and my dad just looked at me strange (then i realized it had been 4 days)
What snuffed it for me a bit, was I followed a cheat process to get Chillrend without going through the Thieves Guild scenario. It's difficult, but can be done.

Once you have it, you're almost superpowered, and that kind of made me lose interest. I've been thinking of going back and starting over, but Chillrend was really cool to have. So I haven't done anything since then.
__________________


October 24, 1937
Crosley Field in Cincinnati, Ohio
Los Angeles Bulldogs at Cincinnati Bengals

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Stewy's Avatar
Stewy Stewy is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Into the Void.......
Posts: 6,699
Rep Points: 28182
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
Just want to say i am a huge fan of bioware before they were purchased by EA... now untimely DLC packs are ruining their image lol..

But Kotor Jade Empire and Mass Effect while the story archs are extremely different all have the same game play mechanics essentially 1 type of RPG system with 3 different storys..

And pretty sure that Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights were made by a group of interplay called Black Isle Studios who also made Fallout 1,2 Torment, Icewind Dale. The studio no longer exist but many of its members now work for Obsidian Entertainment and are the ones who made FO New Vegas (which was much more intune with the fallout workings than Fallout 3 even though Fallout 3 was probly better lol)

Also As much as i like mass effect and its open galaxy to explore its still pretty linear. where as in the Bethesda games you can lterally just do whatever you want.
Bioware - They did alot of DLC's for ME2 before the EA purchase. You just have to go through EA to buy them now, but the DLC model was well in place beforehand.

And yes I agree that Bioware games are more linear. I prefer a little funneling to Bethesda's wide wide open RPG. I always felt lost in the beginning of Bethesda games. But that's all about personal preference.

I am well aware of Obsidian since they did the KOTOR sequel, one of the buggiest games ever released to the public. I think Fallout: New Vegas saved Obsidian TBH, they were getting a reputation for late deliveries and buggy products, but they're turning that around.
__________________
cheers!

-Stewwy
---------------------------------------------------
ESPN has the journalistic integrity of a turnip!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Stewy's Avatar
Stewy Stewy is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Into the Void.......
Posts: 6,699
Rep Points: 28182
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Droppings View Post
I bought Skyrim in August and just got bored with it. Takes forever to get things accomplished and it seems like I can be killed really easily even though I have dragon armor and the enemy doesn't. I like open world RPGs but I'd prefer them to be more like GTA, and Red Dead.
If you die that easily with Dragon armor you're doing something wrong. An enchated light armor sneak with a Draedic bow should own the open world, while the same person dual wielding draedic enchanted sword should be a cuisinart in dungeons.


I make and enchant all my armor/weapons/jewelry. I put all my spell resists on my jewelry, carrying capacity hp's, muffle, bow damage on all the other pieces. With double enchanting you came make some kick *** items after maxing Smithing/Enchanting.

FYI - for those interested.
Maxing Smithing quickly and easily.
Make dwarven bows - the materials are free from the dwarven dungeons. If you cherry pick the items that smelt into the most ingots/wt you can come out with up to 100 ingots, per trip. I chose the bows because they give the most tries for the least materials. The amount of "skill" EXP you get is directly tied to the value of the item being created and bows guive hte most bang for the buck. You'll need Steel ingots as well and you'll have to buy them or make them, but the bows more than cover the costs since the Dwarven ingots are essentially free. I maxed smithing from 50 (or whatever skill Swarven Smithing unlocks) to 100 in one sitting this way.

Maxing Enchanting quickly and easily.
#0 - In the beginning, skill up by disenchanting items. At the start of the game, I sell the most vaulable items I don't need and disenchant the ones of lesser value. make sure to get disenchant an item with an effect you know you will want in the future.
#1 - Never sell soul gems
#2 - Save or buy a weapon or use the spell Soul Trap (I find it easier to use a weapon)
#3 - Make a ton of iron daggers
#4 - Wander around killing crabs, elk, livestock, etc. and filling the soul gems.
#5 - Enchant the daggers with the skill that maximizes value
#6 - When you unlock double enchantment (I froget when you get this), use it to level even faster.

Enjoy.
__________________
cheers!

-Stewwy
---------------------------------------------------
ESPN has the journalistic integrity of a turnip!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:01 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 32,427
Rep Points: 30027
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
What snuffed it for me a bit, was I followed a cheat process to get Chillrend without going through the Thieves Guild scenario. It's difficult, but can be done.

Once you have it, you're almost superpowered, and that kind of made me lose interest. I've been thinking of going back and starting over, but Chillrend was really cool to have. So I haven't done anything since then.
chill rend? i miss the umbra sword..... that was the only sword you ever need lol
__________________

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Aquapod770's Avatar
Aquapod770 Aquapod770 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,980
Rep Points: 3151
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
I love Skyrim, although I have not played it in months and as for as the DLC is concerned....





So did I...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Bengal Droppings's Avatar
Bengal Droppings Bengal Droppings is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Northern Kentucky
Posts: 2,157
Rep Points: 1761
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
sports games **** its just the same thing year after year...



PS fanboys are extremely loyal.... even with all the problems ps3 has and is still having. Xbox at least fix theirs ( i did buy a slim xbox after my orginal but its very nice and i didnt have the money for a good system when they first came out)

Difference in Skyrim is that Everything Levels with YOU. if your level 2 or 3 or level 35 or 40 the enemys will level up to match your level. If you die to easily try playing it on normal. Games like Skyrim Fallout etc take a little time before you have much money or power but once you get past a certain level you get better item drops which sell for more etc. (after about 30 hours i never have money problems again) and 30 hours is nothing in these games.

The only thing that gets me is i could spend hours and not accomplish a thing. just so much to do.... Red Dead was fun. but like GTA they are not truely open world RPGs. Red dead while plently of places to go say very linear unless you where just out hunting challenges.
I have no idea what your talking about. I've had my PS3 for 3 (maybe four) years and had no problems... only issue was the hackers that took online out for a few days and that wasn't anything. If PS3 has problems, I haven't seen them.

I don't know how many hours in I'm in and Skyrim but I'm bored with it. I have no motivation to it in play. However, I am at 100% completion on Red Dead and I still put it in just to ride around, enjoy the beautiful scenery, the atmosphere and music. Never gets boring.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:12 AM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,019
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquapod770 View Post



So did I...
Me too!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Aquapod770's Avatar
Aquapod770 Aquapod770 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,980
Rep Points: 3151
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Droppings;2712757[B
]I have no idea what your talking about. I've had my PS3 for 3 (maybe four) years and had no problems... only issue was the hackers that took online out for a few days and that wasn't anything. If PS3 has problems, I haven't seen them.[/b]

I don't know how many hours in I'm in and Skyrim but I'm bored with it. I have no motivation to it in play. However, I am at 100% completion on Red Dead and I still put it in just to ride around, enjoy the beautiful scenery, the atmosphere and music. Never gets boring.
A lot of people say that ps3 gets hacked all the time...when in reality it was just once and because of it they completely redid their security system, and gave away a ton of free stuff for not being able to play online for a month.

I got the yellow light of death after about 5 years of heavy use (combination of me, my dad, and my brother) and it is actually quite simple to fix.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:38 AM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 32,427
Rep Points: 30027
Default Re: Skyrim......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Droppings View Post
I have no idea what your talking about. I've had my PS3 for 3 (maybe four) years and had no problems... only issue was the hackers that took online out for a few days and that wasn't anything. If PS3 has problems, I haven't seen them.

I don't know how many hours in I'm in and Skyrim but I'm bored with it. I have no motivation to it in play. However, I am at 100% completion on Red Dead and I still put it in just to ride around, enjoy the beautiful scenery, the atmosphere and music. Never gets boring.
PS3 has lots of problems with their network being down late updates they were hacked once... It took them years and years to get the PS Live thing going (the online virtual community.) etc.

Xbox had hardware problems with the first batch that was released. but other than that its a great system....

I choose the Xbox because it has all the games i like to play. and the graphics are on par with PS3 just the Disc dont hold as much data. Overall Mircosoft will win this war with sony.

and soon nintendo will go the way of sega. (then EA will launch their consule and use all the game companies they bought up for exclusives.)
__________________

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.