Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Game Day!!

Game Day!! A place to discuss the current games during the games themselves.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18073
Default Broncos-Raiders Game

Is Palmer trying to reward us for giving him $75,000,000 by giving us a higher draft pick by throwing picks and losing games?

That throw over the middle was the easiest throw that a quarterback can make and he threw it behind him to get intercepted?

At the end of the year, I'd love for Carson to come out and say "I was a hell of a quarterback in Cincinnati, and some of the fans may have treated me wrong, but that team made me what I was and I did those fans, my teammates, my coaches, and the franchise dirty by ****ting on them."

He can throw in some other apologies, as well (or people can add their own).

Back to the game topic:

Peyton is making Palmer his ***** and saying "do something," which Palmer has no answer to because he's making horrible throws.

Will the fans start booing him? Will they be criticized and called classless like we were at Paul Brown? (I never booed him, but we're fans and we're a family, so I say )we)

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:13 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8471
Default Re: Broncos-Raiders Game

In Palmers defense, Ive seen at least 3 catchable passes dropped by Moore. His WR's are s-hit.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:15 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4645
Default Re: Broncos-Raiders Game

It looks like that sack fumble inside the 5 is what killed them, but in fairness, Von Miller has been doing that to QBs all year. The int that happened in the red zone was all on him, but the defense once again let a team drive 60+ yards to score a TD. Can't let that happen.

You simply can't put this all on Palmer. The defense once again gave up over 400 yards, receivers keep dropping passes, and McFadden is still having trouble running in the ZBS. He had 1 good run of 34? yards I think, but other than that: 10carries for 18yards. Horrible.