Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 12-07-2012, 02:53 PM
ishouldbegm's Avatar
ishouldbegm ishouldbegm is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: south jersey
Posts: 9,345
Rep Points: 9008
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonew6 View Post
Kudla - the dog in my avatar, Dane/Boxer:


Wojo - Our poop eater, pure Dane:
(This is what you get when you tell a Great Dane to "sit". )
i can see your wife's nipple in the wedding photo
__________________
1st Danny Shelton DT
2nd Tre Jackson G
3rd Jake Fisher T
4th Ben Heeney LB
4th Anthony Chickillo DE
5th Derrick Malone LB
5th Adrian Amos S
6th Chuckie Keeton QB
7th Marcus Rush DE
2014 draft
1st Deone Bucannon S
2nd Cyrus Kouandjio T
3rd Pierre Desir CB
UDFA Keith Smith LB
UDFA Austin Franklin WR
UDFA Dede Lattimore LB
UDFA Jerome Smith RB
UDFA Chaz Sutton DE
UDFA Josh Stewart WR
UDFA Avery Patterson CB
UDFA Antonio Andrews RB
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:03 PM
eoxyod's Avatar
eoxyod eoxyod is online now
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In a well and I can't get out...ladies
Posts: 37,443
Rep Points: 73801
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonew6 View Post
We have trained Wojo not to. Kudla will do it every once in a while. But Kudla understands the concept of "gentle". Wojo never understood that.
My dog is half that size and has tackled me before, so I can only imagine. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:40 PM
THEBURG THEBURG is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,398
Rep Points: 7448
bengals Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler Eater View Post
Everyone has some good looking dogs, still waiting for someone to post something like this though.

Has that dog got a glass eye?
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Jasonew6's Avatar
Jasonew6 Jasonew6 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,928
Rep Points: 30406
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBURG View Post
Has that dog got a glass eye?
It is rare, but not unheard of for dogs to have different colored eyes. The great dane that was the father of Kudla had 1 blue eye and 1 brown. Kudla has 2 blue eyes.
__________________

Just because science can explain it doesn't mean God didn't do it.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:14 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: LV-426
Posts: 35,954
Rep Points: 36244
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonew6 View Post
It is rare, but not unheard of for dogs to have different colored eyes. The great dane that was the father of Kudla had 1 blue eye and 1 brown. Kudla has 2 blue eyes.
Most huskeys have different colored eyes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Jasonew6's Avatar
Jasonew6 Jasonew6 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,928
Rep Points: 30406
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
Most huskeys have different colored eyes.
Don't huskies usually have blue eyes?
__________________

Just because science can explain it doesn't mean God didn't do it.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:20 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: LV-426
Posts: 35,954
Rep Points: 36244
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonew6 View Post
Don't huskies usually have blue eyes?
I guess when i say most i should say most the ones ive seen in person.

after looking it appears that full blooded huskies can have pretty much any combo of matched eye colors or bi-eye(multi color) ive only ever seen a few puppys with both blue eyes all the adults ive meet that i can remember had 1 blue 1 brown.

Edit says blue are most common....

I need to find more rep worthy post so i can rep that one.
__________________

Last edited by XenoMorph; 12-07-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Lawless_1's Avatar
Lawless_1 Lawless_1 is online now
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
Posts: 8,101
Rep Points: 10669
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
Most huskeys have different colored eyes.
Its also common in Border Collies
__________________
"I don't care if it's rock, paper, scissors or a race to the car I do what I can to win" - Tyler Eifert

Xbox Gamertag L4WL3SS 1 (360 and One)

Follow me on Twitter @Lawless_1
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:59 PM
berserkerone88's Avatar
berserkerone88 berserkerone88 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Did you get that thing I sencha?
Posts: 20,515
Rep Points: 25794
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

My first dog was chow/husky
had one blue eye. lost the other one to glaucoma when she was a pup.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-07-2012, 06:24 PM
eoxyod's Avatar
eoxyod eoxyod is online now
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In a well and I can't get out...ladies
Posts: 37,443
Rep Points: 73801
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonew6 View Post
Don't huskies usually have blue eyes?
My dog has hazel, although she's only about half husky
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-10-2012, 04:51 PM
berserkerone88's Avatar
berserkerone88 berserkerone88 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Did you get that thing I sencha?
Posts: 20,515
Rep Points: 25794
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

So my dog was whining in my room no more than 15 minutes ago and has her nose under my dresser. I figure she either rolled her ball under there or saw something scurry there (this time of year we always get mice) and I look under and all I see is a case from my very expensive sunglasses I chalked up to lost. I got them out and she just sat there looking happy as can be. Dogs kick ***.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-10-2012, 08:34 PM
THEBURG THEBURG is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,398
Rep Points: 7448
bengals Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonew6 View Post
It is rare, but not unheard of for dogs to have different colored eyes. The great dane that was the father of Kudla had 1 blue eye and 1 brown. Kudla has 2 blue eyes.

I know, but that one looks artificial.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:13 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,213
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lygraf View Post



it's okay to be jelly.
Jelly you say?
Picture 017.jpg
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:19 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,213
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Here is a just recorded video of Zeus and the cat that follows him around like his shadow.
http://youtu.be/hcf7aCPvfoM
To explain the name of the video, I am just trying to poke the uninformed people.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 12-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Lawless_1's Avatar
Lawless_1 Lawless_1 is online now
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
Posts: 8,101
Rep Points: 10669
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
Here is a just recorded video of Zeus and the cat that follows him around like his shadow.
http://youtu.be/hcf7aCPvfoM
To explain the name of the video, I am just trying to poke the uninformed people.
Here is a video of my dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6PE1...ature=g-crec-u
__________________
"I don't care if it's rock, paper, scissors or a race to the car I do what I can to win" - Tyler Eifert

Xbox Gamertag L4WL3SS 1 (360 and One)

Follow me on Twitter @Lawless_1
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 12-12-2012, 03:09 AM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,934
Rep Points: 25083
Default Re: Because dogs > cats

Cat Friends and Dog Friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbycvPwr1Wg
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.