Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Trademark's Avatar
Trademark Trademark is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Springfield, Ohio
Posts: 2,965
Rep Points: 2710
Default Bengals Duck Tape

Haha check this out ! Pretty cool !

http://proshop.bengals.com/store/281576!DUCKT/Duck+Tape
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Go Cards's Avatar
Go Cards Go Cards is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bored, Bring on NE
Posts: 4,152
Rep Points: 12208
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

There were times in the past where it seemed duct tape was the only thing holding the Bengals together.

But these Bengals are being built the right way.

But still like the tape itself.
__________________
14+18+25+85+82+12+84+32+42+77+71 x 97's Defense = Super Bowl Champions.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Steeler Eater's Avatar
Steeler Eater Steeler Eater is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I got this
Posts: 12,467
Rep Points: 18271
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

$10 for duck tape?

Lmao.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:24 AM
SunsetBengal's Avatar
SunsetBengal SunsetBengal is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sunset Beach, NC
Posts: 15,599
Rep Points: 45942
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Holding shut a broken car window near you, soon.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:24 AM
FRAv's Avatar
FRAv FRAv is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dayton, Oh
Posts: 302
Rep Points: 714
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler Eater View Post
$10 for duck tape?

Lmao.
Yeah something way overpriced at the pro-shop imagine that. Go to Wal-mart, it's only a couple bucks there.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Shady's Avatar
Shady Shady is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 10,140
Rep Points: 23488
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

WHO DEY!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:32 AM
SunsetBengal's Avatar
SunsetBengal SunsetBengal is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sunset Beach, NC
Posts: 15,599
Rep Points: 45942
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
WHO DEY!!!



Do back legs also pop out, when you finish putting it on??
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Shady's Avatar
Shady Shady is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 10,140
Rep Points: 23488
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
Do back legs also pop out, when you finish putting it on??
Well, they do when I put it on. I don't know about the rest of you.

Also, the tail wraps down and around to reach the backdoor.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-07-2012, 11:56 AM
McC's Avatar
McC McC is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,438
Rep Points: 20186
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
Ah, yes. The Kentucky toolbox.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 14,043
Rep Points: 30357
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cards View Post
There were times in the past where it seemed duct tape was the only thing holding the Bengals together.

But these Bengals are being built the right way.

But still like the tape itself.
Hey, I hear with the purchase of one roll of $10 duct tape, you get a free coupon for a small popcorn (when you purchase season tickets).

You can also wait 6 months and they will have "buy one, get one 10% off special" on it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Go Cards's Avatar
Go Cards Go Cards is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bored, Bring on NE
Posts: 4,152
Rep Points: 12208
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Hey, I hear with the purchase of one roll of $10 duct tape, you get a free coupon for a small popcorn (when you purchase season tickets).

You can also wait 6 months and they will have "buy one, get one 10% off special" on it.

Lol. No way. Been buying season tickets for 20 something years now. Never has anything been given to me.

Wait a minute, I stand corrected. Have gotten a bumper sticker once or twice and a 10% discount at Pro Shop at PBS but only if used by the third week of preseason.

Gave the bumper stickers to the kids and the coupon always expired before I could remember to use it..

And only use Gorilla Tape. Best out there for my KY toolbox.
__________________
14+18+25+85+82+12+84+32+42+77+71 x 97's Defense = Super Bowl Champions.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:16 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 34,739
Rep Points: 34068
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
is ugly

and like everything else ive ever seen someone own with an NFL logo on it its probly sub-quality.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:18 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 34,739
Rep Points: 34068
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
Holding shut a broken car window near you, soon.
pocket knife will take care of that i know...

After i finally managed to tape up a window that kept falling down.... I had realized i locked my keys in the car.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:20 PM
SunsetBengal's Avatar
SunsetBengal SunsetBengal is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sunset Beach, NC
Posts: 15,599
Rep Points: 45942
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
pocket knife will take care of that i know...

After i finally managed to tape up a window that kept falling down.... I had realized i locked my keys in the car.

Bummer, I actually locked the keys in my truck the other night.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:22 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 34,739
Rep Points: 34068
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
Bummer, I actually locked the keys in my truck the other night.
its really blows... especially when your at home and the door is lock to the house too...

(i was in a walmart parking lot when it happened... Cut the tape opened the car got my keys then after 10 minutes of removing the tape i Re taped that *****)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 14,043
Rep Points: 30357
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cards View Post
Lol. No way. Been buying season tickets for 20 something years now. Never has anything been given to me.

Wait a minute, I stand corrected. Have gotten a bumper sticker once or twice and a 10% discount at Pro Shop at PBS but only if used by the third week of preseason.

Gave the bumper stickers to the kids and the coupon always expired before I could remember to use it..

And only use Gorilla Tape. Best out there for my KY toolbox.
Not surprising that they rarely have giveaways. As for the Pro Shop, they charge top dollar for everything in that place. I've only made a handful of purchases there.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:53 PM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,841
Rep Points: 10776
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
Come on man. Now Ron Mexico and Rumble Cat are going to be able to support their team while doing their weird BDSM ritual before each game. And during. And after.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Sher Khan's Avatar
Sher Khan Sher Khan is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,463
Rep Points: 6756
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
Holding shut a broken car window near you, soon.
The wife and I saw one not long ago with duct tape holding the trunk lid down. Got a good laugh out of that.
__________________


October 24, 1937
Crosley Field in Cincinnati, Ohio
Los Angeles Bulldogs at Cincinnati Bengals

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-07-2012, 02:16 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 34,739
Rep Points: 34068
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Not surprising that they rarely have giveaways. As for the Pro Shop, they charge top dollar for everything in that place. I've only made a handful of purchases there.
I went to 1 home game last year... Baltimore week 17...


Then by christmas i received in the mail a T-Shirt / Folding Chair / Bengal Towel / Backpack...

For free so i dont know what people are complaining about.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Ben zoo 2 Ben zoo 2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In your head
Posts: 1,302
Rep Points: 2657
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
Well, they do when I put it on. I don't know about the rest of you.

Also, the tail wraps down and around to reach the backdoor.
That's odd. Mine looked like a full grown Kodak bear with a python for a tail.
__________________
Can't we all just get along?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,171
Rep Points: 22426
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Come on man. Now Ron Mexico and Rumble Cat are going to be able to support their team while doing their weird BDSM ritual before each game. And during. And after.
Are you still upset that we didn't invite you last time? I'll make you a deal,...next time you can be there, but you have to promise not to be as prude about the watersports as you used to be.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:30 PM
fredtoast's Avatar
fredtoast fredtoast is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Scenic East Tennessee
Posts: 47,699
Rep Points: 52263
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
Just what I needed. This will go great in the trunk of my car along with my Bengals ski mask, Bengals crow bar, Bengals rubber gloves, and Bengals chloroform.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 14,043
Rep Points: 30357
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
I went to 1 home game last year... Baltimore week 17...


Then by christmas i received in the mail a T-Shirt / Folding Chair / Bengal Towel / Backpack...

For free so i dont know what people are complaining about.
I got some Carson-themed lawn trash once.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Sher Khan's Avatar
Sher Khan Sher Khan is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,463
Rep Points: 6756
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
Just what I needed. This will go great in the trunk of my car along with my Bengals ski mask, Bengals crow bar, Bengals rubber gloves, and Bengals chloroform.
Did you get the exclusive Bengals NASA style form-fit diapers with that?
__________________


October 24, 1937
Crosley Field in Cincinnati, Ohio
Los Angeles Bulldogs at Cincinnati Bengals


Last edited by Sher Khan; 12-07-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Ben zoo 2 Ben zoo 2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In your head
Posts: 1,302
Rep Points: 2657
Default Re: Bengals Duck Tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
Just what I needed. This will go great in the trunk of my car along with my Bengals ski mask, Bengals crow bar, Bengals rubber gloves, and Bengals chloroform.
And a bengals cheerleader to go with all that
__________________
Can't we all just get along?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.