Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Game Day!!

Game Day!! A place to discuss the current games during the games themselves.

Old 12-09-2012, 04:48 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2040
Default Head scratching

Why do you make the switch to Cook halfway in the game ? Do you think that messed our chemistry up? Also i'm growing concerned for our offense, two weeks in a row of stagnant play, even though we won last week, came back to bite us.

Also how was that illegal by Jones establishing himself after being pushed out ?

AJ was shaky today.

Dalton's errant throw let the cowboys back in it, we had chance after chance to shut them down......

Nelson cleanly hit Bryant & that was a penalty....smh

Yes Dunlap grabbed a little face mask but that play should of been blown dead....

What a crappy day all around

$70 PER REFERRAL ---> ONE TIME $7.94 + A computer!!!
http://www.60.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=456329

Credit to a user named "Oldsie" of caws.ws
Old 12-09-2012, 04:52 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 24978
Default Re: Head scratching

Trevor Robinson has been playing amazingly well at center and the only times the Bengals actually moved the ball was when he was playing. When Kyle Cook was on the field, the Cincinnati offense stalled. You better believe Jay Gruden should have stuck with the same offensive line personnel he used to win four straight games. If it's not broken, don't fix it!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:52 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
Why do you make the switch to Cook halfway in the game ? Do you think that messed our chemistry up? Also i'm growing concerned for our offense, two weeks in a row of stagnant play, even though we won last week, came back to bite us.

Also how was that illegal by Jones establishing himself after being pushed out ?

AJ was shaky today.

Dalton's errant throw let the cowboys back in it, we had chance after chance to shut them down......

Yes Dunlap grabbed a little face mask but that play should of been blown dead....

What a crappy day all around
Why do our coaches make most of the decisions they make?

Sig compliments of CINwillWIN
Old 12-09-2012, 10:52 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 24978

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApinhead View Post
Why do our coaches make most of the decisions they make?
This question keeps three breweries, two distilleries, fifty liquor stores, a meth lab, and an unknown amount of crack dealers in business.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post

I read this and was ready to get "All up in yo stuff!" but had to re-read it. For some reason, I saw clearly and thought you were siding with the refs.

It looked to me like the Bengals were trying to lose this game. Dropped passes, penalties, dropped interceptions, missed tackles, bad throws, guys falling down, missed sacks. It just didn't look like the Bengals wanted to win. It was bad everywhere, from coaching to the players to the refs, it just looked. As if this game was predetermined and everyone except the fans were in on it.

Just a bad game all around. So much could have been gained from winning this game. They would have have gone up one game on Pittsburgh and been in the drivers seat for the wildcard and they would have been only one game out of first place for the division. It would have put them at 8-5 with only needing 1 more win for back to back winning season but now they have to win 2 of the last 3.

This team let everyone down today, everyone. I'm ****** still, I just can't get over that game today. What a disappointment.