Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Around the NFL

Around the NFL Discuss the other 31 teams and the NFL in general.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:44 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3325
Default Terrell Suggs' girlfriend claims he punched her in neck

Terrell Suggs' girlfriend claims he punched her in neck

Quote:
We now have more details about the domestic case that prompted Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs to surrender his gun collection to authorities. It's not pretty.

According to the domestic complaint obtained Friday by The Baltimore Sun, Suggs' longtime girlfriend, Candace Williams, claimed the All-Pro punched her in the neck and dragged her alongside a speeding car with their two children in the vehicle. The woman said she suffered "severe road rash" as a result of the incident.

As is standard protocol in the wake of a complaint of this nature, Suggs was ordered to turn over any firearms in his possession. The Sun reported he turned over seven guns. WBAL-TV reported Suggs surrendered nine.

Suggs does not face criminal charges stemming from the September incident. The reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year issued a statement Friday addressing the issue.

"My fiance and I have two beautiful children together whom we both love and care for tremendously," the statement read. "The personal issues that the two of us have faced recently have been addressed in a responsible and adult manner and have been resolved. I am certain that we will get through this matter and move forward as a happy family."

In December 2009, Williams alleged Suggs held her down on the floor, poured bleach on her and their son and kicked her in the face, breaking her nose, according to The Sun. Williams also claimed physical abuse dating to the start of their relationship in 2007.

Williams was granted a protective order as a result of those 2009 claims, The Sun reported. It later was rescinded after the couple reconciled and Williams dropped a $70 million lawsuit against Suggs.
If this is true, this dude is low and needs to be suspended, i can't stand when a man abuses a woman.........
Old 12-08-2012, 05:38 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18502
Default Re: Terrell Suggs' girlfriend claims he punched her in neck

He "Balls So Hard."
Old 12-08-2012, 05:47 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 49974

guys like this are part of the reason I feel no sympathy when I hear about former NFL stars that are broke within 3 years of leaving the league.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 15248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
Terrell Suggs' girlfriend claims he punched her in neck

If this is true, this dude is low and needs to be suspended, i can't stand when a man abuses a woman.........

Punched her in the neck!? If this is true then the ****ing dragging her along side a speeding car is like a 10,000 on a scale from 1 to friggin punching someone in the neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.