Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 45
Default Congratulation Bengals....

....you guys worked very hard to lose this game and you have under-achieved all season long under our wonderful coaching stafff. Oh well, here's to next year!!! Oh and btw, did i mention what a great Draft we had this past off-season? We had 5 picks in the first 3 rounds and let's take a look at what that got us, Zeitler & Sanu were the ONLY players who made an impact for us this year, while our other 1st round pick couldn't stay healthy enough to even get onto the field and our 2nd rounder and the first of our 3rd round picks were D-Lineman who didn't even have the talent to make the field this year, great job Mike & Marvin!!! How much longer do us fans have to be crapped on before we say enough is enough??? And before any of you say that i'm a troll, i will have you all know that i have been a devoted bengals fan since 1973 and you simply can't have a positive out-look on this team with the current owner-ship and coaching staff that we're all stuck with until the Brown family either all croaks or they sell? At this point i really don't care if Mike Brown sells this team and they move to another city because that is the ONLY chance this team will ever have to getting anywhere near the SuperBowl!!!

Last edited by Scotty Potty; 12-10-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:23 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16319
Default Re: Congratulation Bengals....

Shut up, get banned, and GTFO.

loser.

Soooooooooo much thanks to Cin for this incredible sig!

CHILD PLEASE
Old 12-10-2012, 01:26 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3059

No one would be sad if you died.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:27 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 22437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post

loser.
you're harshing the cool cincy vibe you picked up
Old 12-10-2012, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post

loser.
And it's eaxctly because of fans like you who accept mediocracy year in and year out that allows Mike Brown to make a profit every year with a losing record....
Old 12-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
No one would be sad if you died.

I die a little every year that i have to watch this team FAIL....
Old 12-10-2012, 01:34 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19645

Man! It has been a long time since we got to see a nice Scotty Potty trolling session. Hopefully this one turns out as disastrously as the rest of them....

Old 12-10-2012, 01:38 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Seriously though Scott....tl;dr

Old 12-10-2012, 01:39 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 22437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Seriously though Scott....tl;dr
just give him some of your herp
Old 12-10-2012, 01:42 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkerone88 View Post
just give him some of your herp
YES! Scotty, come to me and let me herp you!

Old 12-10-2012, 01:47 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10367

He's not wrong about the draft part........

Xbox Gamertag L4WL3SS 1 (360 and One)

Follow me on Twitter @Lawless_1
Old 12-10-2012, 01:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawless_1 View Post
He's not wrong about the draft part........
I'm not wrong about any part of my thread. And btw, does anyone really notice a difference between Brat's horrible play-calling and Gruden's horrible play-calling?
Old 12-10-2012, 01:54 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty Potty View Post
I'm not wrong about any part of my thread. And btw, does anyone really notice a difference between Brat's horrible play-calling and Gruden's horrible play-calling?
Yes. Gruden's play calling is way better than Brat's. The 4th Quarter today was an exception.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:00 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27484

Quote:
Gruden's play-calling has led us to a 24.7 ppg average, 122 rush yards per game, and a 90.3 rating for Andy. This is why no one takes you seriously. You only have negative things to say, even about the positive aspects of this team.

If Dalton averages over 30 passes per game in 2014, I win. If he averages less than 30, you win. Loser can't post in any Dalton threads for 1 year. You game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by umkubas View Post
Yes, log it.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 520

Quote:
....you guys worked very hard to lose this game and you have under-achieved all season long under our wonderful coaching stafff. Oh well, here's to next year!!! Oh and btw, did i mention what a great Draft we had this past off-season? We had 5 picks in the first 3 rounds and let's take a look at what that got us, Zeitler & Sanu were the ONLY players who made an impact for us this year, while our other 1st round pick couldn't stay healthy enough to even get onto the field and our 2nd rounder and the first of our 3rd round picks were D-Lineman who didn't even have the talent to make the field this year, great job Mike & Marvin!!! How much longer do us fans have to be crapped on before we say enough is enough??? And before any of you say that i'm a troll, i will have you all know that i have been a devoted bengals fan since 1973 and you simply can't have a positive out-look on this team with the current owner-ship and coaching staff that we're all stuck with until the Brown family either all croaks or they sell? At this point i really don't care if Mike Brown sells this team and they move to another city because that is the ONLY chance this team will ever have to getting anywhere near the SuperBowl!!!
If you was a fan since 1973 then you was a fan thru the 90's if you can live thru that then you can survive this year without completely losing it.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:03 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8458

Quote:
**** on my hog leg you turd.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:25 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11269

Being a fan since 1973 only means you're an old, bitter troll - but still an annoying troll.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Gruden's play-calling has led us to a 24.7 ppg average, 122 rush yards per game, and a 90.3 rating for Andy. This is why no one takes you seriously. You only have negative things to say, even about the positive aspects of this team.
And what exactly has that gotten us? We backed into the playoffs last year and we won't even make the playoffs this year and we even had a pretty easy schedule....
Old 12-10-2012, 02:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
Being a fan since 1973 only means you're an old, bitter troll - but still an annoying troll.

I've only been bitter since 1992, which was when we became the joke of the NFL, under who else of course?
Old 12-10-2012, 04:02 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11269

Quote:

I've only been bitter since 1992, which was when we became the joke of the NFL, under who else of course?
Old and bitter troll is old and bitter.

Since the team brings you so much mental anguish, why stick around? How about ignoring them? Or picking a new team?

Oh that's right...troll. Carry on.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:09 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 568

Calm down everyone, Scott was bored. He had already chased the kids out of his yard, and it was too early to put out a bowl of antifreeze for the neighborhood cats.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-10-2012, 06:02 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 5905

Dont know why you guys get so mad at the obvious truth.

Hes not trolling hes expressing his frustration.

Im not as mad as most of you over this loss as i knew it was coming. After losing all those games most of you seen the truth and started bashing marvin and the staff and realizing nothing has changed. Soon as we win a few games many of you were right back on the bandwagon blabbering about playoffs, this whole time i knew typical marvin ball would show up again and it reared its ugly head in a game we should have won, we gave the cowboys that game in so many way its pathetic and we were still ahead in the final mins, that tells me just how lousy Dallas really is yet they won anyway.

3 big dropped passes,,3 possible ints dropped, 1-2 bogus calls by ref (especially the nelson hit) take that away sure we probly would have won. HOWEVER.......

This goes on the coaching staff for two reasons as had they not done these two things even with all the mistakes we still would have won.

#1 Typical marvin leaves us with no timeouts halfway in the 4th (i cant stand to see that horrible clock management any longer)

#2 Again typical marvin, never wants to stick with what works,,instead always keeps trying to grind with what doesnt work. Who in the world when their RB is getting around 8 YPC only runs him 12 times (especially after he came off 3 100 yard games)?? Now any other time lawfirm would be getting 2 ypc and marvin would say "stay the course" and keep running him. The man is either plain stupid,, or really arrogant. To make matter worse the cowboys have a horrible interior run D which is the only place we can run the ball as we have no speed back. But yeah lets throw it most of the time and waste our TOs
Old 12-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 8668

He kind of has a point.

We've played the easiest schedule in the AFC and were expected to start the year 6-1 and here we are at 7-6 fighting for a 6th Seed.

With all of the Ravens and Steelers injuries, we should be winning the division.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabo614 View Post
Dont know why you guys get so mad at the obvious truth.

Hes not trolling hes expressing his frustration.

Im not as mad as most of you over this loss as i knew it was coming. After losing all those games most of you seen the truth and started bashing marvin and the staff and realizing nothing has changed. Soon as we win a few games many of you were right back on the bandwagon blabbering about playoffs, this whole time i knew typical marvin ball would show up again and it reared its ugly head in a game we should have won, we gave the cowboys that game in so many way its pathetic and we were still ahead in the final mins, that tells me just how lousy Dallas really is yet they won anyway.

3 big dropped passes,,3 possible ints dropped, 1-2 bogus calls by ref (especially the nelson hit) take that away sure we probly would have won. HOWEVER.......

This goes on the coaching staff for two reasons as had they not done these two things even with all the mistakes we still would have won.

#1 Typical marvin leaves us with no timeouts halfway in the 4th (i cant stand to see that horrible clock management any longer)

#2 Again typical marvin, never wants to stick with what works,,instead always keeps trying to grind with what doesnt work. Who in the world when their RB is getting around 8 YPC only runs him 12 times (especially after he came off 3 100 yard games)?? Now any other time lawfirm would be getting 2 ypc and marvin would say "stay the course" and keep running him. The man is either plain stupid,, or really arrogant. To make matter worse the cowboys have a horrible interior run D which is the only place we can run the ball as we have no speed back. But yeah lets throw it most of the time and waste our TOs
And I would add to that, Gruden is a joke in big games and when under pressure. When everything goes as planned, he can call a decent game. However, when the game is tight and he has to make adjustments on the run, he is a complete idiot. I hope he takes a head coaching job this year so people can see once and for all, he doesn't have the skill or experience yet to be getting all the praise he has. He may someday, but not now.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:50 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076

Naaaaaaaaaaa