Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:27 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 38280
Default Re: Congratulations to the Bengals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
... for winning it's game against the Cowboys.

Now it's the Colts and Bengals for the wild-card right?

RIGHT?

The Colts are the sorriest 9-4 team I've ever seen. They're going nowhere. I'd love nothing more than for the Bengals to play the Colts in the playoffs. I would have no worries at all. And it would have to be the AFCC game for that match up to happen. I hope your boys keep getting lucky and the Bengals somehow end up playing them in the AFCC game. Your team is krap, the Bengals would destroy them nice and easy.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
Yeah, that too. But it's a curse, nonetheless.
You know what Jake? I loath the Bengals and the Ravens and the Browns, but you I despise. You have no business on this message board spewing your garbage. Go back to where you belong and let the AFCN beat each other up.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:45 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 25812

Quote:

RIGHT?

Congrats to all 12 of your "teams" that are sure to make the playoffs.
I've never hit a woman in my life, but I've seen on more than one occasion where violence was needed to bring unruly women under control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfan4life27c View Post
Its not like flattened her with a closed fist. She was rudely bothering him for an autograph.She drilled him right in the eye with a full glass of beer as a natural reaction he got angry and smacked her hard. It could have and probably has happened to quite a few people
Old 12-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who2Dey View Post
Congrats to all 12 of your "teams" that are sure to make the playoffs.

You are mistaking sir, he has 31 teams.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:34 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1912

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagehenry54 View Post
The Colts are the sorriest 9-4 team I've ever seen. They're going nowhere. I'd love nothing more than for the Bengals to play the Colts in the playoffs. I would have no worries at all. And it would have to be the AFCC game for that match up to happen. I hope your boys keep getting lucky and the Bengals somehow end up playing them in the AFCC game. Your team is krap, the Bengals would destroy them nice and easy.
Hmmmnnn... you know, I once saw a poster of a drawing of a mouse giving the finger to an Eagle that's clearly diving for the mouse and about to end its life with its talons. Under the drawing was the word "Defiance".

That mouse reminds me of you.

The Colts may not be the best team in the NFL right now, but they're clearly better than the Bengals. All season long, your brethren HERE on this forum have been waiting for the Colts to fall, but for some reason, the Colts just keep winning. Maybe, just maybe, the Colts have been winning because they know how to play as a TEAM. Also, their interim head coach seems to be light years ahead of Marvin as a coach. In addition, I think the Colts and the whole organization have been overachieving simply because they want to support Pagano's recovery by winning. This lifts Pagano's spirits and helps him in his fight against Leukemia.

There's a lot of intangibles within the Colts organization, but one thing for sure, the Colts have a winning attitude - which is why they keep winning.

The Bengals, on the other hand, can have all the talent in the world, but if they're not coordinated properly or given the proper motivation, they end up losing games they should win - like the Cowboys game.

You keep talking about the Colts playing the Bengals in the playoffs. There's one problem with that scenario - both teams have to make the playoffs first! I'm pretty sure the Colts are going to make it. I don't know if the Bengals are.

Now, if the Bengals actually "do" make it to the playoffs, they're not going to "destroy" anyone nice and easy - least of all the Colts. Yeah, sure the Colts would probably be the easiest team in the playoffs to play, but it's not a given the Bengals will beat them. Andrew Luck seems to have a tendency to make nice comebacks in the 4th quarter to beat teams, no matter how much the teams are leading. The Bengals seem to have a tendency to just give away games in the 4th quarter - just like they gave away that game to the Cowboys.

I forget who said it, but I remember reading somewhere that a famous NFL coach once said "You are what your record says you are". Right now, the Colts are a 9-4 team and the Bengals are a 7-6 team. That pretty much says it all.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:37 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
You know what Jake? I loath the Bengals and the Ravens and the Browns, but you I despise. You have no business on this message board spewing your garbage. Go back to where you belong and let the AFCN beat each other up.
Lol!

Does my presence bother you, Steelman?

Yes?

GOOD!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:02 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Hmmmnnn... you know, I once saw a poster of a drawing of a mouse giving the finger to an Eagle that's clearly diving for the mouse and about to end its life with its talons. Under the drawing was the word "Defiance".

That mouse reminds me of you.

The Colts may not be the best team in the NFL right now, but they're clearly better than the Bengals. All season long, your brethren HERE on this forum have been waiting for the Colts to fall, but for some reason, the Colts just keep winning. Maybe, just maybe, the Colts have been winning because they know how to play as a TEAM. Also, their interim head coach seems to be light years ahead of Marvin as a coach. In addition, I think the Colts and the whole organization have been overachieving simply because they want to support Pagano's recovery by winning. This lifts Pagano's spirits and helps him in his fight against Leukemia.

There's a lot of intangibles within the Colts organization, but one thing for sure, the Colts have a winning attitude - which is why they keep winning.

The Bengals, on the other hand, can have all the talent in the world, but if they're not coordinated properly or given the proper motivation, they end up losing games they should win - like the Cowboys game.

You keep talking about the Colts playing the Bengals in the playoffs. There's one problem with that scenario - both teams have to make the playoffs first! I'm pretty sure the Colts are going to make it. I don't know if the Bengals are.

Now, if the Bengals actually "do" make it to the playoffs, they're not going to "destroy" anyone nice and easy - least of all the Colts. Yeah, sure the Colts would probably be the easiest team in the playoffs to play, but it's not a given the Bengals will beat them. Andrew Luck seems to have a tendency to make nice comebacks in the 4th quarter to beat teams, no matter how much the teams are leading. The Bengals seem to have a tendency to just give away games in the 4th quarter - just like they gave away that game to the Cowboys.

I forget who said it, but I remember reading somewhere that a famous NFL coach once said "You are what your record says you are". Right now, the Colts are a 9-4 team and the Bengals are a 7-6 team. That pretty much says it all.
Blah blah blah, you've got no defense, Geno would smack Luck around and that would be the end of it. The Colts caught GB napping and have run up their record by outscoring bad teams, Tennessee twice, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Miami, Buffalo, Detroit.....The Colts aren't really that good and the Bengals would dominate them.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:45 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 26148

Congratulations to Coltsfan........

.......for being MorningStar's favorite poster.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:46 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Rep Points: 29992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Congratulations to Coltsfan........

.......for being MorningStar's favorite poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in response to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:47 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4187

Didnt know the Colts automatically have the Wild card...I know 2 out the last 3 games they have are against the Texans and Kansas City is a conference game.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:31 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Blah blah blah, you've got no defense, Geno would smack Luck around and that would be the end of it. The Colts caught GB napping and have run up their record by outscoring bad teams, Tennessee twice, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Miami, Buffalo, Detroit.....The Colts aren't really that good and the Bengals would dominate them.
LOL!

See those teams I've highlighted? Two of them, the Bengals actually lost to. The third one - Detroit - would decimate the Bengals. Also, the Packers would annihilate the Bengals.

So, blah, blah, blah, all you want. Here's a fact - the Colts WILL make it to the playoffs. The Bengals - ONLY if they beat the Steelers and one other team (either the Eagles or the Ravens). Chances are, they won't because they'll end up losing to 2 of their next 3 games. Bengals aren't dominating anyone. They're going to BE dominated!
Old 12-10-2012, 06:33 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWright View Post
Didnt know the Colts automatically have the Wild card...I know 2 out the last 3 games they have are against the Texans and Kansas City is a conference game.
They'll beat the Chiefs and split with the Texans. So, that's 2 wins, 1 loss. They only need to win 1 game to get into the playoffs.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:43 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
LOL!

See those teams I've highlighted? Two of them, the Bengals actually lost to. The third one - Detroit - would decimate the Bengals. Also, the Packers would annihilate the Bengals.

So, blah, blah, blah, all you want. Here's a fact - the Colts WILL make it to the playoffs. The Bengals - ONLY if they beat the Steelers and one other team (either the Eagles or the Ravens). Chances are, they won't because they'll end up losing to 2 of their next 3 games. Bengals aren't dominating anyone. They're going to BE dominated!
We split with the Browns, Colts split with the Jaguars, Browns > Jags. The Lions are terrible and seeing as the Bengals dominated the defending SB champs to say even the Packers, much less the Lions would beat them is absurd. I don't think I've ever seen you say anything that makes sense, so par for the course, keep up the great work.

The Colts got beat by the Jets as badly as the Bengals beat the Giants. But you're sayin the Lions would kill the Bengals. Sure buddy.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:51 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20726

Quote:
LOL!

Dude,Indy's has the 2nd easiest Strength of Schedule in the league right now, at .417. The only team that's had an easier schedule to this point has been the Falcons at .391. By comparison, the Bengals' team that was trashed last year for making the playoffs with a cupcake schedule had a .492 SoS, which was tied for the 19th toughest. What's worse is that you're playing a cake schedule and 8 of your 9 wins have been by a TD or less. Last year's Bengals had 4 wins by 10 points or more.

We all know the Colts WILL make the playoffs. You only need one more W to clinch a playoff spot, and Houston probably won't have anything to play for in week 17. But we all know you guys are most likely one and done once you get there.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:41 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10170

Quote:

RIGHT?

Die already.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:36 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
We split with the Browns, Colts split with the Jaguars, Browns > Jags. The Lions are terrible and seeing as the Bengals dominated the defending SB champs to say even the Packers, much less the Lions would beat them is absurd. I don't think I've ever seen you say anything that makes sense, so par for the course, keep up the great work.

The Colts got beat by the Jets as badly as the Bengals beat the Giants. But you're sayin the Lions would kill the Bengals. Sure buddy.
Okay, here's something....

The Colts are currently 9-4 and 1 more win clinches a playoff spot for them. In their schedule they have the Texans twice and the Chiefs once. Even if they lost both games to the Texans, they will most likely beat the Chiefs. That's pretty good odds the Colts make it to the playoffs.

The Bengals are currently 7-6. They play the Eagles, Steelers, and Ravens. In order for the Bengals to get in, they HAVE TO BEAT 2 of the 3 teams I just listed. They cannot afford to go 1-2 in the next 3 games. If they do that, they miss the playoffs.

So, let's re-cap:

Colts go 1-2, they make it to the playoffs. Bengals go 1-2 and they watch the playoffs from their couches.

Is that simple enough math for you?
Old 12-11-2012, 05:43 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
Dude,Indy's has the 2nd easiest Strength of Schedule in the league right now, at .417. The only team that's had an easier schedule to this point has been the Falcons at .391. By comparison, the Bengals' team that was trashed last year for making the playoffs with a cupcake schedule had a .492 SoS, which was tied for the 19th toughest. What's worse is that you're playing a cake schedule and 8 of your 9 wins have been by a TD or less. Last year's Bengals had 4 wins by 10 points or more.

We all know the Colts WILL make the playoffs. You only need one more W to clinch a playoff spot, and Houston probably won't have anything to play for in week 17. But we all know you guys are most likely one and done once you get there.
Yeah, the Colts will be one and done in the playoffs and I'll be ecstatic. Do you know why?

Because I didn't expect the Colts to win anymore than 5 games this season. This was a REBUILDING YEAR for the Colts and when Pagano went out, I pretty much thought the Colts will win 5 games - if they got lucky.

So, all of this that's happening? It's all gravy for me! I would have never thought the Colts would make it to the playoffs. At least not THIS YEAR! I thought maybe 2 years from now. It's been as much of a big surprise for me as for anyone.

I also didn't think I would win that bet with Luvnuts. But it's looking like it every week. To me, that's amazing. Who would've thought the Colts - in their rebuilding year - would have more wins than the Bengals?
Old 12-11-2012, 05:44 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxdiscipline View Post
Die already.
Not until the Colts make it to the playoffs.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:46 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 14806

Quote:
Dammit now you have me rooting for a piece of crap team to go one and done.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert

Old 12-11-2012, 07:48 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 260

Quote:
That's too low, even by your standards. It should at least be until they win a SB.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:40 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20726

Quote:
Yeah, the Colts will be one and done in the playoffs and I'll be ecstatic. Do you know why?

Because I didn't expect the Colts to win anymore than 5 games this season. This was a REBUILDING YEAR for the Colts and when Pagano went out, I pretty much thought the Colts will win 5 games - if they got lucky.

So, all of this that's happening? It's all gravy for me! I would have never thought the Colts would make it to the playoffs. At least not THIS YEAR! I thought maybe 2 years from now. It's been as much of a big surprise for me as for anyone.

I also didn't think I would win that bet with Luvnuts. But it's looking like it every week. To me, that's amazing. Who would've thought the Colts - in their rebuilding year - would have more wins than the Bengals?
I'll give the Colts a little bit of credit. They have been marginally better than the schedule full of bad teams that they've faced. They've certainly overachieved this year. Of course, the NFL is babying Luck to no end. 8 different players have been fined for hitting Luck this year, with around $100k in fines dished out.

I keep hearing about your bet with Luvnit, but don't know what the terms are. What happens if the teams end the season with the same record?
Old 12-11-2012, 08:59 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 260

Quote:
I'll give the Colts a little bit of credit. They have been marginally better than the schedule full of bad teams that they've faced. They've certainly overachieved this year. Of course, the NFL is babying Luck to no end. 8 different players have been fined for hitting Luck this year, with around $100k in fines dished out.

I keep hearing about your bet with Luvnit, but don't know what the terms are. What happens if the teams end the season with the same record?
I was here watching those two bicker (great reading while "working") and I'm not sure they ever discussed what would happen in a tie. But I also didn't think the Colts would stand a chance. I'm extremely impressed with Luck, but I'm not surprised. He was the real deal before he even set foot in the NFL.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:03 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
Dammit now you have me rooting for a piece of crap team to go one and done.
You're rooting for the Bengals?

Well... okay... I guess you're allowed to root for whomever!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:04 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 26148

Old 12-11-2012, 10:10 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

There is no way THIS is going to happen. The Colts are already 9-4. If they win ONE MORE GAME, they will have 10 wins.

The Bengals are 7-6. The only way they're going to get 10 wins is if they run the table. That means beating the Eagles, Steelers, and Ravens.

I see the Bengals winning 1 more game in those 3 teams. I would be surprised if they won 2. They definitely aren't going to win 3 games.

Nope. Unless a miracle happens, I think I win my bet with Luvnut.

As for the terms... he has to disappear from this board until preseason of next year. Then he has to wear a Sig of my making everytime he posts until the middle of October of next year.

Better make your comments to Luvnut now. He may be disappearing soon.