Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:57 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13451
Default Re: Falling apart in Balt

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You approve?

Oh... WOW! Do you realize this is the same Jim Caldwell that led the Colts to a 2-14 season? Of course he didn't have Peyton Manning. But neither to the Ravens! Last I checked, Flacco is still the QB, right?

You think Cameron is bad? Wait until you experience the majesty that is Caldwell! Be prepared for that wonder of the offense called a field goal.
Makes it easier when you know you won't have a job and you are losing for draft picks. Way to throw a season Colts.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 12-10-2012, 06:35 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 13954

Quote:
You approve?

Oh... WOW! Do you realize this is the same Jim Caldwell that led the Colts to a 2-14 season? Of course he didn't have Peyton Manning. But neither to the Ravens! Last I checked, Flacco is still the QB, right?

You think Cameron is bad? Wait until you experience the majesty that is Caldwell! Be prepared for that wonder of the offense called a field goal.
Caldwell was a great QB coach and Asst to Dungee. He coached Manning during some of his greatest years. Last time I checked, this is the OC job and not the head coaching job. So just as you're decrying him for leading the Colts to get Andrew Luck, he also led them to what would have been a perfect regular season with a Super Bowl appearance and a 10-6 division winning season.

Also, this is for the OC job.

Did I mention this is not a head coaching job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:38 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
Especially when it was the DEFENSE that lost both those games. Especially the one in Washington.
Our defense is half on the sidelines not suited up. So while the defense should have stepped up in both games, the offense had no excuses for playing flat at home and Cameron had no excuse with some of the calls that were made in the second half of the Ravens game. They stopped picking on DeAngelo Hall and failed to use Rice when we needed to run the ball late in the game.

Quote:
-----------
Quote:
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
--------
Quote:
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:52 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79072

Quote:

aka jay gruden vs the cowboys
Old 12-10-2012, 06:56 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23566

Quote:
You approve?

The Ravens don't need a single player to get wins. Unlike the Colts who've proven that they can't win without a good QB. The Colts may have some OK wins this year, but last year without a decent QB, they only had two. This year, the Ravens have nine without a decent QB.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:04 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2164

Are they going to get Caldwell a qb to run his offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:06 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13451

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
Are they going to get Caldwell a qb to run his offense?
*ring *ring *ring

"yes this is Dennis, sure I will start on Sunday"

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 12-10-2012, 09:21 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79072

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
*ring *ring *ring

"yes this is Dennis, sure I will start on Sunday"
lol caldwell has done wonders for "elite" flacco...
Old 12-10-2012, 10:34 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11996

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
Our defense is half on the sidelines not suited up. So while the defense should have stepped up in both games, the offense had no excuses for playing flat at home and Cameron had no excuse with some of the calls that were made in the second half of the Ravens game. They stopped picking on DeAngelo Hall and failed to use Rice when we needed to run the ball late in the game.
8 point lead with a gimped up opposing QB...replaced by a guy who threw 12 passes in the NFL and they gave up a TD pass AND a 2 pt conversion.

Flaccoverde managed to not make enough mistakes and Rice got the ball enough for a lead with less that 2 minutes left.

That's on the defense no matter who is injured.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 13537

Quote:
8 point lead with a gimped up opposing QB...replaced by a guy who threw 12 passes in the NFL and they gave up a TD pass AND a 2 pt conversion.

Flaccoverde managed to not make enough mistakes and Rice got the ball enough for a lead with less that 2 minutes left.

This was a decision because of results and incidents made over the course of several seasons not just because of Sun or a few games.

But a few examples from Sun is Cam telling the O to take a knee with 39 secs in the half and 3 TO remaining. Also Harbs told Cam to go max protect when the Skins were rushing six and Cam refused. Cam refuses to use slants or quick passes or any routes in the middle of the field even when players and coaches telling him it's open.

BMOREBLITZ
Old 12-11-2012, 03:48 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
The Ravens don't need a single player to get wins. Unlike the Colts who've proven that they can't win without a good QB. The Colts may have some OK wins this year, but last year without a decent QB, they only had two. This year, the Ravens have nine without a decent QB.
'Decent'...get real buddy. Remember Flacco burned you clowns week one and will probably do it again Week 17. Oh and can't pile on the excuses for our defense bailing us out this year (24th in the league)... must be all Ray Rice right?

You guys will never learn. Good luck against the Eagles.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:47 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

that's what happens when Webb's backup's backup's backup has to play and decides to go zone and leave Garcon open when everyone else is playing man.

Quote:
-----------
Quote:
Quote:
--------
Quote:

Last edited by BmorePat87; 12-11-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:28 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
that's what happens when Webb's backup's backup's backup has to play and decides to go zone and leave Garcon open when everyone else is playing man.
Better get rid of the offensive coordinator then.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:14 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Better get rid of the offensive coordinator then.
As much as you follow the Ravens. Do you honestly believe they got rid of Cam because of Sunday?

BMOREBLITZ
Old 12-11-2012, 07:26 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
As much as you follow the Ravens. Do you honestly believe they got rid of Cam because of Sunday?
Of course not...they got rid of him because the head coach can't take any blame.

No seriously....they got rid of him for his play calling over the past two seasons. You know, when they went to the playoffs (and the AFC championship game) where a dropped pass kept them from the Super Bowl. And after a game where they had an eight point lead...on the road.

Perfectly reasonable time to find a scapegoat, er, fire him because of his performance.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:46 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Of course not...they got rid of him because the head coach can't take any blame.

No seriously....they got rid of him for his play calling over the past two seasons. You know, when they went to the playoffs (and the AFC championship game) where a dropped pass kept them from the Super Bowl. And after a game where they had an eight point lead...on the road.

Perfectly reasonable time to find a scapegoat, er, fire him because of his performance.
Ummm Harbs wasn't the one who fired the bum.

BMOREBLITZ
Old 12-11-2012, 08:21 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Ummm Harbs wasn't the one who fired the bum.
So your head coach doesn't have any say in his staff?

Interesting.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:49 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
So your head coach doesn't have any say in his staff?

Interesting.
Like Tomlin??!?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...re-todd-haley/

BMOREBLITZ
Old 12-11-2012, 08:59 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
LOL! And you thin *I* hunt down stories on the Ravens!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:28 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1839

Quote:
Caldwell was a great QB coach and Asst to Dungee. He coached Manning during some of his greatest years. Last time I checked, this is the OC job and not the head coaching job. So just as you're decrying him for leading the Colts to get Andrew Luck, he also led them to what would have been a perfect regular season with a Super Bowl appearance and a 10-6 division winning season.

Also, this is for the OC job.

Did I mention this is not a head coaching job?
Dude... I have nothing against the Ravens and I'm not making this comment to "diss" the Ravens in anyway, but this decision of making Caldwell the OC is terrible. THIS DECISION is going to cost the Ravens in the playoffs.

Caldwell is terrible. The only reason the Colts made that run at perfection that year was because of Manning. Same with the following year. The proof of that is when Manning went down. Caldwell WITHOUT MANNING managed 2 wins.

All of the above "proof" above had nothing to do with Caldwell. During Manning's glory years, Tom Moore was the OC, not Caldwell. What you probably don't know is that Jim Caldwell has never, ever called a play in the NFL. EVER! He might as well be a rookie OC. Only... he's terrible.

I spent an entire season dissecting the wonder that is Jim Caldwell. I really feel sorry for you Ravens fans. Your team doesn't deserve to get "Jim Caldwelled". I don't even know why he was hired. He should have retired after he was fired.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:06 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17666

Quote:
Dude... I have nothing against the Ravens and I'm not making this comment to "diss" the Ravens in anyway, but this decision of making Caldwell the OC is terrible. THIS DECISION is going to cost the Ravens in the playoffs.

Caldwell is terrible. The only reason the Colts made that run at perfection that year was because of Manning. Same with the following year. The proof of that is when Manning went down. Caldwell WITHOUT MANNING managed 2 wins.

All of the above "proof" above had nothing to do with Caldwell. During Manning's glory years, Tom Moore was the OC, not Caldwell. What you probably don't know is that Jim Caldwell has never, ever called a play in the NFL. EVER! He might as well be a rookie OC. Only... he's terrible.

I spent an entire season dissecting the wonder that is Jim Caldwell. I really feel sorry for you Ravens fans. Your team doesn't deserve to get "Jim Caldwelled". I don't even know why he was hired. He should have retired after he was fired.

Put on your big boy pants, Nancy.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:21 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1839

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post

Put on your big boy pants, Nancy.
Umm... there's nothing I can actually do or say that can equate to what the Ravens did to themselves by making Jim Caldwell their OC.

That was a HUGE MISTAKE!

Now, I can actually see the Bengals beating the Ravens.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:20 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13571

Quote:
LOL! And you thin *I* hunt down stories on the Ravens!
Yes!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:41 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8638

Quote:
Looks like it is Caldwell. I approve.
Yeah, and newly hatched Ravensfan4ever no doubt approves also. This move may well change the Ravens to "2nd favorite team" status for you guys. Congrats.We all know you're just putting up a front on the hate Caldwell thing.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:07 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Umm... there's nothing I can actually do or say that can equate to what the Ravens did to themselves by making Jim Caldwell their OC.

That was a HUGE MISTAKE!

Now, I can actually see the Bengals beating the Ravens.
Caldwell is TEMPORARY!! Until the end of the season. They plan on bringing in another OC in the offseason. But Cam had to go now. Should've been fired a loooong time ago.

BMOREBLITZ