Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Fan Feedback

Fan Feedback Tell us what you like or don't like about bengals.com, our message boards, or our in-stadium entertainment.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:13 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: Ignore List Question

LOL oh god he found the thread.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:47 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 26110

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
I got board with this site and the constant hate.

Im like a legend, I know

more people would of seen it but as quick as I put it up those mods suspended me for 14 days and deleted my thread for "duplicate posts, spamming" ..to that I ask how was it a duplicate post? did someone else spank denny in a cage and I miss it?

FYI by calling me psychosis you violate CoC. you shouldnt have any problems cause the CoC only matters around here if people dont like you

Its great I know
BTW I like the adjustment to your sig
Ever consider joining the rBo?

4Life Brotha

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

all this time I thought you hated me buddy XD
maybe I can prove you wrong and make you look like an idiot sometime soon like I always use too

I love you too

Greatness

blame the mods and start a petition removing there power to delete my posts. if they vowed to me not to delete my posts and move my "free yourself from Denny thread" back to JN I would come back and be a faithful poster again. Im quite bitter at the treatment I have recieved here :(

Outside of these forums "CinciREborn" is actually a highly respected internet persona that is a visionary in madden. The other videos I made on that channel were for a madden community I run and it was before the release of madden 13. Which due to my lack of good quality filming equipment I abandoned the channel

btw speaking of madden, If anyone is interested in joining long running leagues hit me up and ill hook you up.

oh and the lady thing.... I always refer to the guys in the madden community as ladies... Idk why? Its just something Ive done since I started it XD

liar

howd I cheat?

Cheating around here is defined as breaking CoC O.O
CoC doesnt say anything about laying the second controller down O.O

It wouldnt of matter if I didnt lay it down though cause when I created Denny I gave him 0's for all his stats muahahahahahhahahahahha lol XD

Other than the Mt. Dew Logo tattoo it was all effortless. Very Simple to do. just gotta be patient and my creations are actually crappy compared to alot of others

Closing thoughts.... I think this is my favorite thread ever and should be retitled the CinciREborn appreciation thread
You are my favorite poster around. I'm not even lying, or being mean about it. You genuinely entertain me, and I love it. I'm joining the rBo.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
You are my favorite poster around. I'm not even lying, or being mean about it. You genuinely entertain me, and I love it. I'm joining the rBo.
#BestInTheWorld