Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,298
Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Jungle Noise is a disaster.

To put it politely
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:51 PM
CinciREborn CinciREborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Homeless
Posts: 1,719
Rep Points: 1139
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Shallow end.

you should make a video...
Shallow end? What you mean?

I sold my wwe 12 game or I would

I actually had an elaborate story line planned out. The next episode I was gonna whip Denny again but I was gonna make TBT which would of been easy and eoxyd as a little kid and Cloe Hokie as a pirate come out and save Denny but then IshiuldBeGM which would of been a guy in a suit w/ a Kane mask was gonna come out (ISBGM avatar was a Kane mask at the time) and say somethig like "I'm finally a GM. I'm the GM of BWF (Bengal Wrestling Federation) and as my first order I order this Xhosa to stop. Next week I demand a tag team match. Denny and one of his boys (eoxyd cloe and TBT) bs CinciREborn and a mystery partner which would of been Joe from Flo (I miss my buddy).


That would of been the end of that episode and then the next episode would of Been a tag match. Me and Joey Vs Denny and Eoxyd but Eoxyd was gonna betray Denny and give a speech about how he's the real leader of the rBo and CinciREborn (me) was just a pon and since he (eoxyd) is the smartest football person on the forum and he's a boy wonder he deserves to the be only Supermod in the community
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:56 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 19,000
Rep Points: 29986
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
Shallow end? What you mean?

I sold my wwe 12 game or I would

I actually had an elaborate story line planned out. The next episode I was gonna whip Denny again but I was gonna make TBT which would of been easy and eoxyd as a little kid and Cloe Hokie as a pirate come out and save Denny but then IshiuldBeGM which would of been a guy in a suit w/ a Kane mask was gonna come out (ISBGM avatar was a Kane mask at the time) and say somethig like "I'm finally a GM. I'm the GM of BWF (Bengal Wrestling Federation) and as my first order I order this Xhosa to stop. Next week I demand a tag team match. Denny and one of his boys (eoxyd cloe and TBT) bs CinciREborn and a mystery partner which would of been Joe from Flo (I miss my buddy).


That would of been the end of that episode and then the next episode would of Been a tag match. Me and Joey Vs Denny and Eoxyd but Eoxyd was gonna betray Denny and give a speech about how he's the real leader of the rBo and CinciREborn (me) was just a pon and since he (eoxyd) is the smartest football person on the forum and he's a boy wonder he deserves to the be only Supermod in the community
The fact that you wrote all that out....then decided:

1. It's not crazy
2. It will clear everything right up
3. Deep end
4. Hit "Submit Reply"

only galvanizes my earlier observation of you.

let me give you some advice...next time you post, write it all out, give it a good 3 or 4 reads, laugh at all the sad little monkey things you write, imagine everyone slapping you on the back, then delete it. You'd be better off.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in response to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:00 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 19,000
Rep Points: 29986
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
Shallow end? What you mean?

I sold my wwe 12 game or I would

I actually had an elaborate story line planned out. The next episode I was gonna whip Denny again but I was gonna make TBT which would of been easy and eoxyd as a little kid and Cloe Hokie as a pirate come out and save Denny but then IshiuldBeGM which would of been a guy in a suit w/ a Kane mask was gonna come out (ISBGM avatar was a Kane mask at the time) and say somethig like "I'm finally a GM. I'm the GM of BWF (Bengal Wrestling Federation) and as my first order I order this Xhosa to stop. Next week I demand a tag team match. Denny and one of his boys (eoxyd cloe and TBT) bs CinciREborn and a mystery partner which would of been Joe from Flo (I miss my buddy).


That would of been the end of that episode and then the next episode would of Been a tag match. Me and Joey Vs Denny and Eoxyd but Eoxyd was gonna betray Denny and give a speech about how he's the real leader of the rBo and CinciREborn (me) was just a pon and since he (eoxyd) is the smartest football person on the forum and he's a boy wonder he deserves to the be only Supermod in the community
Ok...I only just now read the whole thing...I feel I may have been a little harsh with you earlier. I don't like, nor do I accept others picking on the mentally challenged. So I just want to apologize for the shallow end of the gene pool comment. At the time I thought you might just be a little weird looking and a bit slow. I had no idea.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in response to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:02 PM
CinciREborn CinciREborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Homeless
Posts: 1,719
Rep Points: 1139
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
The fact that you wrote all that out....then decided:

1. It's not crazy
2. It will clear everything right up
3. Deep end
4. Hit "Submit Reply"

only galvanizes my earlier observation of you.

let me give you some advice...next time you post, write it all out, give it a good 3 or 4 reads, laugh at all the sad little monkey things you write, imagine everyone slapping you on the back, then delete it. You'd be better off.

The fact you wrote all this out is a testament to my observation

Truth is I am the most "must see" or well "must read" poster here on the forum. People love me. Not you.


Next time you type out a post before you hit submit, realize your not a bengals fan. Realize there are steelers forums put there on the web. Go find one man. I'm sure people will love you there. I can actually link you to some if you need me to bro
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:03 PM
CinciREborn CinciREborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Homeless
Posts: 1,719
Rep Points: 1139
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Ok...I only just now read the whole thing...I feel I may have been a little harsh with you earlier. I don't like, nor do I accept others picking on the mentally challenged. So I just want to apologize for the shallow end of the gene pool comment. At the time I thought you might just be a little weird looking and a bit slow. I had no idea.
# (literally)
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:06 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 19,000
Rep Points: 29986
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
The fact you wrote all this out is a testament to my observation

Truth is I am the most "must see" or well "must read" poster here on the forum. People love me. Not you.


Next time you type out a post before you hit submit, realize your not a bengals fan. Realize there are steelers forums put there on the web. Go find one man. I'm sure people will love you there. I can actually link you to some if you need me to bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
# (literally)
There, there CRB...it was all just a misunderstanding. I apologized. Would you like some pudding?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in response to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 13,210
Rep Points: 26125
Default Re: The Bengals will beat the Cowboys !

I joined the rBo. I'm a ride or die *****.

Last edited by Johnny Cupcakes; 12-11-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:09 PM
CinciREborn CinciREborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Homeless
Posts: 1,719
Rep Points: 1139
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
There, there CRB...it was all just a misunderstanding. I apologized. Would you like some pudding?
Embrace the bengals and join the rBo and wel call it good
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 13,210
Rep Points: 26125
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
Shallow end? What you mean?

I sold my wwe 12 game or I would

I actually had an elaborate story line planned out. The next episode I was gonna whip Denny again but I was gonna make TBT which would of been easy and eoxyd as a little kid and Cloe Hokie as a pirate come out and save Denny but then IshiuldBeGM which would of been a guy in a suit w/ a Kane mask was gonna come out (ISBGM avatar was a Kane mask at the time) and say somethig like "I'm finally a GM. I'm the GM of BWF (Bengal Wrestling Federation) and as my first order I order this Xhosa to stop. Next week I demand a tag team match. Denny and one of his boys (eoxyd cloe and TBT) bs CinciREborn and a mystery partner which would of been Joe from Flo (I miss my buddy).


That would of been the end of that episode and then the next episode would of Been a tag match. Me and Joey Vs Denny and Eoxyd but Eoxyd was gonna betray Denny and give a speech about how he's the real leader of the rBo and CinciREborn (me) was just a pon and since he (eoxyd) is the smartest football person on the forum and he's a boy wonder he deserves to the be only Supermod in the community

Why am I not in this fairy tale. I am the only other member of the rBo after all....
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:12 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 15,048
Rep Points: 19157
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Sound logic.

Also,...I see a super-team starting to form. CinciREborn, Morning Star, Coltsfan4ever.

****'s 'bout to get cray!!!
OMG. Can you imagine the parties??
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,298
Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Why am I not in this fairy tale. I am the only other member of the rBo after all....

me2 wtf. my life is incomplete now.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:15 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 19,000
Rep Points: 29986
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
Embrace the bengals and join the rBo and wel call it good
Wait....so your accepting my appology...The one I gave three posts ago......Mkay
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in response to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:16 PM
CinciREborn CinciREborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Homeless
Posts: 1,719
Rep Points: 1139
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Why am I not in this fairy tale. I am the only other member of the rBo after all....
Well you just now officially joined the rBo
Which on that note I would of put you in there
Theres Alot of stuff to work out in the story. I would of probably made the me and Joey vs Denny and eoxyd a 6-man tag

What of had you with the rBo and TBT with Denny.

When wrestlemania rolled around in the story I was gonna have the ancient Carson4MVP come back to fight Denny in an inferno match. That would of been entertaining
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:16 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 15,048
Rep Points: 19157
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
That is stupes. Super stupes.
That's what it sounds like when i'm playing my guitar and i use my **** as a pick.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:17 PM
CinciREborn CinciREborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Homeless
Posts: 1,719
Rep Points: 1139
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
me2 wtf. my life is incomplete now.
Join the rBo group and your in it. I would of made you and Johnny, I mean Ron tag team champs. You woulda crushed cloe and TBT for the first tag team championship of BWF
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:18 PM
mars304 mars304 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: WV
Posts: 569
Rep Points: 1048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
nope....
my suspension had nothing to do with that
it was becuase people hated me
Ive spoken to denny multiple times about how I approach things
they suspended me after the youtube video
i hit denny up in private after suspension was lifted
he didnt care
he enjoy the video
and he gave me permission to leave it up
in the end know this
its foolish to claim things on issues you know nothing about my friend O.O

you just hate me cause I was a chess piece in defeating Darth Florence muhahahahhaha
Could you post a link to the video? I haven't seen it and now I'm curious.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:18 PM
duke0476's Avatar
duke0476 duke0476 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 7,048
Rep Points: 14797
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
That's what it sounds like when i'm playing my guitar and i use my **** as a toothpick.
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert

Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:18 PM
CinciREborn CinciREborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Homeless
Posts: 1,719
Rep Points: 1139
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Wait....so your accepting my appology...The one I gave three posts ago......Mkay
I believe and grace and forgiveness which I know is a hard concept for steelers fans

Which Like I said embrace the bengals and join my rBo group here on the forums and all is forgiven
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,298
Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
Join the rBo group and your in it. I would of made you and Johnny, I mean Ron tag team champs. You woulda crushed cloe and TBT for the first tag team championship of BWF

You had me at tag team
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:19 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 15,048
Rep Points: 19157
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
No
Your wrong
Any way you slice apple pie
Apple pie is apple pie

Truth is
Your kind is not welcome here by the masses
Ten bucks says if there was a poll started in JN asking if all non bengals fans should he banned 9/10 would say yes

Allowing your kind here is like allowing a member of al Qaeda a seat in the senate

Which if there was a poll the result would be meaningless. Ironically around the time I was suspended from the forum I discovered a truth that if I would of vocally made known in JN it would of shook our foundation. This truth is, I believe Denny is actually a Ravens fan. Which explains why your kind is so welcome here. Once you examine everything in the light it makes perfect sense
Why is it so hard for people to understand that Smack Talk was specifically designed for fans of other teams to come here and interact with Bengals fans?

"Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean."
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:19 PM
CinciREborn CinciREborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Homeless
Posts: 1,719
Rep Points: 1139
Default Re: The Bengals will beat the Cowboys !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars304 View Post
Could you post a link to the video? I haven't seen it and now I'm curious.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAsiq...e_gdata_player
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:21 PM
mars304 mars304 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: WV
Posts: 569
Rep Points: 1048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
You had me at tag team
Lmao

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:21 PM
CinciREborn CinciREborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Homeless
Posts: 1,719
Rep Points: 1139
Default Re: The Bengals Will Beat the Cowboys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
You had me at tag team
Bro.... I would of put you were eva you wanted to go. Eoxyd would of had to of been the heavywieight camp though 1) because he's the guy who had the hogan heel turn moment and it would of been comical cause his character was gonna be a little kid
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12-11-2012, 01:26 PM
mars304 mars304 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: WV
Posts: 569
Rep Points: 1048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
I thought one of the guys said you were talking smack or something. I saw this video already.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.