Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 12-12-2012, 09:27 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,622
Rep Points: 1912
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
This is pretty weak, Steelman. You have to do better than that.

Go check out what the other folks on this forum have been posting to get me riled up. Try and use those and improvise, okay?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-12-2012, 09:39 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
This is pretty weak, Steelman. You have to do better than that.

Go check out what the other folks on this forum have been posting to get me riled up. Try and use those and improvise, okay?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
This is pretty weak, Steelman. You have to do better than that.

Go check out what the other folks on this forum have been posting to get me riled up. Try and use those and improvise, okay?

Last edited by silenetwolf; 12-12-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-12-2012, 09:51 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,988
Rep Points: 3381
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
That's not real...is it?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-12-2012, 09:52 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
This is pretty weak, Steelman. You have to do better than that.

Go check out what the other folks on this forum have been posting to get me riled up. Try and use those and improvise, okay?


Fanof31teams intellectual equal.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:01 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Hey Neek, that can't be right, there is no way he could have made it through high school.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:04 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,988
Rep Points: 3381
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

5'9 and covered with 31 different team apparel. Sounds like a circus act.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:08 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
That's not real...is it?
Johnny Cupcakes found it, and yes I believe it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Hey Neek, that can't be right, there is no way he could have made it through high school.
He could be lying, you know. To get the ladies.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:12 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,988
Rep Points: 3381
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Johnny Cupcakes found it, and yes I believe it is.



He could be lying, you know. To get the ladies.



Wow. I'm all about picking fun on the information but I refuse to make any jokes at the expense of personal or family reasons. That's hateful. Now if it is anything in regards to Football intelligence or something Football related, than sure.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:14 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
Wow. I'm all about picking fun on the information but I refuse to make any jokes at the expense of personal or family reasons. That's hateful. Now if it is anything in regards to Football intelligence or something Football related, than sure.
I was kidding bro. I have no clue if it's real.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:16 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,988
Rep Points: 3381
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
I was kidding bro. I have no clue if it's real.
Hahahaha. I mean, lets be honest...it would kinda make sense.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:18 AM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Johnny Cupcakes found it, and yes I believe it is.



He could be lying, you know. To get the ladies.
Or to get



Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Asmith(DE)'s Avatar
Asmith(DE) Asmith(DE) is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,007
Rep Points: 3470
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
I was kidding bro. I have no clue if it's real.
It crossed a line regardless.

And here's hoping you're severely punished. Involving personal information and + children. No place on these forums for that crap and it's not even remotely funny. You're hiding behind a computer sharing someone else's information.

And don't give me the "someone else did it first" That's childish and a pathetic excuse to do something so moronic. I haven't even read the rules, but I have this thing called common sense. Something you clearly lack.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from Florence View Post
Chad is as good of a wr as Carson is at qb. I could care less if both find a new team.

Last edited by Asmith(DE); 12-12-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:22 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,988
Rep Points: 3381
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
It crossed a line regardless.
Well, if it is fake...then it's no different than posting Delhomme pictures but if it is real, than yes, I completely agree. Our personal lives should be COMPLETELY 100% separated from what goes on here, UNLESS we A) meet at games or post the knowledge. Last thing I need for people to know is that I'm Bruce Way---****.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:23 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
Hahahaha. I mean, lets be honest...it would kinda make sense.
Damn, you're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Or to get



I gotta look harder. There must be a subliminal message to Jake in there somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:25 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
It crossed a line regardless.
If you come on a message board spewing absolute nonsense, then use the same user name on a PUBLIC dating site, it's not crossing a line. If I saw SCS all sprawled out in a Toga, I'd make fun of him too.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:27 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
It crossed a line regardless.

And here's hoping you're severely punished. Involving personal information and + children. No place on these forums for that crap and it's not even remotely funny. You're hiding behind a computer sharing someone else's information.

And don't give me the "someone else did it first" That's childish and a pathetic excuse to do something so moronic. I haven't even read the rules, but I have this thing called common sense. Something you clearly lack.
And I've posted pics of myself here, go make fun of them.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:28 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,988
Rep Points: 3381
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
If you come on a message board spewing absolute nonsense, then use the same user name on a PUBLIC dating site, it's not crossing a line. If I saw SCS all sprawled out in a Toga, I'd make fun of him too.
I guess that's fair...to an extent...picking on him is fair game...leave his family out of it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
And I've posted pics of myself here, go make fun of them.

DAMN YOU FOR BEING SO EASY TO PICK ON. :(
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Asmith(DE)'s Avatar
Asmith(DE) Asmith(DE) is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,007
Rep Points: 3470
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
If you come on a message board spewing absolute nonsense, then use the same user name on a PUBLIC dating site
So cyber stalking and involving family members is ok in your world?
You're a complete moron.

I don't care what someone put on another site, that's their business, public or not. It was not put here by that user. That makes it private on this board, and makes here someone a cyber stalker.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from Florence View Post
Chad is as good of a wr as Carson is at qb. I could care less if both find a new team.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:32 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
So cyber stalking and involving family members is ok in your world?
You're a complete moron.
Nobody said anything about his family, are you dense? How many times has he come on here talking about his personal life?? COUNTLESS TIMES. But now it's crossing a line?
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:33 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,988
Rep Points: 3381
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
So cyber stalking and involving family members is ok in your world?
You're a complete moron.
Nobody is wanting to attack his family. While I do agree with everything your saying NOBODY is going out of their way to publicly attack his family. I would not stand behind such cowardly acts. Ridiculous.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Asmith(DE)'s Avatar
Asmith(DE) Asmith(DE) is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,007
Rep Points: 3470
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
Nobody is wanting to attack his family. While I do agree with everything your saying NOBODY is going out of their way to publicly attack his family. I would not stand behind such cowardly acts. Ridiculous.
I understand what you're saying. But picture involves family member and it was posted here. It is moronic, has nothing to do with smack, and it's really an infringement on someone's privacy.

If he posted it himself on this board, it might be fair game. But to go out of your way and find that elsewhere, then post it here, that's beyond crossing a line.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from Florence View Post
Chad is as good of a wr as Carson is at qb. I could care less if both find a new team.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Asmith(DE)'s Avatar
Asmith(DE) Asmith(DE) is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,007
Rep Points: 3470
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Nobody said anything about his family, are you dense? How many times has he come on here talking about his personal life?? COUNTLESS TIMES. But now it's crossing a line?
Would it cross a line if I went online and did a search for pic's of a family member of yours and went ahead and posted it here?
It's irrelevant that you had nothing to say about the child. Fact of the matter thats infringing on privacy. That's literally the definition of cyber stalking. Are you dense??

That post of yours has nothing to do with ANYTHING he has ever talked about his personal life, nor does it have anything to do with smack. And you're asking if I'm dense? Really? Derr?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from Florence View Post
Chad is as good of a wr as Carson is at qb. I could care less if both find a new team.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:43 AM
The Caped Crusader's Avatar
The Caped Crusader The Caped Crusader is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Nati
Posts: 3,988
Rep Points: 3381
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
If he posted it himself on this board, it might be fair game. But to go out of your way and find that elsewhere, then post it here, that's beyond crossing a line.
Agreed.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:45 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Way To Go Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
Would it cross a line if I went online and did a search for pic's of a family member of yours and went ahead and posted it here?
It's irrelevant that you had nothing to say about the child. Fact of the matter thats infringing on privacy. That's literally the definition of cyber stalking. Are you dense??

That post of yours has nothing to do with ANYTHING he has ever talked about his personal life, nor does it have anything to do with smack. And you're asking if I'm dense? Really? Derr?
Yes it does. He's openly stated that his girl left him for Jake Delhomme. What do you do when your girl leaves you? You get back out there and date. What is one way to do that? Post on a dating site, using the same user name that you use when you come to the Bengals message boards and talk about much you love shooting guns and cheering for every team in the league,

There you go, problem solved.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.