Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Game Day!!

Game Day!! A place to discuss the current games during the games themselves.

Old 12-13-2012, 01:09 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19797
Default ***Unofficial Game Day Thread*** Eagles vs. Bengals, undead discussion welcome

Since it seems the other thread is biased against the undead, I figured I would make one where we could discuss the game as well as the possible looming zombie apocalypse. But please, fee free to discuss all sorts of undead business here as well.

Heck, some might suggest certain religious figures mayb have been undead due to their rising after death. Thus, we welcome all comers here.

On a program I was listening to, they suggested that the zombies are already here and waiting for the right time to attack. They currently reside in the oceans, in deep water and crevaces, why they wait undetected. Clearly, the coastal cities will be the first to fall, and thus in Ohio we are quite safe for come considerable time. I doubt Lake Erie has the depth required to store an unoticeable amount of biters.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:31 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7225
Default Re: ***Unofficial Game Day Thread*** Eagles vs. Bengals, undead discussion welcome

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 12-13-2012, 05:01 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1550
Default Re: ***Unofficial Game Day Thread*** Eagles vs. Bengals, undead discussion welcome

If this is true I will take off into the forest with a group of my buddies. We will form a resistance and counter attack the zombies. Hopefully we rescue the free world in time to save most or you. I will achieve victory with only my .45, a can of collard greens, a labtop, and a Red Dawn DVD(orginal with the late great Patrick Scwayze).
Old 12-13-2012, 05:16 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8837

hey i just wanted to say this thread rocks unlike that stupid "official" thread official my ***
4th Devonta Freeman RB
5th Bene Benwikere CB
6th Eathyn Manumaleuna DT
6th Russell Bodine C
7th Denicos Allen LB
7th James Morris LB
UDFA Keith Smith LB
UDFA Carrington Byndom CB
UDFA Kapri Bibbs RB
UDFA Bryn Renner QB
UDFA Isaiah Burse WR
UDFA Chaz Sutton DE
UDFA Qua Cox CB
UDFA Kapri Bibbs RB
http://youtu.be/TOFXFOvqlXE
A wise man learns from his mistakes but a wiser man learns from other peoples mistakes
Old 12-13-2012, 05:18 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8837

oh yeah and bengals 17 eagles 9
4th Devonta Freeman RB
5th Bene Benwikere CB
6th Eathyn Manumaleuna DT
6th Russell Bodine C
7th Denicos Allen LB
7th James Morris LB
UDFA Keith Smith LB
UDFA Carrington Byndom CB
UDFA Kapri Bibbs RB
UDFA Bryn Renner QB
UDFA Isaiah Burse WR
UDFA Chaz Sutton DE
UDFA Qua Cox CB
UDFA Kapri Bibbs RB
http://youtu.be/TOFXFOvqlXE
A wise man learns from his mistakes but a wiser man learns from other peoples mistakes
Old 12-13-2012, 05:26 PM
VIP Platinum Member

hey i just wanted to say this thread rocks unlike that stupid "official" thread official my ***

No worries, just saw the other thread was anti-undead, so figured I would give posters an option. Not that undead talk should dominate the discussion.

Anyone have a good link for watching the game? Figured it would be nice to have up, since many have blown their wad stocking up in preparation of the zombie wars...
Old 12-13-2012, 05:47 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 20666

This thread has some flare. I like that.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:13 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 24012

I predict Carlos DunBAR gets 3 sacks.

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 4929

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalRugby View Post
the possible looming zombie apocalypse
From your lips to Gods ears!

oh and the obligatory...
We asked him about the time he fumbled without being hit and the time he threw an interception without being pressured and the other pick he threw -- under pressure but stupidly off his back foot toward double coverage. All of that happened on three consecutive possession, a 10-minute fusillade of fail that turned a one-possession game into a blowout loss...

Old 12-13-2012, 07:15 PM
VIP Platinum Member

This thread has some flare. I like that.

Indeed, it is slowly picking up steam.

The only place to go for game day action, discussion, peppered with some undead cleansing of the Earth.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:24 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 37912

Zombies. I'd rather a zombie chew on me for a while than be subjected to the TNF music such as "In My City", (whoever and whatever the **** that is), and CeeLo Green. Who are they trying to appeal to, really?
Old 12-13-2012, 07:31 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STC View Post
Zombies. I'd rather a zombie chew on me for a while than be subjected to the TNF music such as "In My City", (whoever and whatever the **** that is), and CeeLo Green. Who are they trying to appeal to, really?
That grinds my gears too. Same goes for Faith Hill on SNF. I'm sorry, but these chick songs don't get me pumped up for football. Too bad Hank Jr had to diss Obama.

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 4929

Quote:
I bet if we put a little ketchup on you Christina Aguilera wouldn't hesitate to gnaw on you.
We asked him about the time he fumbled without being hit and the time he threw an interception without being pressured and the other pick he threw -- under pressure but stupidly off his back foot toward double coverage. All of that happened on three consecutive possession, a 10-minute fusillade of fail that turned a one-possession game into a blowout loss...

Old 12-13-2012, 07:33 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
That grinds my gears too. Same goes for Faith Hill on SNF. I'm sorry, but these chick songs don't get me pumped up for football. Too bad Hank Jr had to diss Obama.
Faith gets a pass. Those legs. MY GOD.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:36 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Faith gets a pass. Those legs. MY GOD.
The legs are amazing. The song is sooo lame though. "Al and Chris are the best on TV". Sheesh.

Old 12-13-2012, 07:36 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burma View Post
I bet if we put a little ketchup on you Christina Aguilera wouldn't hesitate to gnaw on you.
I'd let it go down.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:38 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
The legs are amazing. The song is sooo lame though. "Al and Chris are the best on TV". Sheesh.
Yeah it's brutal. I'm good and medicated by the time SNF starts so I honestly forgot how the song went until I just now worked it out in my head based on the "lyrics" you posted.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:42 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16542

Quote:
I predict Carlos DunBAR gets 3 sacks.
Carlos DunBAR should be MVP of the league
Old 12-13-2012, 07:43 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16542

Quote:
Theres a song?
Old 12-13-2012, 07:47 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1550

I am confused. Who is a zombie, Carlos, Faith, or Christina? I need to know. I don't want to take any flesheaters to my resistance camp by mistake.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:09 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Bengals look like they have the brains for starting Robinson over Cook.

Brains....
Old 12-13-2012, 08:42 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17603

Nice start for the Bengals. They've really come back to life well after appearing so dead against the Cowboys last week.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10330

10-0!!!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 08:50 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Nice start for the Bengals. They've really come back to life well after appearing so dead against the Cowboys last week.
I see what you did there.... The Bengals ARE zombies!
Old 12-13-2012, 09:16 PM
VIP Platinum Member

The defense is showing up and putting the breaks on the Eagles offense.

Can't complain about 10-0 in the first quarter!