Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:05 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Bed Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
Whodey23 is the guy in the avatar..
This is true
Old 12-11-2012, 11:08 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19496

Quote:
he has manners you are jealous of Coltsfan
Coltsfan's mom tried to abort him when he was a teenager. That's why he is the way he is. No one told her that you can't abort your children AFTER they're born.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:10 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Coltsfan's mom tried to abort him when he was a teenager. That's why he is the way he is. No one told her that you can't abort your children AFTER they're born.
Ms = coltsfans dad ? All makes sense now.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 2354

Quote:
I bet he is a stud!!! just don't know girls may just drop around him..
Old 12-11-2012, 11:14 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Ms = coltsfans dad ? All makes sense now.
Dude...you solved it. Right on the money.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Coltsfan

Old 12-11-2012, 11:16 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
I bet he is a stud!!! just don't know girls may just drop around him..
I bet you're a stud......

Old 12-11-2012, 11:17 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

Old 12-11-2012, 11:18 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 29932

if your bed bugs you this much you might look into a new one.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-11-2012, 11:18 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Coltsfan

Morning Star

Old 12-11-2012, 11:19 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
if your bed bugs you this much you might look into a new one.
lol
Old 12-11-2012, 11:47 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 29932

Quote:
They must be a couple....

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-11-2012, 01:05 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7448
bengals Re: Bed Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggie View Post
Has anyone ever seen RumbleCat and Mr. Stripes together?? Just saying.
I know mister stripes lives, or lived here in my home town, Rumble Cat tells me he lives down the road a ways.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6791

Quote:
Number 1 Bed Bugs do not feed off your buttocks..You are mistaken for pinworms..
This is pathetic. Did you learn this misinformation in your fictitious child care class you've never attended? The same place you studied the evolution of fleas? And almonds cure cancer?

Bed bugs feed on blood. They will bite you any where you have skin for them to bite, including the skin on your buttocks, so they can feed on blood. They say internet troll's buttocks are covered with scales so you may be an exception.

Pinworms live in your digestive tract and feed on crap. Literally. The only time pinworms leave you digestive tract through the **** is to lay eggs and expose them to oxygen thus completing their life cycle.

If you ever took a class in parasitology, dermatology, or gasterterology you would be surprised at the facts you learn.

But, don't let the facts stop your campaign of misinformation.

Test: ****, butthole, turd cutter, brown starfish, rusty sheriff's badge, bung hole, arsehole. Huh? I can't use the correct anatomical name for ****?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:34 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
This is pathetic. Did you learn this misinformation in your fictitious child care class you've never attended? The same place you studied the evolution of fleas? And almonds cure cancer?

Bed bugs feed on blood. They will bite you any where you have skin for them to bite, including the skin on your buttocks, so they can feed on blood. They say internet troll's buttocks are covered with scales so you may be an exception.

Pinworms live in your digestive tract and feed on crap. Literally. The only time pinworms leave you digestive tract through the **** is to lay eggs and expose them to oxygen thus completing their life cycle.

If you ever took a class in parasitology, dermatology, or gasterterology you would be surprised at the facts you learn.

Test: ****, butthole, turd cutter, brown starfish, rusty sheriff's badge, bung hole, arsehole. Huh? I can't use the correct anatomical name for ****?
Why do you still take MS seriously?

No one else does.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 12-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:

Bed bugs like your back not your bottom..Where are you getting your info..
Old 12-13-2012, 01:08 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
How often you bed bugs attack your back?

Old 12-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Quote:
Number 1 Bed Bugs do not feed off your buttocks..You are mistaken for pinworms..

Number 2 Mr. Stripes posted a pic of house clutter..Rumble cat said in a previous post that he had a lot of laundry laying around and was going to wear something not offensive..

I feel Rumble Cat created Mr. Stripes..When the tiger blood thing came out Mr. Stripes dissapeared.
What in the name of Allah is your deal? Bed bugs aside, which I don't have. You're saying I "created" Mr. Stripes, and argued with myself, constantly. And, because he posted a picture of "house Clutter", and I made a comment that I had laundry that needed done, which, FYI, I was highly exaggerating about, that I must be Mr. Stripes?

First off, my home is basically immaculate. Literally almost spotless.

Second, I have no clue how manipulate a computer to create a way to have 2 accounts on a board.

Third, Mr. Stripes was still here when the "tiger blood thing" came out, because I clearly remember him causing an argument because my other sig had "white edges". Which was WELL after your accusation.

Fourth, the whole damn thing is beginning to not be funny, and if you a truly a "christian", you need not look any further than your OWN MIRROR to answer the question why I do not believe in any religion. People like you. You are a great representation of your values.

And last, several members have 1) shown you pictures of both of us. and 2) met me in person.

Now, if you feel the need to continue this, I will oblige, because there is a huge amount of doubt here as to your true identity, and this constant bullcrap of yours is giving me a theory as to who you may be.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggie View Post
Has anyone ever seen RumbleCat and Mr. Stripes together?? Just saying.
I sincerely hope this is a joke. Just sayin'............
Old 12-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2657

Quote:

Number 2 Mr. Stripes posted a pic of house clutter..Rumble cat said in a previous post that he had a lot of laundry laying around and was going to wear something not offensive..

I feel Rumble Cat created Mr. Stripes..When the tiger blood thing came out Mr. Stripes dissapeared.
What is your problem? There have been pictures posted of rumblecat. I know this because I was in the picture, along with Ron Mexico. We met up at the raiders game. I sat next to rumblecat the whole game. How do you connect the dots from mr stripes, a dirty house, to bed bugs to rumblecat creating mr stripes?????

What is the name of a female troll again???? I can think of several......
Old 12-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
Why do you still take MS seriously?

No one else does.
Take him seriously?

LMAO

I'm constantly pointing out how ridiculous he is. I don't take him seriously.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Bed bugs like the side of your body closet to the mattress which results in the shortest walk for them to obtain their dinner.

Just do a google image search for bed bug bites. There are plenty of people bitten on the buttocks by bed bugs.

Where do I get my info? Well, let's start with a university medical center which issued my degree. Where do you get your info? That fictitious child care class you never went to or stevequayle.com?
Old 12-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
Fourth, the whole damn thing is beginning to not be funny, and if you a truly a "christian", you need not look any further than your OWN MIRROR to answer the question why I do not believe in any religion. People like you. You are a great representation of your values.
Mikey, this dude is no more a Christian than he is a female.

Everything he writes about Christianity makes a complete mockery of Christianity.

He just likes to mess with people. Probable because he has a personality disorder.

Why else would some guy who pretends to be a Christian woman who does day care in her home come here to talk about the Bengals, the Reds, what he watched on ESPN's SportsCenter, calls SteelCitySouth a "eunuch", and hangs out in the Smack Forum? I guess she justs sprinkles some Cheerios out on the floor and let's them fend for themselves while she hangs out here accusing you of being Mr. Stripes?
Old 12-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben zoo 2 View Post
What is your problem? There have been pictures posted of rumblecat. I know this because I was in the picture, along with Ron Mexico. We met up at the raiders game. I sat next to rumblecat the whole game. How do you connect the dots from mr stripes, a dirty house, to bed bugs to rumblecat creating mr stripes?????

What is the name of a female troll again???? I can think of several......
Thanks bro, I was on the edge of having a meltdown over "him". I had a great time at the game. And never has it been more evident to me who this "female troll" probably is, maybe the same person I'm being called by "her", thanks to this..................................

Quote:
Mikey, this dude is no more a Christian than he is a female.

Everything he writes about Christianity makes a complete mockery of Christianity.

He just likes to mess with people. Probable because he has a personality disorder.

Why else would some guy who pretends to be a Christian woman who does day care in her home come here to talk about the Bengals, the Reds, what he watched on ESPN's SportsCenter, calls SteelCitySouth a "eunuch", and hangs out in the Smack Forum? I guess she justs sprinkles some Cheerios out on the floor and let's them fend for themselves while she hangs out here accusing you of being Mr. Stripes?
Thanks, both of you guys.

Last edited by RumbleCat; 12-13-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
Thanks bro, I was on the edge of having a meltdown over "him". I had a great time. And never has it been more evident to me who this probably is, maybe the same person I'm being called by "her", thanks to this..................................

Thanks, both of you guys.
Check out his post history. He posts mainly during the morning and early afternoon when most parents are at work and their children are in day care.

So I guess Morning Star specializes in home day care of kids whose parents only work the 2nd or 3rd shift? Or nap time at her house last from 9am until 2pm? Or maybe she has those kids doing arts and crafts like Ben Stiller in Happy Gilmore?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7m...ngers-hurt_fun

C'mon, maaaaaaaaaaaaan. Please.