Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 12-17-2012, 12:27 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 18233
Default Re: Hey, Steeler fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Yeah the other 8-6 teams deserve it more, or the 7-7 teams and most definitely the 9-5 teams that are on a roll like Baltimore, deserve it way more.

Are you a closet Steeler fan?
....no.

But losing to Miami and Cleveland. Then giving up 4th quarter leads to Denver and Dallas.
Add to that the way that Baltimore and Pittsburgh completely shut down our offense.

Then our offense fails to show up against Philly and San Diego for 3/4 of the game. Luckily our defense saved both of those games.

But Dalton has not played at the caliber necessary to succeed in the playoffs. All I'm saying is we're lucky to still have a shot at the playoffs.
The fact that we are able to come back from those types of embarrassments is something that, in most years, would not happen.

4-24-13
1. Cordarelle Patterson WR UT
2a. D.J. Swearinger S South Carolina
2b. Le'veon Bell RB MSU
3. Jamie Collins OLB Southern Missippi
4. Reid Fragel OT Ohio State
5. Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU
6. William Gholston DE MSU
6. Zac Dysert QB Miami (OH)
7. Nick Clancy MLB Boston College
Old 12-17-2012, 12:27 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 59493

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjdawg View Post
This is definitely the time to play the Steelers.

They look like they're reeling.

their offense played well today (except for the last 2 minutes of the game and the 1 minute in overtime), but their defense allowed Dallas to stick around.

That works for the Bengals. Hopefully they keep it up and allow us to sneak into the playoffs, even though we definitely don't deserve it.
Two reeling offenses meet next week...something's gotta give.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:24 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 24136

I see plenty of this in Ben's near future:

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:38 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3460

I just finished watching the game as I PVR'd it as I was out of town.

And I must say, you bengal fans should be utterly ashamed of yourselves. You never show up in the smack forum, unless it is to tell us how Antwan Odom is the next Reggie White or remind us that the Bengals are the worst franchise in football.
One Steelers loss, with their 6th and 7th string cornerbacks and you're flocking like vultures

I find it rather complimentary. Your inferiority complex is shining rather bright tonight.

Just remember, this game meant nothing to the Steelers; We finish up @home vs the bungles and Browns while already holding the current tiebreaker vs the bungles. So, the fact of the matter is your team better show up next week, as opposed to getting blown out again. And then you had better become big time Browns fans

Isn't that promising? Your season is in the hands of the Browns, and the perennial failures that is...yourselves? Goodluck. See you next week! Or, probably not, since none of you scrubs will show up in the smack forum after getting dominated again

Last edited by Asmith(DE); 12-17-2012 at 03:40 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:48 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16837

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Uh... Bengals aren't in there yet.

If they lose to the Steelers next week, their season is done while the Steelers can still continue to the playoffs as a wild card.

You are stupid. As I stated in another thread I created. You should be rooting for the Bengals to win for your beloved Colts to get in the playoffs. A Steeler loss virtually* puts the Colts in the playoffs, you dope.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:19 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post

And I must say, you bengal fans should be utterly ashamed of yourselves. You never show up in the smack forum, unless it is to tell us how Antwan Odom is the next Reggie White or remind us that the Bengals are the worst franchise in football.
One Steelers loss, with their 6th and 7th string cornerbacks and you're flocking like vultures

I find it rather complimentary. Your inferiority complex is shining rather bright tonight.

Just remember, this game meant nothing to the Steelers; We finish up @home vs the bungles and Browns while already holding the current tiebreaker vs the bungles. So, the fact of the matter is your team better show up next week, as opposed to getting blown out again. And then you had better become big time Browns fans

Isn't that promising? Your season is in the hands of the Browns, and the perennial failures that is...yourselves? Goodluck. See you next week! Or, probably not, since none of you scrubs will show up in the smack forum after getting dominated again
Yeah since playing for the divsion crown means nothing Rather just have the wild card spot??

Butthurt as usual though. You're rear really takes a beating on a consistent basis. Happy Monday buddy !

Last edited by Helldog; 12-17-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:29 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 24136

Quote:

Yeah, cuz we all thought Antwan Odom was a beast (not really). Anyways, how does it feel to know that ever since Goodell cracked down on all those illegal hits, your team has been very ordinary. Got *****-smacked by Tebow in the WC last year, and .500 this year. At least the future looks bright, right?

Oh wait... your fat-faced bathroom Romeo is another year older, you have nothing at RB, an OC/QB feud (it's brewing), a 92 year old DC, an overrated HC whose success has waned the further he gets from Cowher's tenure, a WR who can't hold on to the football, and your defensive stars continue to age.

There are bright spots though. Plaxico is a beast (is this 2005?), and you have that promising young alcoholic on your practice squad. I hear he barrels through o-linemen like an SUV through pedestrians.

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.

Last edited by Shake n Blake; 12-17-2012 at 05:34 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:16 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Yeah, cuz we all thought Antwan Odom was a beast (not really). Anyways, how does it feel to know that ever since Goodell cracked down on all those illegal hits, your team has been very ordinary. Got *****-smacked by Tebow in the WC last year, and .500 this year. At least the future looks bright, right?

Oh wait... your fat-faced bathroom Romeo is another year older, you have nothing at RB, an OC/QB feud (it's brewing), a 92 year old DC, an overrated HC whose success has waned the further he gets from Cowher's tenure, a WR who can't hold on to the football, and your defensive stars continue to age.

There are bright spots though. Plaxico is a beast (is this 2005?), and you have that promising young alcoholic on your practice squad. I hear he barrels through o-linemen like an SUV through pedestrians.
LOL.

You took Captain Anal Deeds serious !
Old 12-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 770

Quote:

nuclear butthurt detected
Old 12-17-2012, 07:33 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79040

Quote:

Old 12-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 2354

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
You are stupid. As I stated in another thread I created. You should be rooting for the Bengals to win for your beloved Colts to get in the playoffs. A Steeler loss virtually* puts the Colts in the playoffs, you dope.
coltsfan4ever is not a dope..
Old 12-17-2012, 10:38 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post

You right about something for once.

He's worse
Old 12-17-2012, 10:41 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10330

Quote:
You and ColtsFan should form your own message board and strictly talk to each other. And never ever come here again. You should also take ASmith with you. I'm going to repeat the 2nd part because it's really important. You 3 should never ever return here. It is evident that nobody else can match the wits and intelligence that all of you collectively hold. So you should form your own colony.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
You and ColtsFan should form your own message board and strictly talk to each other. And never ever come here again. You should also take ASmith with you. I'm going to repeat the 2nd part because it's really important. You 3 should never ever return here. It is evident that nobody else can match the wits and intelligence that all of you collectively hold. So you should form your own colony.
quit stalking me you perv!
Old 12-17-2012, 10:44 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12022

Quote:

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 12-17-2012, 10:45 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
This seems about right.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Duke where did you get your family picture at?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:47 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Duke where did you get your family picture at?
Wow, I am sure no one seen this originality coming

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 12-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Wow, I am sure no one seen this originality coming
So no good comeback?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:50 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
So no good comeback?
Trust me, a comeback was not required you do a fine job of making yourself look like a moron. Me adding to it would just be like punching a crippled kid.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Trust me, a comeback was not required you do a fine job of making yourself look like a moron. Me adding to it would just be like punching a crippled kid.
translation

I can't think of anything right now while sitting..

dukes0476jokesgoinglame.com

lol
Old 12-17-2012, 10:54 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

Somebody needs to claim him. MS meet DBSmith, DBSmith meet MS. Enjoy.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Somebody needs to claim him. MS meet DBSmith, DBSmith meet MS. Enjoy.
Maybe neek can adopt us and we can watch football in his den..lol
Old 12-17-2012, 11:00 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

I would be ok with this, Neek I got a couple of extra cages...
Old 12-17-2012, 11:00 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
The Den is a pants free zone.