Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:46 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,988
Rep Points: 29912
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I only need one guess.... is it Ben? It has to be Ben.
Ben is married with a kid now...He gave up blasting ugly chicks a while ago...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in response to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:57 PM
theCincinnatiKid23's Avatar
theCincinnatiKid23 theCincinnatiKid23 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 591
Rep Points: 390
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Never met Big Ben. He's actually pretty elusive after games. It's like he disappears completely after a game. Other Steelers are more approacheable.
So, just curious, what Steelers Players have you met?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:01 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
How many "die hard colts fan" like the Steelers? Are you kidding me?

Why do you always make that stupid face too
Why? Because I like to.

I know lots of diehard Colts fans who occasionally root for the Steelers. I just happen to do it more than others. Why, you jealous? Besides, why should you care who I root for or not? You're a "diehard" Bengals fan, right? Why aren't you at Jungle Noise kissing up to your other diehard Bengal fan brethrens? This should be a good year to do that. The Bengals are actually doing okay. I'm surprised you're not over there slobbering all over other diehard Bengals fans.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:06 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
So, just curious, what Steelers Players have you met?
Well, mostly 2nd stringers, but 2 of the most prominant ones were Hines Ward (a really, really nice guy, by the way) and "The Bus" Jerome Bettis (also very nice and has a great sense of humor). I saw and tried to get to Troy Polamalu once but he was surrounded by like 2 dozen folks and I couldn't even get to him. But from what I HEARD (I heard him talking to other folks) he seemed also like a personable guy. It was hard to hear, though, because for some reason, he has a really quiet voice. It was almost like he was whispering, but my Steeler fan friends tell me that's his normal voice volume.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:07 PM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Why? Because I like to.

I know lots of diehard Colts fans who occasionally root for the Steelers. I just happen to do it more than others. Why, you jealous? Besides, why should you care who I root for or not? You're a "diehard" Bengals fan, right? Why aren't you at Jungle Noise kissing up to your other diehard Bengal fan brethrens? This should be a good year to do that. The Bengals are actually doing okay. I'm surprised you're not over there slobbering all over other diehard Bengals fans.
And shouldn't you be plastering yourself on dating sites or shooting nerf guns in your basement at pics of Delhomme?
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,298
Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Why? Because I like to.

I know lots of diehard Colts fans who occasionally root for the Steelers. I just happen to do it more than others. Why, you jealous? Besides, why should you care who I root for or not? You're a "diehard" Bengals fan, right? Why aren't you at Jungle Noise kissing up to your other diehard Bengal fan brethrens? This should be a good year to do that. The Bengals are actually doing okay. I'm surprised you're not over there slobbering all over other diehard Bengals fans.

Why am I not at JN? Why are you not on a different message board

Speaking of slobbering, hows your man crush?



You stay up all night and ranch your pants over ol jakey boy??
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:11 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
And shouldn't you be plastering yourself on dating sites or shooting nerf guns in your basement at pics of Delhomme?
Dude... why're you so obsessed with Delhomme? You have a mancrush on him or what?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Why am I not at JN? Why are you not on a different message board

Speaking of slobbering, hows your man crush?



You stay up all night and ranch your pants over ol jakey boy??
How do you know I'm not? You do realize that I can be on several message boards all at the same time, right?

As for Delhomme... I think Neek is the one with the Delhomme obsession, not me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,298
Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude... why're you so obsessed with Delhomme? You have a mancrush on him or what?

Wonder where you came up with that reference? Definitely not in the post above.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,298
Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
How do you know I'm not? You do realize that I can be on several message boards all at the same time, right?

As for Delhomme... I think Neek is the one with the Delhomme obsession, not me.
Well we all know you're not capable of "thinking" very well so don't hurt yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
How do you know I'm not? You do realize that I can be on several message boards all at the same time, right?

As for Delhomme... I think Neek is the one with the Delhomme obsession, not me.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:19 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
Well we all know you're not capable of "thinking" very well so don't hurt yourself.
Oh wow... great comeback.

Remind me to think about it the next time I take a crap.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,298
Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Oh wow... great comeback.

Remind me to think about it the next time I take a crap.

You're referencing you opening your mouth?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Rattler's Avatar
Rattler Rattler is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edgewood
Posts: 7,862
Rep Points: 10027
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Oh wow... great comeback.

Remind me to think about it the next time I take a crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey23 View Post
You're referencing you opening your mouth?
And/or additional orifices.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:29 PM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Oh wow... great comeback.

Remind me to think about it the next time I take a crap.
We all know there's only one thing you think about when you're on the toilet





Just kidding.... 2 things



Kidding again, 3 things

Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:08 PM
wildcatnku24 wildcatnku24 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 344
Rep Points: 260
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Well, mostly 2nd stringers, but 2 of the most prominant ones were Hines Ward (a really, really nice guy, by the way) and "The Bus" Jerome Bettis (also very nice and has a great sense of humor). I saw and tried to get to Troy Polamalu once but he was surrounded by like 2 dozen folks and I couldn't even get to him. But from what I HEARD (I heard him talking to other folks) he seemed also like a personable guy. It was hard to hear, though, because for some reason, he has a really quiet voice. It was almost like he was whispering, but my Steeler fan friends tell me that's his normal voice volume.
Wow, all information that is learned through watching TV.

SURE you met them. SURE.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-18-2012, 12:20 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatnku24 View Post
Wow, all information that is learned through watching TV.

SURE you met them. SURE.
Dude... you're a Bengal fan. What would you know of the Steelers anyway - except to expect the Bengals to LOSE to them during high pressure games.

Kind of like this upcoming weekend!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-18-2012, 03:32 PM
wildcatnku24 wildcatnku24 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 344
Rep Points: 260
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude... you're a Bengal fan. What would you know of the Steelers anyway - except to expect the Bengals to LOSE to them during high pressure games.

Kind of like this upcoming weekend!

I actually know a great deal about the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, and Browns. Probably cuz they're in my team's division.

I'm gonna laugh when the Colts don't go this year OR get owned by the Bengals if the Bengals take the division!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-19-2012, 10:50 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatnku24 View Post
I actually know a great deal about the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, and Browns. Probably cuz they're in my team's division.

I'm gonna laugh when the Colts don't go this year OR get owned by the Bengals if the Bengals take the division!
Dude... that's pretty funny.

There's a MUCH BIGGER CHANCE that the Bengals don't make it to the playoffs. If I were you, I'd worry about the Steelers first before worrying about the Colts or taking the AFC North division.

Wait until the Bengals are officially in the playoffs (if they even make it) before you start having one of your fantasy trips.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:27 PM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,148
Rep Points: 79078
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Ben is married with a kid now...He gave up blasting ugly chicks a while ago...
lol when did being married stop men from sleeping around with ugly *****es...
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:33 PM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Congrats Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude... that's pretty funny.

There's a MUCH BIGGER CHANCE that the Bengals don't make it to the playoffs. If I were you, I'd worry about the Steelers first before worrying about the Colts or taking the AFC North division.

Wait until the Bengals are officially in the playoffs (if they even make it) before you start having one of your fantasy trips.
Herp Derp.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.