Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:29 PM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default This has gone to far!!

Those nut jobs from Westboro are planning to picket the funerals of those poor children.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...185802032.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:31 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: LV-426
Posts: 35,954
Rep Points: 36244
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Those nut jobs from Westboro are planning to picket the funerals of those poor children.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...185802032.html
See here is a perfect example of what the proper use of an automatic rifle would be...


Shoot all the lawers pretending to be a church.


But they do have a freedom to speach and protest. no matter if i agree with it or not they are with in their rights.

They are also scum bags but human decentcy isnt the issue here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Westwood Bengal's Avatar
Westwood Bengal Westwood Bengal is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: think about it....
Posts: 824
Rep Points: 2857
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

These guys are 7 shades of crazy.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:38 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: LV-426
Posts: 35,954
Rep Points: 36244
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
Those nut jobs from Westboro are planning to picket the funerals of those poor children.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...185802032.html
Ohh **** i read the article and this is good news.. The westboro group is going to get dismantled..

They ****** off a hacker group which is redirecting all hits to their website to petitions to have Westboros tax-exempt status reviewed immediately

And to have them listed as a hate group instead of a church.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Westwood Bengal's Avatar
Westwood Bengal Westwood Bengal is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: think about it....
Posts: 824
Rep Points: 2857
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
Ohh **** i read the article and this is good news.. The westboro group is going to get dismantled..

They ****** off a hacker group which is redirecting all hits to their website to petitions to have Westboros tax-exempt status reviewed immediately

And to have them listed as a hate group instead of a church.
I have seen alot of similar things on facebook today, as well.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:45 PM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
Ohh **** i read the article and this is good news.. The westboro group is going to get dismantled..

They ****** off a hacker group which is redirecting all hits to their website to petitions to have Westboros tax-exempt status reviewed immediately

And to have them listed as a hate group instead of a church.

They will skirt their way around this, just like they have done in the past.

I got a better idea, lets list them as a terrorist group and let the spec ops deal with them,

Last edited by silenetwolf; 12-17-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:55 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: LV-426
Posts: 35,954
Rep Points: 36244
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
They will skirt their way around this, just like they have done in the past.

I got a better idea, lets list them as a terrorist group and let the spec ops deal with them,
Well hopefully they get what they have coming to them for trying to make money on other peoples misery.


using the death of 20 children to push their agenda is only something a piece of **** human would do... And apparently they flock together.

Worse is the americans demanding less rights. in the wake of this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Ben zoo 2 Ben zoo 2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In your head
Posts: 1,302
Rep Points: 2657
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
See here is a perfect example of what the proper use of an automatic rifle would be...


Shoot all the lawers pretending to be a church.


But they do have a freedom to speach and protest. no matter if i agree with it or not they are with in their rights.

They are also scum bags but human decentcy isnt the issue here.
Amen. I believe if it were one of my kids and they showed up I would lose my freakin mind. Just what it is they think they are protesting any way?
__________________
Can't we all just get along?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Ben zoo 2 Ben zoo 2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In your head
Posts: 1,302
Rep Points: 2657
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalzona View Post
Just when we have some real work for this Lanza kid to do, he goes and offs himself.

If we had only gave the kid the Bushmaster and steered him towards the Westboro Church, he would be a hero today.
That too^^^
__________________
Can't we all just get along?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:29 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: LV-426
Posts: 35,954
Rep Points: 36244
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben zoo 2 View Post
Amen. I believe if it were one of my kids and they showed up I would lose my freakin mind. Just what it is they think they are protesting any way?
They are there to protest the state of Conn. legalizing gay marriages..

And will be singing that the deaths of these children is gods will for that act.

Which if any relatives are there they are counting on just the reaction you mentioned and then they can sue you for whatever you do that disruptes their "peaceful" protest.

Time for someone to slaughter these lambs of god... And feed them to the pigs.
__________________

Last edited by XenoMorph; 12-17-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Rattler's Avatar
Rattler Rattler is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edgewood
Posts: 7,792
Rep Points: 9504
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

They need to change their name to reflect their true mission:

The Westboro Satanic Cult For The Mindless Intolerant

These flakes are right out of the Book of Revelation...condemned by, and the complete polar opposite of Christ.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,993
Rep Points: 25211
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

I hate guns....a lot. But WHEN some militant idiot decides to take this group of people out, I will cheer the fact that U.S. Citizens can tote em around.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Millz's Avatar
Millz Millz is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,473
Rep Points: 21231
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

That "church" and the ones that go out protesting is a waste of humanity.
__________________

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:35 PM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

It won't amount to anything, they threatened to picket the funerals for those little Amish girls several years ago, and agreed not to when somebody gave them some air time. She'll do the same thing again.

And as far as taking them out with an automatic rifle, might reconsider. They place their young brainwashed little children strategically around in the group. I've seen it, in person.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,993
Rep Points: 25211
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
It won't amount to anything, they threatened to picket the funerals for those little Amish girls several years ago, and agreed not to when somebody gave them some air time. She'll do the same thing again.

And as far as taking them out with an automatic rifle, might reconsider. They place their young brainwashed little children strategically around in the group. I've seen it, in person.
These people are not immune....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVb0ifzw4d4

It is only a matter of time before someone takes a ton of them out. Seriously,...I'm surprised that it hasn't already happened. You know first hand how crazy these ****ers are, and they sure do **** a lot of people off. All you need is one dude that gets a little too ****** off about their protests, and they'll be gone.

I would love for them to get their ***** beat. I'm not really hoping for death, but tons and tons of glorious beatdowns.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:34 PM
HarleyDog's Avatar
HarleyDog HarleyDog is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: standing right behind you
Posts: 7,826
Rep Points: 21546
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

It's attention they seek, not GOD. They will receive the attention of both.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Sabretooth Sabretooth is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sandston Va
Posts: 629
Rep Points: 1498
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Just when you think we've hit bottom, some @##!~ starts shoveling again.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Sher Khan's Avatar
Sher Khan Sher Khan is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,646
Rep Points: 7297
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Yeah, I've had my experience with them. A good many of them have law degrees and they do their best to find a reason to file suit. And, they win them. How much is put on and how much is real is hard to tell with them.
__________________


October 24, 1937
Crosley Field in Cincinnati, Ohio
Los Angeles Bulldogs at Cincinnati Bengals

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,645
Rep Points: 8974
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

They have a right to be who they are.

I also believe that there is no jury in the United States that would convict anyone who decided to whoop up on these jack *****, that is if the prosecutor brought charges, which I doubt.

Now that would be some good TV right there.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:14 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,213
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
They are there to protest the state of Conn. legalizing gay marriages..

And will be singing that the deaths of these children is gods will for that act.

Which if any relatives are there they are counting on just the reaction you mentioned and then they can sue you for whatever you do that disruptes their "peaceful" protest.

Time for someone to slaughter these lambs of god... And feed them to the pigs.
These idiots preach out of the Bible and come to the conclusion that God would care about state lines.
Now tell me again why I need to go to church...
No offense to normal church people, but some take weird things from the bible.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Rattler's Avatar
Rattler Rattler is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edgewood
Posts: 7,792
Rep Points: 9504
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
These idiots preach out of the Bible and come to the conclusion that God would care about state lines.
Now tell me again why I need to go to church...
No offense to normal church people, but some take weird things from the bible.
This is not a church, it's a cult of hate and fear using the Bible as a front.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-18-2012, 10:46 AM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
Yeah, I've had my experience with them. A good many of them have law degrees and they do their best to find a reason to file suit. And, they win them. How much is put on and how much is real is hard to tell with them.
You and your fellow Patriot Guard brothers and sisters are some of the most amazing people I've ever met. I will NEVER forget what those great people did at my son's funeral, and I still get choked up, as I am now, when I think about it.

Sher Khan is a member of this group, and what they do at the fallen soldiers funerals to counteract Sick Shirley and the Cult from WBC is awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-18-2012, 10:51 AM
RumbleCat RumbleCat is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,017
Rep Points: 6467
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
These idiots preach out of the Bible and come to the conclusion that God would care about state lines.
Now tell me again why I need to go to church...
No offense to normal church people, but some take weird things from the bible.
Here's some nice reading. Check out their website. I became obsessed with them after Mike's death, and almost went to Topeka, to do exactly what some are talking about needs to happen. Check out the madness here:

www.godhatesfags.com

It's legit, yes, a weird URL, but it's the link.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Sher Khan's Avatar
Sher Khan Sher Khan is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,646
Rep Points: 7297
Default Re: This has gone to far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
You and your fellow Patriot Guard brothers and sisters are some of the most amazing people I've ever met. I will NEVER forget what those great people did at my son's funeral, and I still get choked up, as I am now, when I think about it.

Sher Khan is a member of this group, and what they do at the fallen soldiers funerals to counteract Sick Shirley and the Cult from WBC is awesome.
Thanks RC, PGR just does what we believe has to be done to honor our fallen warriors, those coming home or those shipping out. If there is a silver lining in the WBC issue, it is that something good came out of it years ago when PGR formed to counteract the WBC.

Since then, there have been counter protests by organized churches; laws passed which prohibit demonstrations within a certain distance to a funeral of our soldiers, or restrictions about how long before or after the funeral one can protest; various towns have entirely turned out to block WBC; Texan A&M formed the Maroon Wall to block the WBC, and so as time has gone on various groups have begun to take a stand against the WBC activities.

That has really been a positive which came from it all. People began to stand up for our fallen soldiers, and those still in uniform. Those old enough to remember or take part in the Vietnam War say; never again will we forget. And you know, the Nation has turned it all around since then. So in a way, the WBC actually had the opposite effect of what they intended. That's a good thing to see.
__________________


October 24, 1937
Crosley Field in Cincinnati, Ohio
Los Angeles Bulldogs at Cincinnati Bengals


Last edited by Sher Khan; 12-18-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.