Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > General Sports Discussion > Fantasy Sports

Fantasy Sports Strategies, insights and invites for fantasy football leagues and fantasy sports leagues of any kind.

Old 12-17-2012, 11:51 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18874
Default Finals in Two Leagues

Only won by .5 in the league with my good friends, but, barring a stat correction, I'm in the final in two leagues.

Holla at your boy.

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:12 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1646
Default Re: Finals in Two Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Only won by .5 in the league with my good friends, but, barring a stat correction, I'm in the final in two leagues.

Holla at your boy.
Holla! damn it feels good to be a gangster.

Not trying to 1 up you brad, but I'm in finals in all 3 of my leagues. Russell Wilson replacement of RG3 last week was crucial.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:03 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by urinalcake View Post
Holla! damn it feels good to be a gangster.

Not trying to 1 up you brad, but I'm in finals in all 3 of my leagues. Russell Wilson replacement of RG3 last week was crucial.
Do you have a traumatic brain injury, too?!

Yeah, didn't think so, mine's much more impressive................ go somewhere else.

lol, playing, that's awesome! Congrats! I missed the playoffs in my other money league by losing in the final week of the regular season, but two for three in money leagues isn't bad.

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:49 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 29621

I made it to the Championship in 2 of my 3 leagues as well. I'm going for my 4th and 5th titles since '08. Maybe I should start playing for $ too.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1646

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
lol, playing, that's awesome! Congrats! I missed the playoffs in my other money league by losing in the final week of the regular season, but two for three in money leagues isn't bad.
d4mnit. the 'go somewhere else' part, fantastic. im such a sucker for the old scroll bit.

money leagues are really all that count. i almost feel bad playing with the amateurs down there the in pee-wee leagues.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:37 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3321

I also made the finals in two leagues

In one of them I beat a guy 128 to 44 to get into the championship...the funny thing about this is that earlier that year the guy put up 170+ points on me. Keep in mind this was in an NFL.com managed league so it was basic scoring (No PPR or bonuses). That was the highest score I had ever seen. It felt good to get my revenge in the playoffs
Old 12-21-2012, 01:33 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by urinalcake View Post
d4mnit. the 'go somewhere else' part, fantastic. im such a sucker for the old scroll bit.

money leagues are really all that count. i almost feel bad playing with the amateurs down there the in pee-wee leagues.
Money leagues make it interesting because then people actually care.

With my friends, it's all about pride, fun, and just talking **** to one another. The money isn't bad, either.

The other league is my dad's office league, which I've already won once (which was amazing because I drafted Carson the year he got hurt and about four other Bengals because I thought that they'd be amazing that year), and I'm already drafting an email that says I think the partners need to have a meeting to discuss the direction of the firm since someone with a traumatic brain injury has won it twice (business firm- accounting- just so people don't think that I'm trying to make it sound like my dad's some big wig lawyer or the CEO of a national company or anything).

The only problem is that I have D Thomas in one league and K Moreno in the other, so I just have to hope that they both have big games against the Browns and one doesn't hog all the points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquapod770 View Post
I also made the finals in two leagues

In one of them I beat a guy 128 to 44 to get into the championship...the funny thing about this is that earlier that year the guy put up 170+ points on me. Keep in mind this was in an NFL.com managed league so it was basic scoring (No PPR or bonuses). That was the highest score I had ever seen. It felt good to get my revenge in the playoffs
In the league with my friends, Gronk was my second overall pick so I thought I was screwed when he went down, but I haven't lost by less than 20 since week 6 until this past week in the playoffs. In that game, he was up by like forty going into the fourth quarter of the 1 o'clock games (which most of my guys played in), so I threw in the towel, went out, didn't look again til that night, and I was down by 6 with the Jets D to go on Monday. I'm projected to win by 13 points this week in the finals, so we'll see............. fantasy glory is on the line..................... pride is on the line.......... dignity is on the line.