Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:02 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 30301
Default Re: 5 Reasons Denny is really a Ravens Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
Not true
Punk has defended multiple times on Raw
and news flash.... he has defended on the same bases as any other champion

truth is punk will never have the amount of reigns as flair..
why?
cause punk will never loose

flair is a 16 world champion
which means he lost the gold 16 times
cant wait till hes healthy so Ryback can put him back on the Self. Hes a good wrestler.. But man has he become a whiney butthole over this past year.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-18-2012, 04:10 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1139

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
cant wait till hes healthy so Ryback can put him back on the Self. Hes a good wrestler.. But man has he become a whiney butthole over this past year.
the CM Punk you see now is the real CM Punk
many wrestler change from their indy days to their pro days
CM Punk never has changed

watch this ROH promo. same punk you see now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJapKTHWS_k

many tried to make punk a hero after the pipebomb. he never was. go back and watch the pipe bomb promo. you will see the punk you see now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OS9wZGb_3g

and ryback is about to be shoved down the card. next paper view is the rumble. rybacks only hope of being on top of the card is to win the rumble and go to mania because at the rumble its punk vs rock and punk will be revealed as leader of shield. check out the promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1G2KtFHKqc
Old 12-18-2012, 04:15 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
the CM Punk you see now is the real CM Punk
many wrestler change from their indy days to their pro days
CM Punk never has changed

watch this ROH promo. same punk you see now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJapKTHWS_k

many tried to make punk a hero after the pipebomb. he never was. go back and watch the pipe bomb promo. you will see the punk you see now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OS9wZGb_3g

and ryback is about to be shoved down the card. next paper view is the rumble. rybacks only hope of being on top of the card is to win the rumble and go to mania because at the rumble its punk vs rock and punk will be revealed as leader of shield. check out the promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1G2KtFHKqc
Yeah the Shield is obviously Punks Shield lol fighting what he thinks is an injustice. But your right ryback will have to wait unless he gets his shot between pay per views but even then it will be after the rumble so the Rock will be in a BIG match... (if he wins is he returning to wrestling i dont understand having him in a Championship match at all...)

Also would love to see Ryback vs the Big Show. at some point.

Also almost every wrestler shows their true colors after winning the gold like bobby rude in TNA

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah the Shield is obviously Punks Shield lol fighting what he thinks is an injustice. But your right ryback will have to wait unless he gets his shot between pay per views but even then it will be after the rumble so the Rock will be in a BIG match... (if he wins is he returning to wrestling i dont understand having him in a Championship match at all...)

Also would love to see Ryback vs the Big Show. at some point.

Also almost every wrestler shows their true colors after winning the gold like bobby rude in TNA
i think you have just become one of my favorite posters lol. I was really getting into TNA but when they put the title back on hardy and made devon the leader of aves and eight it got stale to me :/

Rock is suppose to have a big movie release the weekend of wrestlemania so i doubt he wins it and he also has several summer movies scheduled.

I understand why rock is in it though. ticket drawl right in the beginning of the road to wrestlemania. One the the shield will destory to the upmost. call me crazy but i honestly think the shield will be revealed as a new nWo at the rumble. idono how close you follow things but after RAW 1000 kevin nash was asked if there would ever be an nWo reunion. he responed yes, but nWo only comes in take over mode and it protects the gold. nash also said on twitter the nWo would protect Punk at the rumble

as for ryback.... I only see four current guys who would be possible match ups for punk at mania. Ryback, Orton (been MIA from title scene since NEXUS. Rumble would be good place for him to get back in), Cena which is what I figured but his thing with dolph kinda complicate things now and The Miz. Miz has the IC run and theyve been building a feud latley between him and punk.and Miz also has head lined a WM before

2 other wild cards I see. a guy returning. Batista. which I highly doubt. or the undertaker. HHH said last night we hadn seen the last of taker and theres been alot of talk behind the scenes for awhile about him and punk. it would really show how much WWE believes in punk if they put him against taker

theres been talk of the punk vs austin but austins knees are as bad as hogans back
Old 12-18-2012, 04:38 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
i think you have just become one of my favorite posters lol. I was really getting into TNA but when they put the title back on hardy and made devon the leader of aves and eight it got stale to me :/

Rock is suppose to have a big movie release the weekend of wrestlemania so i doubt he wins it and he also has several summer movies scheduled.

I understand why rock is in it though. ticket drawl right in the beginning of the road to wrestlemania. One the the shield will destory to the upmost. call me crazy but i honestly think the shield will be revealed as a new nWo at the rumble. idono how close you follow things but after RAW 1000 kevin nash was asked if there would ever be an nWo reunion. he responed yes, but nWo only comes in take over mode and it protects the gold. nash also said on twitter the nWo would protect Punk at the rumble

as for ryback.... I only see four current guys who would be possible match ups for punk at mania. Ryback, Orton (been MIA from title scene since NEXUS. Rumble would be good place for him to get back in), Cena which is what I figured but his thing with dolph kinda complicate things now and The Miz. Miz has the IC run and theyve been building a feud latley between him and punk.and Miz also has head lined a WM before

2 other wild cards I see. a guy returning. Batista. which I highly doubt. or the undertaker. HHH said last night we hadn seen the last of taker and theres been alot of talk behind the scenes for awhile about him and punk. it would really show how much WWE believes in punk if they put him against taker

theres been talk of the punk vs austin but austins knees are as bad as hogans back
Man Yeah i have been following closely for the last few years i miss occansionally but WWE does great recaps every show (to the point if you watch every show it gets annoying lol)

I will tell you one thing... If they bring Taker back for a Wrestlemania match and have punk beat him in it.... I might stop watching WWE for a while.

Batista just could never stay healthy.

the return of the Nwo I could see it they have been doing some things with former DX members and WWE has lacked a powerful group sense the nexus disbanned (and punk being its leader makes sense as well hes always flocked to a group for protection)

I dont follow on twitter so i miss some stuff. But i could see that I was surprised when Nash returned to WWE for the last rumble (after he had been in Main event Mafia with TNA)

Tna i still like I was ****** when they brought hogan in and am patiently waiting for him to leave before he kills this company. I miss the six sided ring and the constant X-Division wrestling.

(Aces and Eights will turn out to be another group of former or want to be wrestlers probly a few of the ones from ECW and a new gen of guys... For bikers they know some wrestling moves lol...)

Ryback taking a back seat...... Well yeah for PPVs for now but they will find someone to feed to him. not many left now he hasnt squared off with.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-18-2012, 05:51 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3061

Best in the World!

"I've got two contracts in my life: One with my wife and the other to protect Andy Dalton." - Andrew Whitworth
Old 12-18-2012, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Man Yeah i have been following closely for the last few years i miss occansionally but WWE does great recaps every show (to the point if you watch every show it gets annoying lol)

I will tell you one thing... If they bring Taker back for a Wrestlemania match and have punk beat him in it.... I might stop watching WWE for a while.

Batista just could never stay healthy.

the return of the Nwo I could see it they have been doing some things with former DX members and WWE has lacked a powerful group sense the nexus disbanned (and punk being its leader makes sense as well hes always flocked to a group for protection)

I dont follow on twitter so i miss some stuff. But i could see that I was surprised when Nash returned to WWE for the last rumble (after he had been in Main event Mafia with TNA)

Tna i still like I was ****** when they brought hogan in and am patiently waiting for him to leave before he kills this company. I miss the six sided ring and the constant X-Division wrestling.

(Aces and Eights will turn out to be another group of former or want to be wrestlers probly a few of the ones from ECW and a new gen of guys... For bikers they know some wrestling moves lol...)

Ryback taking a back seat...... Well yeah for PPVs for now but they will find someone to feed to him. not many left now he hasnt squared off with.

I think they have been trying to get punk a dominate heel stable for some time

first there was SES..... it never got a push of dominance though

then NEXUS... I think that went completely wrong. sloppy. I think NEXUS was suppose to be what shield is now

Then after the pipebomb and HHH took over and Nash started an invasion I think that was suppose to be an nWo rebirth with Punk however the people fell head over heals in love with him and so they tried to make Punk a face
Old 12-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange and Black Attack View Post

Best in the World!
like the updated sig?
Old 12-19-2012, 12:05 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
like the updated sig?
Yes.

It could be better though.

"I've got two contracts in my life: One with my wife and the other to protect Andy Dalton." - Andrew Whitworth
Old 12-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yes.

It could be better though.

Maryse
Old 12-19-2012, 06:45 PM
VIP Silver Member

Old 12-19-2012, 09:45 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2445

That explains why that Denny dude kept giving me infractions and bans for no reason
Bengals fan since October 1, 1991 ironically the same day I was born. In what will soon be 23 years of living on this earth I have yet to see a Bengals playoff win. WHO DEY 2014-15 The year of Stripes!!
Old 12-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongsville City Schools View Post
That explains why that Denny dude kept giving me infractions and bans for no reason
im glad you see the truth.
now rise against denny and join my cause.
you were actually the first unofficial rBo member as you once had the reborn thumb in your sig
Old 12-20-2012, 01:11 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11324

If Denny is a Ravens fan, CRB is a Steelers fan.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
If Denny is a Ravens fan, CRB is a Steelers fan.
Prove it
Make a thread tittled "5 reasons CinciREborn is a steelers fan"
Then I will do what Denny did not
I will refute your facts
Facts against Denny were true
Against me they are false
Old 12-20-2012, 09:32 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
thats daniel bryant and who?

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
thats daniel bryant and who?
Otunga and Layla