Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > The NFL Draft > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts Post your mock here

Old 12-21-2012, 10:31 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1128
Default So much for my Mosley mocks...

I really wanted the kid, but I guess good for him staying for his Senior year.

A
1. Sam Montgomery - DE: If this pick happens, I would hope it would be BPA, inclining that we did in fact resign
Michael Johnson. However the Harvey experiment failed and we didn't even see Jamaal Anderson play that much.
Gilberry was a good find, and Geathers... well he could be on this team in 2020 for all I know.

2a. Giovanni Bernard - RB: With Lattimore's knee destroyed for the rest of his college career, there doesn't seem to
be a RB worthy of a 1st round pick, except maybe this guy. He's a late 1st round-early 2nd round guy right now,
but the perfect change of pace back for our offense and may become a future starter.

2b. T.J. McDonald - SS: Some people may not like this pick, but looking at other safeties in this class- Vaccaro- 1st Reid- 1st Jefferson- early 2nd Elam- early 2nd
Rambo would be a sure FS, so McDonald would be the best for our position.

3. Gerald Hodges - OLB: My back-up plan SAM LB. Great instincts and experience, an all around playmaker

4. Sanders Commings - CB: Good size, experience, had a huge game against A.J. McCarron in the SEC championship game,
Picking him off in the end zone in the 4th. Gotta love Georgia defenders.

B
1. Alec Ogletree - LB: This pick not only helps out our LB's and the fact he's from UGA, buts it steals an option from the Ravens and Steelers.

2a. Ezekiel Ansah - DE: Having a breakout year, might climb up the board though just like Shea McClennin last year.

2b. Andre Ellington - RB: Best pure burner in the draft. Change of pace we need. Bye bye Bernard.

3. Shawn Williams - SS: Been quite next to Rambo throughout the year, but has been productive. Pure SS.

4. Sanders Commings - CB: See description above.

CINwillWIN is the man
Old 12-21-2012, 10:39 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 632
Default Re: So much for my Mosley mocks...

Sanders Commings is a 6th-7th round prospect why you keep putting him in the 4th is stupid. And all of those other safeties will not be gone by the time we pick with the 2b pick.

Last edited by pulses; 12-21-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:34 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 439

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulses View Post
Sanders Commings is a 6th-7th round prospect why you keep putting him in the 4th is stupid. And all of those other safeties will not be gone by the time we pick with the 2b pick.
I think he may also move back to the safety spot in the NFL that he played before moving to corner.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:43 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2528

If our first 4 picks were your 'A' draft...i'd be more than ecstatic.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:42 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1128

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulses View Post
So your just repeating a projection based off some website you found and I'm basing it off actual game film...

And your telling me that the 3 best safeties in the draft are gonna last about 50 picks into the draft?

CINwillWIN is the man
Old 12-22-2012, 12:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natikid873 View Post
So your just repeating a projection based off some website you found and I'm basing it off actual game film...

And your telling me that the 3 best safeties in the draft are gonna last about 50 picks into the draft?

Jefferson,Rambo,S Williams....any of those 3 will be there...those are the ones i'm mostly interested in.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:34 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natikid873 View Post

you can base it off game film all you want but i think somebody on a website whose been scouting these players all year knows a little more than you.