Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Bengals versus....

Bengals versus.... A forum for visiting fans to partake in conversations with Bengals fans about upcoming games or the Bengals in general. Please leave the trash talk in the Smack Talk subforum below. Formerly the Game Day subforum (Game Day threads remain here).

Old 12-23-2012, 04:27 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 19748
Default Get me the biggest bowl you can find!!!!!!

.....and dish up that crow folks, I'll gladly gorge on it!!!!!! WHHHHOOOOOOOOOO DDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tiger :
Old 12-23-2012, 04:33 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1810
Default Re: Get me the biggest bowl you can find!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
.....and dish up that crow folks, I'll gladly gorge on it!!!!!! WHHHHOOOOOOOOOO DDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tiger :
No doubt. I said this team was done too after the Browns loss. I still don't think they get past the first round but they took a big step just by making it to the playoffs two years in a row. Still not a fan of Dalton..
Old 12-23-2012, 04:53 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2834

Yes, this is historic but only in the most pathetic sense. It's the first back-to-back playoff season that involved two whole seasons. In 45 years. Since Lyndon Johnson was president. Since early in Vietnam. ...that's not the worst stretch in sports history, but it's on the short list.

I don't feel excited or celebratory so much as just relieved that monkey's off our back... until the media finds some OTHER stat that to harp on.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:43 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Droppings View Post
No doubt. I said this team was done too after the Browns loss. I still don't think they get past the first round but they took a big step just by making it to the playoffs two years in a row. Still not a fan of Dalton..
I did too.....I thought Andy played well today, AJ had an off game, Gresh stepped up.....Andy sure looked better than he had lately, that's for sure.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:46 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumetti View Post
Yes, this is historic but only in the most pathetic sense. It's the first back-to-back playoff season that involved two whole seasons. In 45 years. Since Lyndon Johnson was president. Since early in Vietnam. ...that's not the worst stretch in sports history, but it's on the short list.

I don't feel excited or celebratory so much as just relieved that monkey's off our back... until the media finds some OTHER stat that to harp on.
True, I won't be a real believer until they win a playoff game, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. Anytime you win at Pittsburgh, you've done good.....and this team NEVER wins at Pittsburgh. Especially when our season is on the line. We have unfinished business, but I was proud today, and I'll admit when I was wrong.....I was wrong after the 4 game losing streak.