Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 762
bengals Bengals in London

i know this is not going tp go down well with many of my fellow Bengal fans, i have just
e mailed nfl hq asking if they can bring the team over to London, since the team we beat yesterday are coming next yr to my home city. I have been lucky enough to have come to the great city of Cincinnati 23 str8 yrs to watch my beloved team, there are may Bengals fans over here
Old 12-24-2012, 06:35 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1066
Default Re: Bengals in London

I think it would be great to have them play a gaime in London sometime so that you guys could see them in person as well. Good luck. WHO-DEY my fellow Bengal fan across the pond.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:45 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 963

Quote:
Originally Posted by tottenham fan View Post
i know this is not going tp go down well with many of my fellow Bengal fans, i have just
e mailed nfl hq asking if they can bring the team over to London, since the team we beat yesterday are coming next yr to my home city. I have been lucky enough to have come to the great city of Cincinnati 23 str8 yrs to watch my beloved team, there are may Bengals fans over here
My daughter (biggest Beatles fan of all time) visited Liverpool & London and has been begging me to go over there with her. If you can get the league to schedule the game the weekend before or after the Ryder Cup, we will see you there.

Old 12-24-2012, 07:47 AM
Veteran Member

bengals Re: Bengals in London

hate golf but tickets to see my beloved tottenham hotspur - soccer are like gold dust
Old 12-24-2012, 08:27 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2834

Quote:
Only if it fills one of Cincy's "home" slots.

Dalton's better on the road (5-3 and 6-2), so I want as many games outside of PBS as we can get.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:45 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 489

Quote:
Good on you for doing that SpursDude ... I would definately make the trip to Wembley from Glasgow for a Bengals game. I'd even give you a shout and buy you a pint.

Who Dey.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:49 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2804

Quote:
Sorry, Not a fan of this for any team. Keep "real" football in the states.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:52 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1164

I believe Steelers play the Vikings this year in London.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:55 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 28413

London would be a terrific place for the Bengals to play and get some international exposure and I would love to see this happen! Someone might have to remind Rey Maualuga to look right last when crossing the street over there.

For those who haven't been to the UK, London is actually closer to Cincinnati than Hawaii so it's a shorter trip there than it is to the Pro Bowl. The people in London are terrific and when they hear an American accent they want to talk to you. Only in Rome did I feel more welcome in all of Europe but I speak Italian so that might be a factor.

If the Bengals go to London to play, I might come along if there are tickets available. I hope other fans come too and we can get some real British food before the game: Steak and mushroom pie is my favorite. I'm not a fan of bangers and mash because I don't eat pork but spotted d--k is a great dessert.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:06 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2824

Quote:
Originally Posted by NkyDiesel View Post
I believe Steelers play the Vikings this year in London.
This is true but, IIRC, there is going to be a second London game in 2013. Selfishly, I would hate to lose a home game to London but that's just me.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:08 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11182

Quote:
Sounds great to me!!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:11 AM
Veteran Member

yes the squleers are playing the vikings next yr in london, they will stink up the city !!!!!!
thanks scottish bengal but i dont drink !!!!!!!!!!!!!
football is played with the foot NOT the hand
Old 12-24-2012, 10:19 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 62096

Go Arsenal.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:20 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 35140

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumetti View Post

Dalton's better on the road (5-3 and 6-2), so I want as many games outside of PBS as we can get.
too many fans every game not in bengals gear at PBS makes it confusing.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:22 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1175
browns Re: Bengals in London

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumetti View Post

Plus... it gaurentees that we won't have to worry about selling out.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2123

Obviously I'd love to see the Bengals at Wembley, id get to see my team and id likely be one of the rare Bengals fans there

I think we'd be low on the list due to market size, but the Bengals are arguably the biggest up and comers in the league, can be very exciting to watch... maybe it could happen in a few years. Id sure as heck love to see it.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:17 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Why you try and Jetlag our team?
Old 12-24-2012, 11:44 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 78531

Quote:
There certainly are a lot of Bengals fans across the pond. I, for one, think it is a splendid idea. I'd love for some of our European fans to get a chance to see the team live.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Veteran Member

dear beaker arsenal = scummmmmmmmmmmm just like crapsburgh
there many many bengals fans here in the uk, most popular team over here is the buccs because many brits go to florida for their holidays , i stay at the travel lodge in newport ky when i came over, i do have a friend who works for the bengals
Old 12-24-2012, 11:49 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishBengal View Post
Good on you for doing that SpursDude ... I would definately make the trip to Wembley from Glasgow for a Bengals game. I'd even give you a shout and buy you a pint.

Who Dey.
I'm planning a trip for the family to Scotland soon. Our eventual goal is Skara Brae. But we hope to see a lot of sites on the way there.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:52 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
dear beaker arsenal = scummmmmmmmmmmm just like crapsburgh
there many many bengals fans here in the uk, most popular team over here is the buccs because many brits go to florida for their holidays , i stay at the travel lodge in newport ky when i came over, i do have a friend who works for the bengals
My wife was noting the other day how British love to travel. Do you find that to be true?
Old 12-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Veteran Member

yes us brits love to travel but my fav trip is delta from london to cincinnati !!!!!!!!!!!!!
from all bengal fans in great britain to all bengal fans in the usa and everywhere else we wish u a merry peaceful xmas and a happy bengals new yr
and if ur a stealer fan haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and thanks little ben for the pass to reggie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
yes us brits love to travel but my fav trip is delta from london to cincinnati !!!!!!!!!!!!!
from all bengal fans in great britain to all bengal fans in the usa and everywhere else we wish u a merry peaceful xmas and a happy bengals new yr
and if ur a stealer fan haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and thanks little ben for the pass to reggie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think its great we have a london fanbase....

I hope you get one bengals game in the future.. But you cant have our team lol...
Old 12-24-2012, 12:43 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16776

Quote:
I have no issue if it is one of our road games. I would be ticked if it were one of our home games. I pay good money for those seats and the seat license. Why should loyal fans get screwed out of a home game?
Old 12-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Veteran Member

not asking u to loose a game but wouldnt be gr8 to see OUR TEAM in parts non usa to spread the word, i am lucky enough to have seen OUR TEAM in pbs and the old riverfront, i saw cris collingsworth last td v chargers and the icky shuffle and i was at the chiefs game when 85 said we would beat the unbeaten chiefs !!!