Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:25 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 128
Default Really? ESPN BLOG

Not saying the Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl, but i mean really???? Bet ya this wouldnt be the blog written if the Steelers had won. My Favorite part is the fact hes referring to the Steelers losing because they realize they dont need to be in the Playoffs.....

Its things like this on why people hate the Steelers blindly, i have a respect for them being a Penguins season ticket holder..... But man REALLY?

STEELERS: The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Gene Collier believes Sunday's game between the Bengals and Steelers is a perfect reason for not expanding the playoffs. "It's practically criminal that either of these teams as constituted would turn up in the postseason at all, but at least the Steelers had the good manners to recognize their persistent incompetence and bow out," Collier wrote. "Can't say the same for the Bengals, who'll be eliminated at their earliest convenience, confirming all suspicion that they are just another AFC North pretender."
Old 12-24-2012, 09:31 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10476
Default Re: Really? ESPN BLOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Not saying the Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl, but i mean really???? Bet ya this wouldnt be the blog written if the Steelers had won. My Favorite part is the fact hes referring to the Steelers losing because they realize they dont need to be in the Playoffs.....

Its things like this on why people hate the Steelers blindly, i have a respect for them being a Penguins season ticket holder..... But man REALLY?

STEELERS: The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Gene Collier believes Sunday's game between the Bengals and Steelers is a perfect reason for not expanding the playoffs. "It's practically criminal that either of these teams as constituted would turn up in the postseason at all, but at least the Steelers had the good manners to recognize their persistent incompetence and bow out," Collier wrote. "Can't say the same for the Bengals, who'll be eliminated at their earliest convenience, confirming all suspicion that they are just another AFC North pretender."
Collier also does stand up comedy...there's some sarcasm thrown in there. Don't take it personally.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:51 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 59493

Quote:

His salty tears taste delicious.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:02 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11344

Quote:

Please take your butthurt here:

http://boards.bengals.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug

Old 12-24-2012, 11:09 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3302

Quote:

Old 12-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Administrator

Rep Points: 108642

All that's missing from the article is the sad trombone sound effect.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:46 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2359

I bashed back at him via twitter
Bengals fan since October 1, 1991 ironically the same day I was born. In what will soon be 23 years of living on this earth I have yet to see a Bengals playoff win. WHO DEY 2014-15 The year of Stripes!!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 3082

Twitter ***** i left a message..lol 412-263-1283

Last edited by Dmac18; 12-24-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
Please take your butthurt here:

http://boards.bengals.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30
your confusing butthurt with me being amused at the City Wide self entitlement surrounding the Steelers. Not surprised coming from a underachieving non Predatory Bird....
Old 12-24-2012, 03:49 PM
VIP Member

Annnnnnd after this tweet, i find him Comical...

"UNCONFIRMED: Obama and Boehner, in 45-minute fiscal cliff negotiation, accidentally resolve NHL lockout."
Old 12-24-2012, 04:07 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3460

Quote:
Annnnnnd after this tweet, i find him Comical...

"UNCONFIRMED: Obama and Boehner, in 45-minute fiscal cliff negotiation, accidentally resolve NHL lockout."
No kidding, he's a stand up comic. And you baffoons took him serious and took offense to his funny jab. You even left a twitter message? Who's butthurt? His post was funny, as it was meant to be. Fact of the matter is that within the funny is some truth and that bothers you.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
No kidding, he's a stand up comic. And you baffoons took him serious and took offense to his funny jab. You even left a twitter message? Who's butthurt? His post was funny, as it was meant to be. Fact of the matter is that within the funny is some truth and that bothers you.
Dont do twitter, just looked it up after someone posted they said something. Maybe i will have to go to one of his shows next time im in Pitt.

Never heard of him before thats why i made the thread
Old 12-24-2012, 04:43 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 18316

Not sure what the big deal is here. It's a guy who writes for the Steelers and franchise that has been among one of the most consistent franchises in the NFL. They find a way to win and make the playoffs seemingly every year.

Now the Bengals who have been the worst of the worst for so long finally have 2 winning seasons back to back.

Does that make us a dynasty or earn us respect? No, and it shouldn't yet. Win a playoff game, don't get blown out by Baltimore in week 17, and continue this winning trend, then you can start to get respect.

Respect is earned, not given and that game Sunday was as much Pittsburgh screwing up as Cincinnati winning.

Am I glad we won, yup. Am I glad we will be in the playoffs, yup. Does any of that matter if we get blown out in round one again...not really.

This team needs to keep building and growing, it has a good young core, but it still makes dumb mistakes and of course...there is Mike Brown.

Don't get all upset that the rest of the league still doesn't take us serious, until we prove ourselves on the big stage what has this team really done?

Old 12-29-2012, 08:47 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 47

Well, should we thank the Steelers for rolling over?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg steelers.jpg (21.5 KB, 13 views)
Old 12-29-2012, 08:49 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 295

*laughs*

Great blog!!!!
Old 12-29-2012, 10:14 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
His salty tears taste delicious.
That was man juice. Tell the truth.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:26 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 59493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
You were self pleasuring when you typed that, werent you?
Old 01-05-2013, 08:57 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...cf%7C%7C%7C%7C
Old 01-05-2013, 10:21 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
You were self pleasuring when you typed that, werent you?
Wouldn't you like to know.