Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 12-24-2012, 12:19 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 19651
Default Re: Get me that bowl of crow boys!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McC View Post
Not even necessary but kudos for manning up.
Thanks McC....me and you have disagreed plenty, but you are a very thorough and well thought out poster.....always have been. I just believe your posts hold no merit when you can't admit you're wrong, so I came here to call out myself and show my joy at getting in and putting the Stoolers out. Merry Christmas to everyone (including those of you who disagree with me) except the Stoolers and that non reading comprehension having "Biff"tool. LOL
Old 12-24-2012, 12:22 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
You're not very bright are you? I've told you at least three times, that I can remember, what the name means....I'm not gonna tell you again. As for "attacks on fans "...that was satire in response to beaker ....not that I would expect anyone as dense as you to understand it. Get over yourself, there really isn't thing you can be proud about anyway, troll.
I am the troll. You are the one on here wishing people that you dont know to be injured and denied an opportunity to provide for their families. Like I said Grow UP its just a game and its one that you are not involved with at all.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalbiff View Post
I am the troll. You are the one on here wishing people that you dont know to be injured and denied an opportunity to provide for their families. Like I said Grow UP its just a game and its one that you are not involved with at all.
In order to address your post above this one: what am I not comprehending? You said that you wanted an "eye for an eye" and "Or, if Heath Miller's career is ruined by that Reggie Nelson hit". So what did I not understand?
Old 12-24-2012, 12:29 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Not even necessary but kudos for manning up.
Quote:
Yeah, you are...you follow me around here, the definition of internet troll. I've told you, NUMEROUS TIMES, what my username means, yet you still troll me about it. You're the one who needs to do some growing, obsess much? These guys have already made mlre money than they can spend, spare me. If Harrison can talk about injuring players, so can Bengals fans. If you don't want to fine, result to personal insults, and I WILL fire em back. You don't like it, and I really don't care ....you're a simpleton.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:32 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8711

The Steelers have made the playoffs 2 years and missed the the 3rd year EVERY time since moving to Heinz Field. Them missing the playoffs this year is hardly revolutionary.

Us knocking them out was AWESOME though!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:47 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 20610

Quote:
Thanks McC....me and you have disagreed plenty, but you are a very thorough and well thought out poster.....always have been. I just believe your posts hold no merit when you can't admit you're wrong, so I came here to call out myself and show my joy at getting in and putting the Stoolers out. Merry Christmas to everyone (including those of you who disagree with me) except the Stoolers and that non reading comprehension having "Biff"tool. LOL
While we're eating crow, Early in the year I said Zim had lost his edge and after going 3-5, I was screaming for Marvin's head.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:50 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
In order to address your post above this one: what am I not comprehending? You said that you wanted an "eye for an eye" and "Or, if Heath Miller's career is ruined by that Reggie Nelson hit". So what did I not understand?
Yep, you really ARE that dense. (I'll give you a hint, since you obviously need one....you FAIL to comprehend the meaning behind "Wyche'sWarrior", even though you've been told NUMEROUS times what it means)
Old 12-24-2012, 12:51 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Yeah, you are...you follow me around here, the definition of internet troll. I've told you, NUMEROUS TIMES, what my username means, yet you still troll me about it. You're the one who needs to do some growing, obsess much? These guys have already made mlre money than they can spend, spare me. If Harrison can talk about injuring players, so can Bengals fans. If you don't want to fine, result to personal insults, and I WILL fire em back. You don't like it, and I really don't care ....you're a simpleton.
You do not play for the team. The people that do play for the team would rather beat the Steelers than give into childish revenge fantasies. You didnt wish a career ending injury on Harrrison though you wished it on their TE and QB. So if not hoping for a serious injury to happen to a PERSON I dont know makes me a simpleton then so be it.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:51 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PISTONS View Post
The Steelers have made the playoffs 2 years and missed the the 3rd year EVERY time since moving to Heinz Field. Them missing the playoffs this year is hardly revolutionary.

Us knocking them out was AWESOME though!
That was two birds with one stone wasn't it? We still have work to do, we MUST win a playoff game....but consecutive winning seasons and consecutive playoff trips is a start in the right direction.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:53 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
You do not play for the team. The people that do play for the team would rather beat the Steelers than give into childish revenge fantasies. You didnt wish a career ending injury on Harrrison though you wished it on their TE and QB. So if not hoping for a serious injury to happen to a PERSON I dont know makes me a simpleton then so be it.
Find someone else to troll junior, before I really unleash it on here.....I eats trolls for midnight snacks, they're not even worth a meal......and for the record, Harrison would suffice as well. Didn't he hit the sidelines yesterday too? Go over to the Stoolers message board and take your sympathy for the enemy with you., Mkay?

Last edited by Wyche'sWarrior; 12-24-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:54 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
While we're eating crow, Early in the year I said Zim had lost his edge and after going 3-5, I was screaming for Marvin's head.
......I don't think you were alone pal....
Old 12-24-2012, 01:00 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Find someone else to troll junior, before I really unleash it on here.....I eats trolls for midnight snacks, they're not even worth a meal......and for the record, Harrison would suffice as well. Didn't he hit the sidelines yesterday too? Go over to the Stoolers message board and take your sympathy for the enemy with you., Mkay?
Delusional.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:03 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Delusional.

....run out of points did ya? (as if you had any to begin with troll)
Old 12-24-2012, 04:17 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1066

This by no means is directed at anyone certain person.

First of all 2 wrongs don't make a right. Tell that to my kids everyday. Next I've seen a few of you state the reasons you don't like Pitt is cause they play dirty. Not gonna argue that fact. You go on to state you don't like their fans or their team and organization cause of their dirty play their this and that. But then you turn around and wish in return ill will. Is that not doing the same thing their fans do... wish ill upon someone else? So is it ok for us to do it cause they do? Isn't this the same as lowering yourself to their level and thus no better then they are, but yet you claim you hate them for that.

None the less its ugly. Where does the violence end? Too much hate in this world.

I don't like what happen to Palmer back in '05 no more then any of you. But I'll be damned if I'm going to lower my self to those standards. I think of myself better then that. I don't know about the rest of ya... but theirs no need to wish harm to someone cause they don't play on your team.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:11 PM
VIP Gold Member

steelers Re: Get me that bowl of crow boys!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goncrazzy View Post
This by no means is directed at anyone certain person.

First of all 2 wrongs don't make a right. Tell that to my kids everyday. Next I've seen a few of you state the reasons you don't like Pitt is cause they play dirty. Not gonna argue that fact. You go on to state you don't like their fans or their team and organization cause of their dirty play their this and that. But then you turn around and wish in return ill will. Is that not doing the same thing their fans do... wish ill upon someone else? So is it ok for us to do it cause they do? Isn't this the same as lowering yourself to their level and thus no better then they are, but yet you claim you hate them for that.

None the less its ugly. Where does the violence end? Too much hate in this world.

I don't like what happen to Palmer back in '05 no more then any of you. But I'll be damned if I'm going to lower my self to those standards. I think of myself better then that. I don't know about the rest of ya... but theirs no need to wish harm to someone cause they don't play on your team.
I get your point, and you're right....until it comes to Pittsburgh. I see them as the Nazis (not in a literal sense, but in a literary sense)...that said, would you have sympathy for them in 1945? You see, there are enemies and points in time when your enemy is like a bunch of savage animals and you have to stoop to their level in order to defeat them....you can't show mercy or weakness. As evidenced by the last 40 or so years, the Stoolers are just such an enemy. You have to take it to them like we just did. This isn't a typical rivalry, it's war, and war is hell. It's like crushing your number one, unscrupulous competitor in business, it's fun. Screw the Stoolers....that's what they say about us....what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You're right in what you say about kids. However, at some point you must teach them to make a stand against tyranny as well...at all costs and not to waver. Sometimes you have to take the fight to em to keep from being run over. We already have a nation of sheepish followers, be damned if my kids will be!

Merry Christmas, it's a good week to be a Bengals fan!

Last edited by Wyche'sWarrior; 12-24-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:38 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 154

Quote:
I dont know you personally and by the way you think about things, I am glad I dont know you. Even Sam Wyche himself wouldn,t tolerate your BS. You are a person, you dont play with those guys, you act as if you have a personal vendetta against Pitt. Oh and also bet you wouldnt say that to Miller or Harrison,s face. You are a computer bully and I will never read any of your posts again, because there is seriously something wrong with you.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:50 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 3136

Manny Lawson was on WLW today discussing the game when Ben appeared on the T.V.screen down at the Holy Grail and he really started mocking Ben and the Steelers so the Bengals and the Steelers must have really going at each other hard yesterday because that is the first time i've ever heard one of our players actually mock an opponent.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:01 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8711

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyC View Post
Manny Lawson was on WLW today discussing the game when Ben appeared on the T.V.screen down at the Holy Grail and he really started mocking Ben and the Steelers so the Bengals and the Steelers must have really going at each other hard yesterday because that is the first time i've ever heard one of our players actually mock an opponent.
Actually I think that is a good thing.

One of my complaints about the NFL is that the players on opposing teams have gotten too 'chummy'.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:53 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 62087

Quote:
You tell me to shut up?
Shut up internet tough guy doosh. Is that better? Now quit your whining and dont make me use my pimp hand on you.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:59 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
Shut up internet tough guy doosh. Is that better? Now quit your whining and dont make me use my pimp hand on you.
Look...I never called anyone a name or anything like that until people called me names....it's all good. That said, I got my powder for my hand ready and waiting.

I still can't believe people are on a Bengals message board defending Stoolers players! LOL.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:11 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11088

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-25-2012, 09:14 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:

I still can't believe people are on a Bengals message board defending Stoolers players! LOL.
Who's defending? I simply said don't bring the bad karma on us by wishing injury on an opponent. So I was really defending the Bengals if you think about it.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:16 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmid946 View Post
I dont know you personally and by the way you think about things, I am glad I dont know you. Even Sam Wyche himself wouldn,t tolerate your BS. You are a person, you dont play with those guys, you act as if you have a personal vendetta against Pitt. Oh and also bet you wouldnt say that to Miller or Harrison,s face. You are a computer bully and I will never read any of your posts again, because there is seriously something wrong with you.
First of all, it really breaks my heart that you'll never read a post of mine again. Oh woe is me....what will I do? Secondly, I never bully fellow posters, this biff idiot started on me over two years ago because of my username and you wanna call me a bully? I can link the posts if you wish. You're wrong, I just don't take crap from anyone. Thirdly, this a BENGALS message board, not a STOOLERS message board. You wanna defend them, become them. Next, butt kickings really don't scare me...I've had my share, and doled out my share...yeah, I'd tell em they're dirty....you seem to ignore the fact that he was the one talking about taking people's knees out before the game. I guess we should just let bygones be bygones, huh? I sure am glad weaklings like you weren't at Pearl Harbor or Normandy ....and you don't have to worry about getting to know me...I don't associate with pansies.

See how that works? You insult me, I fire 'em back. I never once said anything bad to a poster on here until they start on me. For some reason people like you think it's ok to insult someone, but they shouldn't defend themselves. Ironically you same people think it's ok for the Stoolers to admit to taking cheap shots, try to injure our players, etc....but we should just lay down and take it. It's this mentality that has made us losers for 20 something years. That ended Sunday. This "vendetta" you speak of comes from 30 yrs of watching cheap shots designed for injuring OUR players.

Anyway, merry Christmas, even to the closet stoolers fans....lol.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:21 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
Who's defending? I simply said don't bring the bad karma on us by wishing injury on an opponent. So I was really defending the Bengals if you think about it.
Well beaker, that's a fair point, but my point in all of this is that karma is catching up with them after all of the cheap shots and injuries they've caused our guys....and I'm just glad it is. It seems to be the era of karma. I've seen a lot of folks getting what they deserve lately.
You understand what I'm driving at now?

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:23 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Well beaker, that's a fair point, but my point in all of this is that karma is catching up with them after all of the cheap shots and injuries they've caused our guys
Exactly. So let karma do its job and dont give it a reason to come back here. Get what Im driving at now?