Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 12-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 147
Default Re: I am a fan of Dalton

If Dalton can play without turning it over in the playoffs we have the defense to knock off some of the giant teams in the tourney
Old 12-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1476

Dalton's throw to Green to set up the winning field goal was the signature play of his NFL career so far.

Pressurized, clock running, game on the line, it was decisive and accurate, and thrown with commitment, leading AJ out of bounds. AJ made a big league play, too.

One pressure throw does not make you a championship quarterback, but it was a big one, and he delivered on it.

So did Mr. Brown, by the way.

It's up to the coaches, not us, to correct Andy's mistakes. I'm just still enjoying this victory, which was really presented to us by an outstanding defensive performance.

Merry Christmas, fellow Bengal fans!
Old 12-25-2012, 03:20 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 3179

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyC View Post
No, but in this case it sure looks like Andy Dalton is the same type of Q.B. Kenny Anderson was and after that enough said.
I've always thought that myself but it's funny I was watching this Ken Anderson highlight vid today lol. If Andy can get that same velocity and accuracy on his deep passes he'll actually start to scare defenses and a pretty complete QB.

-The Rookie Connection-
Old 12-25-2012, 03:26 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19739

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Landing Fitz is probably a bit unrealistic, but there will be a ton of good WRs available after the season that might be closer to our range.

Dwayne Bowe
Greg Jennings
Percy Harvin
Derrius Heyward-Bey (available through trade)
Mike Wallace
Wes Welker

Bowe, Harvin or one of the Raiders WRs would probably make the most sense.
Fitzgerald could make this Offense downright sickening....to other teams of course. BUT...It WILL NOT happen. All of the other WR's I could see as possibilities, but most not likely. Bowe, Harvin, and Heyward-Bey seem the most likely to me as well.

I don't want Wallace, as he thinks he's worth more than he actually is....and Welker may want too much as well.