Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 12-25-2012, 09:24 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 9595

Ill eat mine.

I was wrong about Pat Sims he's been an asset and made a huge differance when he came back.

Old 12-25-2012, 09:26 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 19651
Default Re: Get me that bowl of crow boys!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraNirvana View Post
Ill eat mine.

I was wrong about Pat Sims he's been an asset and made a huge differance when he came back.
Yeah, Pat's not a numbers guy, what he brings is push up the middle and taking space and blockers.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:27 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
Exactly. So let karma do its job and dont give it a reason to come back here. Get what Im driving at now?
Yep...
Old 12-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2122

I predicted a loss and I'm glad they proved me wrong.

The crow tastes delicious :)
Old 12-25-2012, 09:35 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Happy Pants View Post
I predicted a loss and I'm glad they proved me wrong.

The crow tastes delicious :)
Doesn't it though? I honestly told everyone in earshot "we win" concerning this game. Six weeks ago, I said we were toast....glad to be enjoying my crow.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2897

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
I get your point, and you're right....until it comes to Pittsburgh. I see them as the Nazis (not in a literal sense, but in a literary sense)...that said, would you have sympathy for them in 1945? You see, there are enemies and points in time when your enemy is like a bunch of savage animals and you have to stoop to their level in order to defeat them....you can't show mercy or weakness. As evidenced by the last 40 or so years, the Stoolers are just such an enemy. You have to take it to them like we just did. This isn't a typical rivalry, it's war, and war is hell. It's like crushing your number one, unscrupulous competitor in business, it's fun. Screw the Stoolers....that's what they say about us....what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You're right in what you say about kids. However, at some point you must teach them to make a stand against tyranny as well...at all costs and not to waver. Sometimes you have to take the fight to em to keep from being run over. We already have a nation of sheepish followers, be damned if my kids will be!

Merry Christmas, it's a good week to be a Bengals fan!
I PMd this to you as well since you were upset at the Neg Rep point and told me to pound salt for it.

I'm cool with the little fued you had going until the Nazi/War comments. You give me a lesson on reading, I teach context clues quite often to my students. I'll give you a lesson on war.

Have you been to war? Well I spent a year in one, 03-04 312th MCT right behind the 3rd ID push, right outside of Fallujah for 2 months. I can tell you it is nothing like a fued with the Steelers, the Steelers aren't shooting at us, and killing our brothers. You ever had to do a midnight patrol for Steelers? Or bandage a bullet hole from a Steelers gun or IED. I can't stand when someone refers to a game as war.

I also can't stand the Steelers at all and could care less who gets hurt. It's a game they get payed to play. If we paid good teachers half of what we paid NFL players we wouldn't have as many ignorant idiots out there.

Enjoy your Freedom, no hard feelings, and Merry Christmas.

Bless our troops, police, fireman, EMS, etc. who are doing a job most wouldn't or never could on this Christmas.

This team hab no maaahbulls!

Last edited by D's Nuts and Bolts; 12-25-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:00 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18752

Quote:
This has been going on WAY longer than 2005. Remember when they tried to take off Kenny Anderson's head? It's been going on since then too. I ain't lettin sh## go. Never tell me to shut up either. If you have any sympathy for the Stoolers, I question your fandom. You talk karma? Is that some kind of joke? It's past due for our karma. They cheap shot us, run rough shod through us, ruin our chances by intentionally injuring players....it's tarm for OUR karma. You tell me to shut up? I say gtfo if you have mercy for our arch rival who is as dirty as they come, see how that works?. Screw S**ttsburgh!

Old 12-25-2012, 11:06 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18752

Quote:
You see, there are enemies and points in time when your enemy is like a bunch of savage animals and you have to stoop to their level in order to defeat them....you can't show mercy or weakness. As evidenced by the last 40 or so years, the Stoolers are just such an enemy. You have to take it to them like we just did. This isn't a typical rivalry, it's war, and war is hell. It's like crushing your number one, unscrupulous competitor in business, it's fun. Screw the Stoolers....that's what they say about us....what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You're right in what you say about kids. However, at some point you must teach them to make a stand against tyranny as well...at all costs and not to waver. Sometimes you have to take the fight to em to keep from being run over. We already have a nation of sheepish followers, be damned if my kids will be!

Merry Christmas, it's a good week to be a Bengals fan!

Old 12-25-2012, 11:12 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1709
bengals Re: Get me that bowl of crow boys!!!!!

Quote:
First of all, it really breaks my heart that you'll never read a post of mine again. Oh woe is me....what will I do? Secondly, I never bully fellow posters, this biff idiot started on me over two years ago because of my username and you wanna call me a bully? I can link the posts if you wish. You're wrong, I just don't take crap from anyone. Thirdly, this a BENGALS message board, not a STOOLERS message board. You wanna defend them, become them. Next, butt kickings really don't scare me...I've had my share, and doled out my share...yeah, I'd tell em they're dirty....you seem to ignore the fact that he was the one talking about taking people's knees out before the game. I guess we should just let bygones be bygones, huh? I sure am glad weaklings like you weren't at Pearl Harbor or Normandy ....and you don't have to worry about getting to know me...I don't associate with pansies.

See how that works? You insult me, I fire 'em back. I never once said anything bad to a poster on here until they start on me. For some reason people like you think it's ok to insult someone, but they shouldn't defend themselves. Ironically you same people think it's ok for the Stoolers to admit to taking cheap shots, try to injure our players, etc....but we should just lay down and take it. It's this mentality that has made us losers for 20 something years. That ended Sunday. This "vendetta" you speak of comes from 30 yrs of watching cheap shots designed for injuring OUR players.

Anyway, merry Christmas, even to the closet stoolers fans....lol.
first of all the stoolers stink, they have been cocky forever and i have never lliked them.no team,even out of are division likes to play them. they are a dirty playing team. i so hope they fail next year too and on and on. and i am the one that posted on here that james harrison said he was going to start taking out players in the knees. i saw it on dishnetwork on a sports channel # 140. this dude is a punk to have that kind of attitude and to go on a national network and say that speaks of their teams mindset.i have learned to strongly dislike the stoolers, even terry bradshaw said they are a team that is hard to like and so is the city of pittsburg.the bengals, my team has the most loyal fans in all of sports. look what we have had to endure!!! 44 years of losing and still the fans show up. its amazing. i am for one so picking happy our team won this game. its the best christman present i could hope for.i am typing this and smiling from ear to ear, and yes i would tell ANY STOOLER PLAYER to kiss it. i do not like any of them.i am not afraid of anything.if i KNOW I AM RIGHT, i will fight for my right to say so.its a big old happy CHRISTMAS FOR ME AND THE LITTLE WOMAN.now lets beat the holy crap out of the dirty birds and show our city how we prepare for the playoffs.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:03 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D's Nuts and Bolts View Post
I PMd this to you as well since you were upset at the Neg Rep point and told me to pound salt for it.

I'm cool with the little fued you had going until the Nazi/War comments. You give me a lesson on reading, I teach context clues quite often to my students. I'll give you a lesson on war.

Have you been to war? Well I spent a year in one, 03-04 312th MCT right behind the 3rd ID push, right outside of Fallujah for 2 months. I can tell you it is nothing like a fued with the Steelers, the Steelers aren't shooting at us, and killing our brothers. You ever had to do a midnight patrol for Steelers? Or bandage a bullet whole from a Steelers gun or IED. I can't stand when someone refers to a game as war.

I also can't stand the Steelers at all and could care less who gets hurt. It's a game they get payed to play. If we paid good teachers half of what we paid NFL players we wouldn't have as many ignorant idiots out there.

Enjoy your Freedom, no hard feelings, and Merry Christmas.

Bless our troops, police, fireman, EMS, etc. who are doing a job most wouldn't or never could on this Christmas.
You guys are taking it too LITERALLY ....that's why I included the parenthesis about a LITERARY sense, not a LITERAL sense. That's what I meant about context. The Stoolers are a savage enemy, and I used that comparison to help explain that sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. It was imagery, and I even explained my comparison. Look at BengalYankee's gifs....see what I mean about the Stoolers? Look at that pic of Kenny Anderson, I posted the same one in a Heath Miller sympathy fest earlier. I have no sympathy for Stoolers.

Sorey you took offense to my metaphor on savage enemies. Thank you for protecting us, and I echo your sentiments on holiday wishes. No ill will here ....unless you're a Stooler...lol.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:04 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11088

Quote:
You guys are taking it too LITERALLY ....that's why I included the parenthesis about a LITERARY sense, not a LITERAL sense. That's what I meant about context. The Stoolers are a savage enemy, and I used that comparison to help explain that sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. It was imagery, and I even explained my comparison. Look at BengalYankee's gifs....see what I mean about the Stoolers? Look at that pic of Kenny Anderson, I posted the same one in a Heath Miller sympathy fest earlier. I have no sympathy for Stoolers.

Sorey you took offense to my metaphor on savage enemies. Thank you for protecting us, and I echo your sentiments on holiday wishes. No ill will here ....unless you're a Stooler...lol.
I get what you are saying WycheWarrior. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2012, 03:04 PM
VIP Gold Member

Angry Re: Get me that bowl of crow boys!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
Thanks for the backup BY...a man can always count on you for video evidence. Happy Holidays friend.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:07 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Bengal View Post
I get what you are saying WycheWarrior. Merry Christmas!
Thanks Bonnie, same to you and your family, and I almost forgot : Merry Christmas to all the Bengals ....even you Mike ....lol. Who Dey!
Old 12-25-2012, 03:13 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyyearfan View Post
first of all the stoolers stink, they have been cocky forever and i have never lliked them.no team,even out of are division likes to play them. they are a dirty playing team. i so hope they fail next year too and on and on. and i am the one that posted on here that james harrison said he was going to start taking out players in the knees. i saw it on dishnetwork on a sports channel # 140. this dude is a punk to have that kind of attitude and to go on a national network and say that speaks of their teams mindset.i have learned to strongly dislike the stoolers, even terry bradshaw said they are a team that is hard to like and so is the city of pittsburg.the bengals, my team has the most loyal fans in all of sports. look what we have had to endure!!! 44 years of losing and still the fans show up. its amazing. i am for one so picking happy our team won this game. its the best christman present i could hope for.i am typing this and smiling from ear to ear, and yes i would tell ANY STOOLER PLAYER to kiss it. i do not like any of them.i am not afraid of anything.if i KNOW I AM RIGHT, i will fight for my right to say so.its a big old happy CHRISTMAS FOR ME AND THE LITTLE WOMAN.now lets beat the holy crap out of the dirty birds and show our city how we prepare for the playoffs.
Amen brother.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:56 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2040

Quote:
First of all, it really breaks my heart that you'll never read a post of mine again. Oh woe is me....what will I do? Secondly, I never bully fellow posters, this biff idiot started on me over two years ago because of my username and you wanna call me a bully? I can link the posts if you wish. You're wrong, I just don't take crap from anyone. Thirdly, this a BENGALS message board, not a STOOLERS message board. You wanna defend them, become them. Next, butt kickings really don't scare me...I've had my share, and doled out my share...yeah, I'd tell em they're dirty....you seem to ignore the fact that he was the one talking about taking people's knees out before the game. I guess we should just let bygones be bygones, huh? I sure am glad weaklings like you weren't at Pearl Harbor or Normandy ....and you don't have to worry about getting to know me...I don't associate with pansies.

See how that works? You insult me, I fire 'em back. I never once said anything bad to a poster on here until they start on me. For some reason people like you think it's ok to insult someone, but they shouldn't defend themselves. Ironically you same people think it's ok for the Stoolers to admit to taking cheap shots, try to injure our players, etc....but we should just lay down and take it. It's this mentality that has made us losers for 20 something years. That ended Sunday. This "vendetta" you speak of comes from 30 yrs of watching cheap shots designed for injuring OUR players.

Anyway, merry Christmas, even to the closet stoolers fans....lol.
I have had enough of your crap. Do you know why I HATE your screen name? Because you are not a warrior. There are warriors out in the field this Christmas. There are no Wars on football fields nor battles or any of that. You insult the people who do sacrifice in order for you to complain about football players when you refer to football games as war and saying war is hell. I bet you never had to experience actual war because you would never say football GAMES are anything like war or refer to yourself as a warrior. To top it off you get on the board and talk about how you wish career ending injury on players. I would love to see you say this to one of their faces. You dont play football, you dont fight wars, and you are not a warrior.
Old 12-25-2012, 04:14 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10924

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalbiff View Post
I have had enough of your crap. Do you know why I HATE your screen name? Because you are not a warrior. There are warriors out in the field this Christmas. There are no Wars on football fields nor battles or any of that. You insult the people who do sacrifice in order for you to complain about football players when you refer to football games as war and saying war is hell. I bet you never had to experience actual war because you would never say football GAMES are anything like war or refer to yourself as a warrior. To top it off you get on the board and talk about how you wish career ending injury on players. I would love to see you say this to one of their faces. You dont play football, you dont fight wars, and you are not a warrior.
This is the exact same reason I hate Fredtoast. He comes on here pretending to be a piece of toast, but I saw right through him from the start. I know for a fact that a piece of toast has no hands to type. I mean, I suppose someone could be typing for him, but I highly doubt it.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:30 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalbiff View Post
For the LAST time you stupid, idiotic troll....Wyche'sWarrior=Boomer Esiason...look at the avatar 'you MORON. I don't insult anyone hrer but your stupid ***. I've racked up rep on this thread....8 times, and two negatives ...my first two ever on this board, quit the holier than thou act you fool. You're beginning to look pathetic. Just because you worked the supply lines to the REAL soldiers don't make you anybody. My grandfather was a door gunner on a B-25, the other shot artillery in France, they never had to or did brag about their service, so spare me with your back patting. You're so damn dense, you can't understand hyperbole, analogies, or any other intellectual conversation. You're a grade a idiot and you make me wanna puke. I'm embarrassed for you. I played football for ten years, coached it four more, took coaching philosophy courses under a two time national champion ...what about you cream puff? And yeah punk, I'd call Harrison dirty to his face whether he kicked my butt or not. You have an obsession problem, seek counseling.

You are, beyond a shadow of a doubt THE dumbest poster I've ever encountered on the entire internet ....congratulations.

Last edited by Wyche'sWarrior; 12-25-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:24 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 974

I do not have a recipe for oven roasted crow (I predicted a 6-10 2012 National Football League season with sweeps by Pittsburgh and Baltimore).

Even the Week 16 victory at Heniz Field means an extended search for the above mentioned recipe, I did enjoy the victory as all Cincinnati Bengals' fans did!
Old 12-28-2012, 02:30 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by umkubas View Post
I do not have a recipe for oven roasted crow (I predicted a 6-10 2012 National Football League season with sweeps by Pittsburgh and Baltimore).

Even the Week 16 victory at Heniz Field means an extended search for the above mentioned recipe, I did enjoy the victory as all Cincinnati Bengals' fans did!
LOL!!!! Well good for you umkubus......they said you wouldn't come around for that crow!