Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 12-24-2012, 03:43 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1057
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You're just jealous the Colts ended up with a higher playoff seeding than the Bengals. Even though this is really just a rebuilding year for the Colts.
Your argument is literally 100 percent irrelevant to what Ron Mexico said and also so extremely stupid that only morning star will think it makes sense.

The amount of dead matter in your brain astoundeds even the best of neuroscientists.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:49 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Not really...there's nothing to be jealous over. It's not like your team gets a home game, or a bye week. The Colts are just the other team in the AFC that was good,...but not good enough to win their own division.

So....how does it feel that MorningStar is your biggest fan? I mean....we've been trying to get rid of it for a long time now. Tried to pass it off onto Steelers fans....they declined. Do you want it? You guys can put little horse shoe stickers on everything and giggle about your farts together.
Dude... you don't get it, do you? The Colts weren't supposed to be IN the playoffs at all! This was a rebuilding year for the Colts. No sane Colts fan thought the Colts were going to win anymore than 5 games. I know I didn't! But the actual Colts - the players and coaches - apparently had other thoughts. They actually BELIEVED they were good enough to get into the postseason. That BELIEF is what has made them overachieve. Don't underestimate the magic of belief. All you have to do is look at what Tim Tebow accomplished in Denver last season. Nobody thought Tebow is a good QB - except Tebow. The dude... BELIEVED in himself! Look what he did - against all odds.

The Colts are an entire TEAM of Tebows. Nobody gave them a chance, but hell, they're in the playoffs! I'm probably more surprised than you. On paper, it looks as if every team in the AFC in the playoffs should beat them. But you know what? It all depends on what the Colts believe. It's been a crazy year, but I know better than to bet against them. There's just something about them this year.

As for the farting... you and Neek seem to have a monopoly on that one.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:53 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRager View Post
Your argument is literally 100 percent irrelevant to what Ron Mexico said and also so extremely stupid that only morning star will think it makes sense.

The amount of dead matter in your brain astoundeds even the best of neuroscientists.
Who the hell are you? Another escapee from Jungle Noise?

By the way, if you're going to insult me, at least learn to SPELL correctly. It's astounding you can miss-spell in this forum because there's actually a spell check built into this. Learn to use that, okay? Mr. Brain Trust?
Old 12-24-2012, 04:00 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17727

Quote:
Dude... you don't get it, do you? The Colts weren't supposed to be IN the playoffs at all! This was a rebuilding year for the Colts. No sane Colts fan thought the Colts were going to win anymore than 5 games. I know I didn't! But the actual Colts - the players and coaches - apparently had other thoughts. They actually BELIEVED they were good enough to get into the postseason. That BELIEF is what has made them overachieve. Don't underestimate the magic of belief. All you have to do is look at what Tim Tebow accomplished in Denver last season. Nobody thought Tebow is a good QB - except Tebow. The dude... BELIEVED in himself! Look what he did - against all odds.

The Colts are an entire TEAM of Tebows. Nobody gave them a chance, but hell, they're in the playoffs! I'm probably more surprised than you. On paper, it looks as if every team in the AFC in the playoffs should beat them. But you know what? It all depends on what the Colts believe. It's been a crazy year, but I know better than to bet against them. There's just something about them this year.

As for the farting... you and Neek seem to have a monopoly on that one.
1.) Did you just say the words: "Don't underestimate the magic of belief"? Gaaaaaayyyyyy!!

2.) The Colts are decent,...I'll admit it. They are not as good as you believe them to be though. The Colts will likely be facing the Ravens in the first round, and they'll likely be losing. (I know,...I know....the Bengals are gonna lose too.) Beliefs and magic tricks won't get you four straight wins over the best teams in football.

3.) Why do you capitalize random words? Is that the way you actually speak?

4.) Yes, neek and myself are pretty awesome, right? Well, neek is OK....not great, but OK. My humble question for you is.....would you rather people lump you in with the likes of neek..............or MorningStar? Think about it.

Old 12-24-2012, 04:13 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
1.) Did you just say the words: "Don't underestimate the magic of belief"? Gaaaaaayyyyyy!!

2.) The Colts are decent,...I'll admit it. They are not as good as you believe them to be though. The Colts will likely be facing the Ravens in the first round, and they'll likely be losing. (I know,...I know....the Bengals are gonna lose too.) Beliefs and magic tricks won't get you four straight wins over the best teams in football.

3.) Why do you capitalize random words? Is that the way you actually speak?

4.) Yes, neek and myself are pretty awesome, right? Well, neek is OK....not great, but OK. My humble question for you is.....would you rather people lump you in with the likes of neek..............or MorningStar? Think about it.
And how good do you think I believe the Colts to be? Hmmmnnn? Remember, I already said that I didn't think they would win more than 5 games. 5 ****ing Games, dude! That's how much "belief" I had in the Colts this season. They've surprised the **** out of me, did you know that? I've had heated arguments with fellow Colts fans about what they'll be doing this season. I've been wrong about them about 90% of the time this season.

So, yeah, on paper, they SHOULD lose! I'm just happy they made it into the playoffs. I wasn't even expecting that! Since the Colts season doesn't even make sense logically, I just attributed it to, well... magic. Or some manifestation of magic. I don't know. I'm actually as surprised as the rest of the NFL. There's some bookie in Las Vegas who has been betting AGAINST them all season and he's about to commit suicide or is about to get whacked by his mob bosses. I wouldn't recommend betting against the Colts this year. There's some mojo going on there I can't even comprehend.

As for MorningStar... I don't know the history she has with ya'll. All I know is that she's a Bengals fan and she's had decent conversations with me so far. I have nothing against her. As for Neek... all he keeps posting are Jake Delhomme pics. He's managed to numb me on Delhomme. In a weird sort of way, he's cured me of my hatred of the guy. Now his posts are just... well... weird.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1042

Silentwolf...MIA haha
Old 12-25-2012, 03:48 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
And how good do you think I believe the Colts to be? Hmmmnnn? Remember, I already said that I didn't think they would win more than 5 games. 5 ****ing Games, dude! That's how much "belief" I had in the Colts this season. They've surprised the **** out of me, did you know that? I've had heated arguments with fellow Colts fans about what they'll be doing this season. I've been wrong about them about 90% of the time this season.

So, yeah, on paper, they SHOULD lose! I'm just happy they made it into the playoffs. I wasn't even expecting that! Since the Colts season doesn't even make sense logically, I just attributed it to, well... magic. Or some manifestation of magic. I don't know. I'm actually as surprised as the rest of the NFL. There's some bookie in Las Vegas who has been betting AGAINST them all season and he's about to commit suicide or is about to get whacked by his mob bosses. I wouldn't recommend betting against the Colts this year. There's some mojo going on there I can't even comprehend.

As for MorningStar... I don't know the history she has with ya'll. All I know is that she's a Bengals fan and she's had decent conversations with me so far. I have nothing against her. As for Neek... all he keeps posting are Jake Delhomme pics. He's managed to numb me on Delhomme. In a weird sort of way, he's cured me of my hatred of the guy. Now his posts are just... well... weird.
Dude, I could care less what you thought the Colts record would be at the beginning of the season, I'm talking about what you consider them to be right now. I'm just trying to let you know that they won't be going farther than the WC round of the playoffs. For what it's worth, I don't think the Bengals will either. BUT.....if they Bengals were playing the Colts....the Bengals would win. Fo. Sho.

The Colts did have a pretty surprising season, so yeah....be hyped about their playoff appearance. I'm pretty hyped about the Bengals season as well.

Last edited by Ron Mexico; 12-25-2012 at 03:51 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:01 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1057

Quote:
Who the hell are you? Another escapee from Jungle Noise?

By the way, if you're going to insult me, at least learn to SPELL correctly. It's astounding you can miss-spell in this forum because there's actually a spell check built into this. Learn to use that, okay? Mr. Brain Trust?
I do occasionally post there which makes sense considering I'm a Bengals fan you ****ing moron.

As too the spelling... Great smack but guess what the spell checker doesn't work when you use a phone, but I should have known you would never figure out how to post from a phone...

Last edited by MrRager; 12-25-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:14 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 59493

Quote:
Originally Posted by NkyDiesel View Post
Silentwolf...MIA haha
silentwolf is silent
Old 12-25-2012, 08:03 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
silentwolf is silent
Nah....he's just being a vuhgina and avoiding this thread. He's posted since, but stayed away from these great predictions of his.

Old 12-25-2012, 09:26 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79040

Quote:
Nah....he's just being a vuhgina and avoiding this thread. He's posted since, but stayed away from these great predictions of his.
well it is our mission to keep it at the top of the forum
Old 12-25-2012, 09:55 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU Rams View Post
well it is our mission to keep it at the top of the forum
I'm down with this. My prediction? The guy stays away until the Bengals take a loss in the playoffs.....then he'll come back to gloat somehow.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:36 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10330

Quote:
1.)
I thought we were BFF's? See this is why I refused to go to the Zoo with you last week. I can't hang out with someone who may try to push me into the Lion's Den when I'm not looking.

Quote:

Old 12-26-2012, 10:17 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1048

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
I thought we were BFF's? See this is why I refused to go to the Zoo with you last week. I can't hang out with someone who may try to push me into the Lion's Den when I'm not looking.

Lmao. I love those pics. Almost as much as coltsfans girlfriend loves delholmme.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-26-2012, 02:02 PM
VIP Platinum Member

I will bump this thread to the top every single day until silentpuppy comes in here and gobbles up some crow. Everyone else does it when they say something idiotic. It's time for him to either do the same, or stay away for good.

Old 12-26-2012, 02:04 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

Quote:
I will bump this thread to the top every single day until silentpuppy comes in here and gobbles up some crow. Everyone else does it when they say something idiotic. It's time for him to either do the same, or stay away for good.
Lol I finally got to him to put the agreed upon line in his sig, not sure how happy he was with that. he did say congrats bengals in a thread somewhere but that was it

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 12-26-2012, 02:16 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
Lol I finally got to him to put the agreed upon line in his sig, not sure how happy he was with that. he did say congrats bengals in a thread somewhere but that was it
I want him to address this thread specifically. When you make a tread declaring that your team will win, and they fall short of your prediction....you come back to admit you were wrong. That's common internet man rule.

Old 12-26-2012, 02:17 PM

Rep Points: 94

Quote:
I want him to address this thread specifically. When you make a tread declaring that your team will win, and they fall short of your prediction....you come back to admit you were wrong. That's common internet man rule.
What if you make a thread declaring that you're the Iron Chef of Vag???
Old 12-26-2012, 02:22 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Delhomme View Post
What if you make a thread declaring that you're the Iron Chef of Vag???
Then you take it as that. I AM the Iron Chef of pounding vag. Do I need to post videos?

Old 12-26-2012, 02:23 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

Quote:
Then you take it as that. I AM the Iron Chef of pounding vag. Do I need to post videos?
You know what they say...vids or it didn't happen.

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM

Rep Points: 94

Quote:
If you post I'll post. I have one I'm especially proud of called "Watch me while I give the business to Coltfan's Girl".... I've sold two copies out of the fruit stand I run by my crib.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
Originally Posted by NkyDiesel View Post
Silentwolf...MIA haha

Silenetwolf busy haha
Old 12-26-2012, 03:12 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10330

Quote:
If you post I'll post. I have one I'm especially proud of called "Watch me while I give the business to Coltfan's Girl".... I've sold two copies out of the fruit stand I run by my crib.
I'm gonna rep you for this because it sounds absolutely delightful.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:05 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79040

Quote:
Old 12-26-2012, 07:01 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2830

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
silentwolf is silent
Don't worry, you're making up for it.