Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 12-24-2012, 03:43 PM
MrRager's Avatar
MrRager MrRager is online now
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: B-town, IN baby!
Posts: 612
Rep Points: 1057
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You're just jealous the Colts ended up with a higher playoff seeding than the Bengals. Even though this is really just a rebuilding year for the Colts.
Your argument is literally 100 percent irrelevant to what Ron Mexico said and also so extremely stupid that only morning star will think it makes sense.

The amount of dead matter in your brain astoundeds even the best of neuroscientists.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-24-2012, 03:49 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,561
Rep Points: 1608
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Not really...there's nothing to be jealous over. It's not like your team gets a home game, or a bye week. The Colts are just the other team in the AFC that was good,...but not good enough to win their own division.

So....how does it feel that MorningStar is your biggest fan? I mean....we've been trying to get rid of it for a long time now. Tried to pass it off onto Steelers fans....they declined. Do you want it? You guys can put little horse shoe stickers on everything and giggle about your farts together.
Dude... you don't get it, do you? The Colts weren't supposed to be IN the playoffs at all! This was a rebuilding year for the Colts. No sane Colts fan thought the Colts were going to win anymore than 5 games. I know I didn't! But the actual Colts - the players and coaches - apparently had other thoughts. They actually BELIEVED they were good enough to get into the postseason. That BELIEF is what has made them overachieve. Don't underestimate the magic of belief. All you have to do is look at what Tim Tebow accomplished in Denver last season. Nobody thought Tebow is a good QB - except Tebow. The dude... BELIEVED in himself! Look what he did - against all odds.

The Colts are an entire TEAM of Tebows. Nobody gave them a chance, but hell, they're in the playoffs! I'm probably more surprised than you. On paper, it looks as if every team in the AFC in the playoffs should beat them. But you know what? It all depends on what the Colts believe. It's been a crazy year, but I know better than to bet against them. There's just something about them this year.

As for the farting... you and Neek seem to have a monopoly on that one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-24-2012, 03:53 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,561
Rep Points: 1608
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRager View Post
Your argument is literally 100 percent irrelevant to what Ron Mexico said and also so extremely stupid that only morning star will think it makes sense.

The amount of dead matter in your brain astoundeds even the best of neuroscientists.
Who the hell are you? Another escapee from Jungle Noise?

By the way, if you're going to insult me, at least learn to SPELL correctly. It's astounding you can miss-spell in this forum because there's actually a spell check built into this. Learn to use that, okay? Mr. Brain Trust?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Ron Mexico's Avatar
Ron Mexico Ron Mexico is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 10,714
Rep Points: 17727
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude... you don't get it, do you? The Colts weren't supposed to be IN the playoffs at all! This was a rebuilding year for the Colts. No sane Colts fan thought the Colts were going to win anymore than 5 games. I know I didn't! But the actual Colts - the players and coaches - apparently had other thoughts. They actually BELIEVED they were good enough to get into the postseason. That BELIEF is what has made them overachieve. Don't underestimate the magic of belief. All you have to do is look at what Tim Tebow accomplished in Denver last season. Nobody thought Tebow is a good QB - except Tebow. The dude... BELIEVED in himself! Look what he did - against all odds.

The Colts are an entire TEAM of Tebows. Nobody gave them a chance, but hell, they're in the playoffs! I'm probably more surprised than you. On paper, it looks as if every team in the AFC in the playoffs should beat them. But you know what? It all depends on what the Colts believe. It's been a crazy year, but I know better than to bet against them. There's just something about them this year.

As for the farting... you and Neek seem to have a monopoly on that one.
1.) Did you just say the words: "Don't underestimate the magic of belief"? Gaaaaaayyyyyy!!

2.) The Colts are decent,...I'll admit it. They are not as good as you believe them to be though. The Colts will likely be facing the Ravens in the first round, and they'll likely be losing. (I know,...I know....the Bengals are gonna lose too.) Beliefs and magic tricks won't get you four straight wins over the best teams in football.

3.) Why do you capitalize random words? Is that the way you actually speak?

4.) Yes, neek and myself are pretty awesome, right? Well, neek is OK....not great, but OK. My humble question for you is.....would you rather people lump you in with the likes of neek..............or MorningStar? Think about it.
__________________
Thumbs up for Satan!!!


Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-24-2012, 04:13 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,561
Rep Points: 1608
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
1.) Did you just say the words: "Don't underestimate the magic of belief"? Gaaaaaayyyyyy!!

2.) The Colts are decent,...I'll admit it. They are not as good as you believe them to be though. The Colts will likely be facing the Ravens in the first round, and they'll likely be losing. (I know,...I know....the Bengals are gonna lose too.) Beliefs and magic tricks won't get you four straight wins over the best teams in football.

3.) Why do you capitalize random words? Is that the way you actually speak?

4.) Yes, neek and myself are pretty awesome, right? Well, neek is OK....not great, but OK. My humble question for you is.....would you rather people lump you in with the likes of neek..............or MorningStar? Think about it.
And how good do you think I believe the Colts to be? Hmmmnnn? Remember, I already said that I didn't think they would win more than 5 games. 5 ****ing Games, dude! That's how much "belief" I had in the Colts this season. They've surprised the **** out of me, did you know that? I've had heated arguments with fellow Colts fans about what they'll be doing this season. I've been wrong about them about 90% of the time this season.

So, yeah, on paper, they SHOULD lose! I'm just happy they made it into the playoffs. I wasn't even expecting that! Since the Colts season doesn't even make sense logically, I just attributed it to, well... magic. Or some manifestation of magic. I don't know. I'm actually as surprised as the rest of the NFL. There's some bookie in Las Vegas who has been betting AGAINST them all season and he's about to commit suicide or is about to get whacked by his mob bosses. I wouldn't recommend betting against the Colts this year. There's some mojo going on there I can't even comprehend.

As for MorningStar... I don't know the history she has with ya'll. All I know is that she's a Bengals fan and she's had decent conversations with me so far. I have nothing against her. As for Neek... all he keeps posting are Jake Delhomme pics. He's managed to numb me on Delhomme. In a weird sort of way, he's cured me of my hatred of the guy. Now his posts are just... well... weird.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-24-2012, 04:32 PM
NkyDiesel's Avatar
NkyDiesel NkyDiesel is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The sticks
Posts: 513
Rep Points: 1042
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Silentwolf...MIA haha
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-25-2012, 03:48 AM
Ron Mexico's Avatar
Ron Mexico Ron Mexico is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 10,714
Rep Points: 17727
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
And how good do you think I believe the Colts to be? Hmmmnnn? Remember, I already said that I didn't think they would win more than 5 games. 5 ****ing Games, dude! That's how much "belief" I had in the Colts this season. They've surprised the **** out of me, did you know that? I've had heated arguments with fellow Colts fans about what they'll be doing this season. I've been wrong about them about 90% of the time this season.

So, yeah, on paper, they SHOULD lose! I'm just happy they made it into the playoffs. I wasn't even expecting that! Since the Colts season doesn't even make sense logically, I just attributed it to, well... magic. Or some manifestation of magic. I don't know. I'm actually as surprised as the rest of the NFL. There's some bookie in Las Vegas who has been betting AGAINST them all season and he's about to commit suicide or is about to get whacked by his mob bosses. I wouldn't recommend betting against the Colts this year. There's some mojo going on there I can't even comprehend.

As for MorningStar... I don't know the history she has with ya'll. All I know is that she's a Bengals fan and she's had decent conversations with me so far. I have nothing against her. As for Neek... all he keeps posting are Jake Delhomme pics. He's managed to numb me on Delhomme. In a weird sort of way, he's cured me of my hatred of the guy. Now his posts are just... well... weird.
Dude, I could care less what you thought the Colts record would be at the beginning of the season, I'm talking about what you consider them to be right now. I'm just trying to let you know that they won't be going farther than the WC round of the playoffs. For what it's worth, I don't think the Bengals will either. BUT.....if they Bengals were playing the Colts....the Bengals would win. Fo. Sho.

The Colts did have a pretty surprising season, so yeah....be hyped about their playoff appearance. I'm pretty hyped about the Bengals season as well.
__________________
Thumbs up for Satan!!!



Last edited by Ron Mexico; 12-25-2012 at 03:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-25-2012, 01:01 PM
MrRager's Avatar
MrRager MrRager is online now
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: B-town, IN baby!
Posts: 612
Rep Points: 1057
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Who the hell are you? Another escapee from Jungle Noise?

By the way, if you're going to insult me, at least learn to SPELL correctly. It's astounding you can miss-spell in this forum because there's actually a spell check built into this. Learn to use that, okay? Mr. Brain Trust?
I do occasionally post there which makes sense considering I'm a Bengals fan you ****ing moron.

As too the spelling... Great smack but guess what the spell checker doesn't work when you use a phone, but I should have known you would never figure out how to post from a phone...

Last edited by MrRager; 12-25-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Taking care of Don Draper's left overs.
Posts: 20,919
Rep Points: 59493
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by NkyDiesel View Post
Silentwolf...MIA haha
silentwolf is silent
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Ron Mexico's Avatar
Ron Mexico Ron Mexico is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 10,714
Rep Points: 17727
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
silentwolf is silent
Nah....he's just being a vuhgina and avoiding this thread. He's posted since, but stayed away from these great predictions of his.
__________________
Thumbs up for Satan!!!


Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 12-25-2012, 09:26 PM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,120
Rep Points: 79040
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Nah....he's just being a vuhgina and avoiding this thread. He's posted since, but stayed away from these great predictions of his.
well it is our mission to keep it at the top of the forum
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Ron Mexico's Avatar
Ron Mexico Ron Mexico is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 10,714
Rep Points: 17727
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU Rams View Post
well it is our mission to keep it at the top of the forum
I'm down with this. My prediction? The guy stays away until the Bengals take a loss in the playoffs.....then he'll come back to gloat somehow.
__________________
Thumbs up for Satan!!!


Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-26-2012, 09:36 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,742
Rep Points: 10330
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
1.)
4.) Yes, neek and myself are pretty awesome, right? Well, neek is OK....not great, but OK. My humble question for you is.....would you rather people lump you in with the likes of neek..............or MorningStar? Think about it.
I thought we were BFF's? See this is why I refused to go to the Zoo with you last week. I can't hang out with someone who may try to push me into the Lion's Den when I'm not looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post

As for MorningStar... I don't know the history she has with ya'll. All I know is that she's a Bengals fan and she's had decent conversations with me so far. I have nothing against her. As for Neek... all he keeps posting are Jake Delhomme pics. He's managed to numb me on Delhomme. In a weird sort of way, he's cured me of my hatred of the guy. Now his posts are just... well... weird.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-26-2012, 10:17 AM
mars304 mars304 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: WV
Posts: 569
Rep Points: 1048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
I thought we were BFF's? See this is why I refused to go to the Zoo with you last week. I can't hang out with someone who may try to push me into the Lion's Den when I'm not looking.



Lmao. I love those pics. Almost as much as coltsfans girlfriend loves delholmme.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Ron Mexico's Avatar
Ron Mexico Ron Mexico is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 10,714
Rep Points: 17727
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

I will bump this thread to the top every single day until silentpuppy comes in here and gobbles up some crow. Everyone else does it when they say something idiotic. It's time for him to either do the same, or stay away for good.
__________________
Thumbs up for Satan!!!


Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: #teamdawton
Posts: 4,208
Rep Points: 7038
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
I will bump this thread to the top every single day until silentpuppy comes in here and gobbles up some crow. Everyone else does it when they say something idiotic. It's time for him to either do the same, or stay away for good.
Lol I finally got to him to put the agreed upon line in his sig, not sure how happy he was with that. he did say congrats bengals in a thread somewhere but that was it
__________________
OTHC

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Ron Mexico's Avatar
Ron Mexico Ron Mexico is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 10,714
Rep Points: 17727
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
Lol I finally got to him to put the agreed upon line in his sig, not sure how happy he was with that. he did say congrats bengals in a thread somewhere but that was it
I want him to address this thread specifically. When you make a tread declaring that your team will win, and they fall short of your prediction....you come back to admit you were wrong. That's common internet man rule.
__________________
Thumbs up for Satan!!!


Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Jake Delhomme's Avatar
Jake Delhomme Jake Delhomme is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14
Rep Points: 94
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
I want him to address this thread specifically. When you make a tread declaring that your team will win, and they fall short of your prediction....you come back to admit you were wrong. That's common internet man rule.
What if you make a thread declaring that you're the Iron Chef of Vag???
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Ron Mexico's Avatar
Ron Mexico Ron Mexico is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 10,714
Rep Points: 17727
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Delhomme View Post
What if you make a thread declaring that you're the Iron Chef of Vag???
Then you take it as that. I AM the Iron Chef of pounding vag. Do I need to post videos?
__________________
Thumbs up for Satan!!!


Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: #teamdawton
Posts: 4,208
Rep Points: 7038
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Then you take it as that. I AM the Iron Chef of pounding vag. Do I need to post videos?
You know what they say...vids or it didn't happen.
__________________
OTHC

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Jake Delhomme's Avatar
Jake Delhomme Jake Delhomme is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14
Rep Points: 94
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Then you take it as that. I AM the Iron Chef of pounding vag. Do I need to post videos?
If you post I'll post. I have one I'm especially proud of called "Watch me while I give the business to Coltfan's Girl".... I've sold two copies out of the fruit stand I run by my crib.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-26-2012, 03:10 PM
silenetwolf silenetwolf is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,703
Rep Points: 1762
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by NkyDiesel View Post
Silentwolf...MIA haha

Silenetwolf busy haha
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-26-2012, 03:12 PM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,742
Rep Points: 10330
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Delhomme View Post
If you post I'll post. I have one I'm especially proud of called "Watch me while I give the business to Coltfan's Girl".... I've sold two copies out of the fruit stand I run by my crib.
I'm gonna rep you for this because it sounds absolutely delightful.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-26-2012, 05:05 PM
VCU Rams's Avatar
VCU Rams VCU Rams is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 16,120
Rep Points: 79040
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Delhomme View Post
If you post I'll post. I have one I'm especially proud of called "Watch me while I give the business to Coltfan's Girl".... I've sold two copies out of the fruit stand I run by my crib.
__________________
2013 AFCN Champions
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Woodley Woodley is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,231
Rep Points: 2830
Default Re: The Good And The Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
silentwolf is silent
Don't worry, you're making up for it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.