Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > General Sports Discussion > Other Sports

Other Sports Here's your chance to talk about the happenings going on around the sports world. Hey, even the NBA is up for discussion.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:35 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2913
Default Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread?

Surprised to see no thread in the 1st page so ima just start one. lll start some conversation.

Season is clearly in tank mode, team's roster is in flux, injury bug has hit hard, but our main 3 guys should be good in 2 games(AV, Waiters, Kyrie).

Seems Grant's "plan" isnt working now, but in essence hes doing what he needs to do. If he didnt fail on the Thompson pick wed be saying how great he was. I gotta admit im highly skeptical of our direction and I hate our roster. I hate the product were putting out and I dont feel Scott is the coach we needed now.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:14 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4144
Default Re: Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread?

The best thing the cavs can be is terrible right now. We need more talented players but the only way you can do that is stink really bad and draft high everywhere or be in a big city.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:16 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17904

Cavs season.

As a lifelong Knicks fan, I must say that I feel for you guys and that the best way to get out of is to trade away all your talent and sign over-priced and old free agents. Clearly the Knicks blueprint for success.... I really have no idea why the Knicks are winning all of a sudden.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:38 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2575

cavaliers suuuuuuuck right now. untill they get some big and talented names there, that team will be no good.

I support Andy Dalton 100 percent. Some fans expect too much too soon or from too little.

Dalton is not the problem. Sometimes I think the only reason people gripe about him is because they have nothing better to do or simply like to read the word of their own writing, similar to when people complaining just to hear the sound of their own voice.

If the world has no faith in me, Then I have no faith in it.

Prosperity should not be shared with those who did not earn it.