Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 12-27-2012, 01:36 AM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: An undisclosed biological research facility.
Posts: 21,984
Rep Points: 63184
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Yes they do.

Ask the Seattle Seahawks.
That's replacement refs, not fans.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:31 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OBX
Posts: 8,908
Rep Points: 10157
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsfan4evah View Post
I have relatives in Seattle, I respect them a lot
Steelman is that you?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-27-2012, 03:34 AM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 13,204
Rep Points: 26097
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
I must be special..
Well, it depends on what you mean by "special"....
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-27-2012, 03:40 AM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 13,204
Rep Points: 26097
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Do you actually have anything to contribute other than stupid pics that have no relevance to whatever thread you're spewing your garbage in?

I'm serious.

Almost every other poster here who have slammed me actually have posts worth reading. You're the only one who hasn't posted one relevant thing. Just the constant parade of Delhomme pics and nothing else.

For some reason, your brethren Bengal Fans put up with it. I'm not sure why. Some of them are actually entertaining - even while slamming me. You, on the other hand, are just tiring. You're like a guy standing in the corner of a room farting and laughing at your own farts. No one else in the room thinks it's funny, except for you. But you do, so you just keep on farting and laughing.

Eventually, all you do is stink up the room.

So... your posts are what passes as creative and funny in Bengal-land?

Geez... no wonder the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in over 2 decades. With fans like you, it's a wonder they even win games at all.
Give credit where credit is due. Coltsfan won this time.
That brings the record to
Coltsfan :1
neek : 435
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,298
Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Farting is always funny. I'd be laughing my *** off.
i like farts in the shower, or farts in bed when ya cover the blankets around ya to trap it in.

farts in the car with the heat blasted are a nice suprise too.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-27-2012, 09:51 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Do you actually have anything to contribute other than stupid pics that have no relevance to whatever thread you're spewing your garbage in?

I'm serious.

Almost every other poster here who have slammed me actually have posts worth reading. You're the only one who hasn't posted one relevant thing. Just the constant parade of Delhomme pics and nothing else.

For some reason, your brethren Bengal Fans put up with it. I'm not sure why. Some of them are actually entertaining - even while slamming me. You, on the other hand, are just tiring. You're like a guy standing in the corner of a room farting and laughing at your own farts. No one else in the room thinks it's funny, except for you. But you do, so you just keep on farting and laughing.

Eventually, all you do is stink up the room.

So... your posts are what passes as creative and funny in Bengal-land?

Geez... no wonder the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in over 2 decades. With fans like you, it's a wonder they even win games at all.
No Coltsy I don't, because you say really stupid things and you stand for NOTHING. I don't even read your posts anymore. The only reason I read this one is because Ron Mexico quoted it. I see your name, I post pics of Delhomme, because that's all the respect you deserve. You come on here talking about the 20 teams you "respect", then jump on the Bengal hating band wagon because that's what the Steelers and Ravens fans do. THEY'RE IN THE SAME DIVISION AS US YOU MORON. They have a reason to dislike us. You just do it because you're a confused spineless groupie who apparently can't find anyone else to talk to, not even on the internet.

Go back to your initial post in this thread, great points you made. Tell me again why the Bengals won't beat the Steelers. Oh wait, they did. I don't even get into your "The Colts are better then the Patriots because the Pats lost to team X and the Colts beat them".

I would rather read a Novel written by Woodley entitled "We have Six Rings and You Don't" than read anything you post. So until I read a post by you called "The true story of how Jake Delhomme stole my girl, my manhood, and my lunch money" you're only going to get pics of your idol. Have a nice day sweetheart.

Oh and by the way......

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Well, it depends on what you mean by "special"....
coltfan4ever and I special enough to be stalked!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 13,204
Rep Points: 26097
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
coltfan4ever and I special enough to be stalked!
You and coltsfan are special enough to need protective helmets just for walking.

Also, can I ask you a serious question? How in the hell do you have more rep than posts? It's really confusing to think that it's possible that someone agrees with you that much.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,298
Rep Points: 7473
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
You and coltsfan are special enough to need protective helmets just for walking.

Also, can I ask you a serious question? How in the hell do you have more rep than posts? It's really confusing to think that it's possible that someone agrees with you that much.
internet dweebz that buy the female act.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-30-2012, 07:55 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
No Coltsy I don't, because you say really stupid things and you stand for NOTHING. I don't even read your posts anymore. The only reason I read this one is because Ron Mexico quoted it. I see your name, I post pics of Delhomme, because that's all the respect you deserve. You come on here talking about the 20 teams you "respect", then jump on the Bengal hating band wagon because that's what the Steelers and Ravens fans do. THEY'RE IN THE SAME DIVISION AS US YOU MORON. They have a reason to dislike us. You just do it because you're a confused spineless groupie who apparently can't find anyone else to talk to, not even on the internet.

Go back to your initial post in this thread, great points you made. Tell me again why the Bengals won't beat the Steelers. Oh wait, they did. I don't even get into your "The Colts are better then the Patriots because the Pats lost to team X and the Colts beat them".

I would rather read a Novel written by Woodley entitled "We have Six Rings and You Don't" than read anything you post. So until I read a post by you called "The true story of how Jake Delhomme stole my girl, my manhood, and my lunch money" you're only going to get pics of your idol. Have a nice day sweetheart.

Oh and by the way......

Wow... you stopped farting long enough to belch. Good job.

Now, go back to farting up the room.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 12-30-2012, 07:57 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
i like farts in the shower, or farts in bed when ya cover the blankets around ya to trap it in.

farts in the car with the heat blasted are a nice suprise too.
Try taking a crap outside in the winter. You'll get a nice surprise - I guarantee it!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:04 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,621
Rep Points: 1910
Default Re: Good vs Bad Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
You and coltsfan are special enough to need protective helmets just for walking.

Also, can I ask you a serious question? How in the hell do you have more rep than posts? It's really confusing to think that it's possible that someone agrees with you that much.
Did you consider the possibility that she's actually well-liked?

I've observed that hot girls often get hated on - alot! For example, Kate Upton, the Sports Illustrated model seems to get lots of other girls hating on her. It makes me laugh because at the end of the day, she's still Kate Upton and they're still jealous girls who wish they were Kate Upton.

Ya'll may not like MorningStar, but she may very well be the Kate Upton of this board.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.