Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:26 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 17036
Default Re: Can you guys forgive me?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinciREborn View Post
hey now.... this is a coc violation
you talk jn in jn
u think klotsch is like a secret club for educated people or something?

hate to burst yo buddy but its not
i mean look at whodeys avi
I've never had any infractions since joining in 2005. Have you? Except once when I first joined, but it was because someone else said a bad word and I responded to his post so the quote and cussword was there. If the mods wanna move it, I have no problem with that.

"u think klotsch is like a secret club for educated people or something?"

No. There are a lot of dummies in here too. I actually do read JN. But the negativity is like.....like they are not fans of the same team. But, there are good threads that go on in there.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:01 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20726

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmccracky View Post
I almost made this post in Jungle Noise. I'm sorry.

Seriously, it is really bad in there. I read a lot of posts saying our win over Pittsburgh IN THEIR HOUSE for a PLAYOFF SPOT wasn't a huge win. Am I the only one that saw Geno playing the game of his life? Did we not win that game?

I'm confused. In football, is Dalton supposed to have 400 yards passing, 6 TD's every game? I guess if Geno didn't have 12 sacks, he had a bad game. Did we not intercept Ben twice???? Am I missing something? I think I watched a different game or was dreaming.
It was a big win in that it put us in the playoffs. The fact that it was over the Steelers in their house and locked them out of the playoffs made it sweeter still. At the end of the day, though, it was still a 3 point win over a 7-8 football team. Granted, the Steel Curtain played out of it's minds, but it was still a slugfest that went down to the final seconds. There's plenty to be happy for, but not a lot to brag about. The thing that I'm truthfully happiest about as that Marvin FINALLY proved that he can follow up success with some more success. In '05 and '09, we thought we had turned the corner, only to to have this team come crashing down the following year under the weight of the bloated ego's on the team. This new group has not only shown that it can attain success, but it can sustain success, as well. I don't think we are quite where we need to be, yet, but I'm hopeful that perhaps this is the group that finally busts through that glass ceiling and wins that first Lombardi trophy. We've got a lot of good, young talent. The FO finally seems to be making good decisions by nailing the draft and getting good players without overspending in FA. We seem to finally have a good coaching staff in place.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
Trying to understand JN is where you went wrong.
You got that straight, enjoy the rep!

P.S. You're still WhoDey23 to me beeyotch!
Old 12-27-2012, 10:58 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7418

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
You got that straight, enjoy the rep!

P.S. You're still WhoDey23 to me beeyotch!

I enjoyed it over a couple fapps.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:43 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 21205

Quote:
LOL
Old 12-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6467

Quote:
Please refrain fapping to my repping.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
Thanks!

I have thought about it. And I give credit to the Bengals for getting that pick 6. That was early in the game. It was huge, but last time I checked, our team still won and did what they could to win the game after the pick 6.

I'm not one of those who says, "But if it wasn't for that call, we would have won!". Etc. Etc. This is the NFL. Not every game is gonna be won because the winning team played a perfect game. That's insane to think that way. And that is what they do in JN.

Ben wasn't the only one to lose that game. The Steelers did. Did he miss a field goal? Is he the one who couldn't block Geno? Do you give him credit for that sack that Troy made on Dalton?
No losing is a team failure. But you have to admit that with out those picks, there is no telling how the game would have ended up. I think the Steeler defense played their best game of the year imo, The offense just couldn't do anything, There is one thing that we Steeler fans can believe in though, there is always next season. Not making excuses but they were pretty banged up and a lot of players that played wouldn't have under a different situation.

Last edited by silenetwolf; 12-27-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:01 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 29333

Quote:
I almost made this post in Jungle Noise. I'm sorry.

Seriously, it is really bad in there. I read a lot of posts saying our win over Pittsburgh IN THEIR HOUSE for a PLAYOFF SPOT wasn't a huge win. Am I the only one that saw Geno playing the game of his life? Did we not win that game?

I'm confused. In football, is Dalton supposed to have 400 yards passing, 6 TD's every game? I guess if Geno didn't have 12 sacks, he had a bad game. Did we not intercept Ben twice???? Am I missing something? I think I watched a different game or was dreaming.
Jim,

What you read in Jungle Noise is what I see on every other team's web site: Fans write and complain about stuff they either don't understand or don't want to understand. Of course last Sunday's win over the Steelers was a huge win for the Bengals -- maybe one of the most significant wins in Bengal history. People need to realize that Cincinnati came into enemy territory needing a win to gain a playoff berth and they did it. How many times have we seen this team get into position to go into the post-season then choke like a PGA Tour rookie needing a three foot putt to win his first tournament?

A lot!

This year the Bengals did what I thought was impossible when they turned the season around. After a 3-1 start that had everyone penciling Cincinnati as a sure thing for the playoffs, the team blew four straight games and went into the bye week 3-5. I wanted Marvin Lewis -- along with the rest of the staff -- fired on the spot. But you know what? I was wrong -- dead wrong. I knew the Bengals had the talent to play well and make a comeback but I thought they lacked the guts -- and I was wrong again. From a 3-5 start, I could not imagine a 7-1 second half of the season but that's about to happen. A 10-6 finish will be unbelievable but more important...

...is that Cincinnati will win a playoff game this time, maybe more than one.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:06 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1810

I credit the Bengals with the pick 6 because Hall had that play snuffed out before they even got to the line of scrimmage. In all honesty he came out of nowhere. I have gone back over it several times on my DVR and you can tell Hall read that as soon as they came out of the huddle. The other picks I will credit Ben for.