Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:18 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1164
Default Attacked on Facebook for being a fan!

Holy Crap, what is wrong with some people? Jen Dalton from WKRC posted on FB today about that live show they host and that players and Coach Lewis would be there tonight and two jackwagons have to post negative s*** right away. "I'll bet you'd have no players show up had they lost to the Steelers" and "how nice to have a party before their last game" among other stupid remarks. I post that I'm proud of them and I can't wait and I'm told I'm probably one of those 40 year old cheerleaders and an idiot for paying for season tickets. This creepy old dude is calling our cheerleaders "bondo queens", like he'd have a chance to lick any of their boots. What the heck is wrong with a life when you can't get excited about them making the playoffs? At least do your mama proud and keep it zipped if you don't have anything nice to say. So indicative of our rude society as a whole. I think some people aren't happy if they are not complaining. End of rant. WHO DEY!
Old 12-27-2012, 02:21 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11240
Default Re: Attacked on Facebook for being a fan!

Old 12-27-2012, 02:35 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 284

Simple answer: GET OFF FACEBOOK. Its nothing more than a NSA/CIA data mine operation. All your personal info is collected and put into a database. Zuckerburg is an ADMITTED CIA operative and called his users dumb M F's for trusting him, look it up yourself. NOTHING good can come from FB, NOTHING. Look up fusion centers and see where and how your info is used against you. Delete your account and NEVER go back.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:37 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19580

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmohr View Post
Simple answer: GET OFF FACEBOOK. Its nothing more than a NSA/CIA data mine operation. All your personal info is collected and put into a database. Zuckerburg is an ADMITTED CIA operative and called his users dumb M F's for trusting him, look it up yourself. NOTHING good can come from FB, NOTHING. Look up fusion centers and see where and how your info is used against you. Delete your account and NEVER go back.
lol

Old 12-27-2012, 02:39 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8384

Steelers fans. Pfft.

Bad coaching can neutralize even the most talented of athletes.

"I don't care if it's a passing league or not. Since the beginning of time when playoffs started championship teams are built on running the ball and stopping the run. Thatís the recipe since football started. We have to be a better team in those situations. Attacking them where we know we can beat them at."
--- Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis
Old 12-27-2012, 02:41 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076

You shouldn't take offense to what it said about you on the interwebz...who cares. They're just hiding behind a computer screen. You don't like it, iqnore it and move on or tell them to **** off.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:46 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17974

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsmom View Post
Holy Crap, what is wrong with some people? Jen Dalton from WKRC posted on FB today about that live show they host and that players and Coach Lewis would be there tonight and two jackwagons have to post negative s*** right away. "I'll bet you'd have no players show up had they lost to the Steelers" and "how nice to have a party before their last game" among other stupid remarks. I post that I'm proud of them and I can't wait and I'm told I'm probably one of those 40 year old cheerleaders and an idiot for paying for season tickets. This creepy old dude is calling our cheerleaders "bondo queens", like he'd have a chance to lick any of their boots. What the heck is wrong with a life when you can't get excited about them making the playoffs? At least do your mama proud and keep it zipped if you don't have anything nice to say. So indicative of our rude society as a whole. I think some people aren't happy if they are not complaining. End of rant. WHO DEY!
Just ask them how many people are showing up for their playoff party.

People love to hate on the Bengals and, when we do good, they revert back to grade school remarks because they don't know how to act when they're not on top.

About being excited about making the playoffs, they're either Steelers fans or just not fans of the Bengals and feel good about bashing other teams and their fans because it makes them feel better about their pathetic lives. Remember in grade school when you had that bully who was only popular because they made fun of people to cover up that they're really losers and can't get girls? Steelers fans are that kid, exept they just take the girls in the bathroom and rape them when things don't work out.

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:55 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 673

Quote:
Ha!! Screw FB and their hippie followers!!!

I kid.....I know nothing of this Facebook you speak of.....you are misinformed, it doesn't exist.......
Old 12-27-2012, 03:58 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 131

Admittive CIA Operative?lol.

He did say people are stupid for trusting him, but that was in the beginning in his dorm room. Still true, but funny
Old 12-27-2012, 04:06 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16313

Quote:

So I guess I'm going to get a knock on my door from an intelligence agency that has nothing to do with the country I live in

Soooooooooo much thanks to Cin for this incredible sig!

CHILD PLEASE
Old 12-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5082

Quote:
oh for ****s sake. I assume you are refering to the satirical, as in made up, story from the satirical (see above) news source "The Onion"

link to the original Satirical story:
http://www.theonion.com/video/cias-f...cys-cos,19753/

You tinfoil hatters never cease to amaze me with your eagerness to believe any little absurdity.
We asked him about the time he fumbled without being hit and the time he threw an interception without being pressured and the other pick he threw -- under pressure but stupidly off his back foot toward double coverage. All of that happened on three consecutive possession, a 10-minute fusillade of fail that turned a one-possession game into a blowout loss...

Old 12-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 149
bengals Re: Attacked on Facebook for being a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsmom View Post
I would have told them i know your a steelers fan .....And that i know your hurting inside.....Because the bengals just took the crown off there heads.....But it was bound to happen .....WE TAKING OVER!!
Old 12-27-2012, 04:54 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 25495

Bugsmom, you should feel vindicated by such insults.

Gotta know who is insulting you, they are actually compliments.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:04 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2804

Don't feel so bad Bugsmon..
I get attacked in Jungle noise for being a fan.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:15 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 25495

Quote:
Originally Posted by finso View Post
Don't feel so bad Bugsmon..
I get attacked in Jungle noise for being a fan.

Its that screwed up avatar.