Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 12-24-2012, 11:07 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7658
Default Re: Bengals win out...Book it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvnit2 View Post
I am an optimist. I try to look forward and never look back. This team is fun to watch. We have lots of white knucklers, but that is pro football unless your team has a hall of fame QB. I am older and coached many sports. One thing I learned a long time ago, I was a much better coach with great players. Mike Brown and Marvin are loading this team with talented players. The results are starting to show.

I too am an optimist, an old guy (50), and coach of many sports. But believe this is a direct result from restrictions being removed from Marvin by MB in his last contract negotiations. Think the front office was handcuffing Marvin somewhat without realizing it. As soon as Marvin was given control of the team, believe right before last season. The results have paid dividends on the field.

Think Marvin had plenty of talent before this, Willie Anderson, Carson, Chad, CB. tandem of JJ and Leon, Justin Smith, and so on. But now Marvin has control of the team, and the front office only runs the front office. Think this is the difference now and the future looks bright for the Bengals organization. Because this is only beginning to come into fruition.

Last edited by Go Cards; 12-24-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:20 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 2731

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals67 View Post
Bengals best Philly

Steelers lose to Dallas

Jets lose one of next two games

Bengals beat Steelers

We are in playoffs.

If we win out, we could win the division.Ravens have three very hard games to close season.

Hopefully, playoffs resolved by Ravens game and that game determines AFC North winner.
Well predicted!
Old 12-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 54

Good call Denny.

We have clinched a playoff spot again. Was getting a little worried considering our history against Pissberg.

Now lets win a playoff game
Old 12-25-2012, 09:35 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 79040

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyG2 View Post
Write it down folks...the Bengals win out by beating the Eagles, Steelers and Ravens, finish 10-6 and clinch a playoff spot. That is my prediction.

What say you?

Old 12-28-2012, 02:28 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 644

There is a high probability this thread has appeared in the week leading to the 2005 playoffs, the 2009 playoffs and the 2011 playoffs.

Although much praise is given for the blind "homerism" that is a fact on Jungle Noise, the outcomes of the previously mentioned playoffs were a loss and the completion of the season for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Rep Points: 251721

Quote:
Originally Posted by umkubas View Post
There is a high probability this thread has appeared in the week leading to the 2005 playoffs, the 2009 playoffs and the 2011 playoffs.

Although much praise is given for the blind "homerism" that is a fact on Jungle Noise, the outcomes of the previously mentioned playoffs were a loss and the completion of the season for the Cincinnati Bengals.
While you continue to live in the previous years, I will stand by my prediction stated earlier for the current season.

Who-Dey!!!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 04:51 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17907

Quote:

Keep predicting. You really sukk at it, but maybe with more reps you might improve from epically bad to almost mediocre.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:51 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 24693
bengals Re: Bengals win out...Book it!

Quote:
Write it down folks...the Bengals win out by beating the Eagles, Steelers and Ravens, finish 10-6 and clinch a playoff spot. That is my prediction.

What say you?

Had the same prediction at the time and we are close to being correct.

All i care about is that we are in the playoffs though, don't have to beat the Ravens Sunday
but it would be nice as long as none of our starters get injured.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:57 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23934

If the Bengals beat the Ravens, I will never question a Denny prediction again.

He predicted 9-7 last year, and if he gets this right, he's on a pretty good roll.

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:59 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post

He predicted 9-7 last year, and if he gets this right, he's on a pretty good roll.
I am starting to think he has a spot in the woodwork with the team and Vegas.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:13 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5062

No doubt about it, Denny has been pretty amazing with the predictions, which has made all us fans happy.

Denny, do you have any sunshine to spread about the playoffs?
Old 12-28-2012, 06:12 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1048

Quote:

So now that all of your predictions were horribly wrong you're trying to bring up the past? What is your problem with this team? You seem disappointed they are doing well, but they are and have proven you wrong at every turn. So go ahead and keep predicting them to lose, because apparently they love proving you wrong about as much as I love pointing it out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-28-2012, 08:26 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 59493

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxBengal View Post
This team will be 1 and 2 the last three games, finishing 8 and 8 and NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS in typical Bengal fashion. BOOK IT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashVegasBengal View Post
After yesterday, I see the Bengals losing out. They have lost too many games against inferior opponents this season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
I think we win Thursday, lose in Pittsburgh and beat the Ratbirds, finish at 8-8 and spend 6 months thinking about playing .500 ball @ PBS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkoes1968 View Post
The Bengals will finish the year with 4 straight losses to go 7-9, book it. It's the Bungle way. They will lose these last 3 games convincingly. The Dallas loss was the dagger in the heart. This team still hasn't learned to grab other teams by the balls and impose their will for 4 quarters. Until that happens you won't see the playoffs again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyaoutkast View Post
you really think we beat pit in pit huh. i know faith is good but lets be realistic
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyyearfan View Post
i love your positive thoughts, but in reality there is no way this team beats the eagles.it is not going to happen. in fact i will say this right now. we lose the rest of the games.i do not want to say this.but the reality of it all is the next 3 teams are better than the bengals.the eagles will whip up on us big time. they are tired of losing also and will show everyone this thursday they are a good team. i say they beat us by two scores and we will pack it in.old marvin been here 10 years and has done nothing. we are still a losing team, just different players.need a major overhall in coaching and ownership and control. of course all of us know that will never happen. it is what it is.we are stuck with this for a franchrise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
Sorry, but we just witnessed the second game of the Bengals annual late season swoon. The fade started with the SD game and reached full bloom against Dallas. With this coaching staff, they wuill likely not win another game this season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton's_Gang View Post
this season has 8-8 written all over it.
These people should suffer the wrath of denny....a short term hiatus for negativity would suffice.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:32 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16832

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxBengal
This team will be 1 and 2 the last three games, finishing 8 and 8 and NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS in typical Bengal fashion. BOOK IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashVegasBengal
After yesterday, I see the Bengals losing out. They have lost too many games against inferior opponents this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler
I think we win Thursday, lose in Pittsburgh and beat the Ratbirds, finish at 8-8 and spend 6 months thinking about playing .500 ball @ PBS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkoes1968
The Bengals will finish the year with 4 straight losses to go 7-9, book it. It's the Bungle way. They will lose these last 3 games convincingly. The Dallas loss was the dagger in the heart. This team still hasn't learned to grab other teams by the balls and impose their will for 4 quarters. Until that happens you won't see the playoffs again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyaoutkast
you really think we beat pit in pit huh. i know faith is good but lets be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyyearfan
i love your positive thoughts, but in reality there is no way this team beats the eagles.it is not going to happen. in fact i will say this right now. we lose the rest of the games.i do not want to say this.but the reality of it all is the next 3 teams are better than the bengals.the eagles will whip up on us big time. they are tired of losing also and will show everyone this thursday they are a good team. i say they beat us by two scores and we will pack it in.old marvin been here 10 years and has done nothing. we are still a losing team, just different players.need a major overhall in coaching and ownership and control. of course all of us know that will never happen. it is what it is.we are stuck with this for a franchrise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Sorry, but we just witnessed the second game of the Bengals annual late season swoon. The fade started with the SD game and reached full bloom against Dallas. With this coaching staff, they wuill likely not win another game this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton's_Gang

Old 12-28-2012, 09:12 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2901

Alot of ownage goin on here

Old 12-28-2012, 09:15 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars304 View Post
So now that all of your predictions were horribly wrong you're trying to bring up the past? What is your problem with this team? You seem disappointed they are doing well, but they are and have proven you wrong at every turn. So go ahead and keep predicting them to lose, because apparently they love proving you wrong about as much as I love pointing it out.

Dude if we finally do lose, this guy is gonna be one of the "ah ha I told you so" guys.

Old 12-29-2012, 03:12 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1048

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh View Post
Dude if we finally do lose, this guy is gonna be one of the "ah ha I told you so" guys.
Well if you always predict a loss, eventually you will be right. That doesn't make him any less of an idiot.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post

Thanks man. I also predicted 10-6 this year. We shall see after tomorrow.

Who-Dey!
Old 12-29-2012, 06:35 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars304 View Post

Simple...he is a Bengals hater.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:36 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL!!!

I love this post!
Old 12-29-2012, 07:16 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19839

Quote:

It would be best for all involved if you were to just fade into the sunset.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:49 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1544

Quote:
LOL!!!

I love this post!
I will be the frist on here to admit i was so wrong with my predictions concerning the game against the eagles and stoolers, although it was a very tough series and i am happy we won both, believe that. i usually base by thoughts on past big games, i will not do that again.i am going to remain positive on here.here is my thoughts on rest of this. i feel as if we should beat the ravens at our house.then comes our FIRST PLAYOFF GAME THIS SEASON.I WOULD LOVE at play the texans again. i feel like our team owes them one, its inside in good weather and they have shown some weaknesses lately. i feel like we could whip them and A.J.GREEN should do well against JJ.this is just my opinion.now after that game, i think we would be playing the pats and what better team for THE LAW FIRM TO PLAY. he knows them pretty well and i think we would want a big game against them.with our DEFENSE, we could put brady down, and if we can do that, its GAME OVER.NOW WE GO to denver to play old peyton for the AFC CROWN and we almost whipped him at our house.a couple plays and we would have taken that game.someone has to play him, i just hope its us.sorry for all the negative comments on here about our team, i have been beatly down so much over the years,it just comes natural to me not to pick them, but i am starting to BELIEVE.hope it continues.again, i am eating A BIG CROW AND LOVING IT.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:54 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19839

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyyearfan View Post
I will be the frist on here to admit i was so wrong with my predictions concerning the game against the eagles and stoolers, although it was a very tough series and i am happy we won both, believe that. i usually base by thoughts on past big games, i will not do that again.i am going to remain positive on here.here is my thoughts on rest of this. i feel as if we should beat the ravens at our house.then comes our FIRST PLAYOFF GAME THIS SEASON.I WOULD LOVE at play the texans again. i feel like our team owes them one, its inside in good weather and they have shown some weaknesses lately. i feel like we could whip them and A.J.GREEN should do well against JJ.this is just my opinion.now after that game, i think we would be playing the pats and what better team for THE LAW FIRM TO PLAY. he knows them pretty well and i think we would want a big game against them.with our DEFENSE, we could put brady down, and if we can do that, its GAME OVER.NOW WE GO to denver to play old peyton for the AFC CROWN and we almost whipped him at our house.a couple plays and we would have taken that game.someone has to play him, i just hope its us.sorry for all the negative comments on here about our team, i have been beatly down so much over the years,it just comes natural to me not to pick them, but i am starting to BELIEVE.hope it continues.again, i am eating A BIG CROW AND LOVING IT.
Seriously man. Get your grandkids to type for you or something. Your constant walls of words are horrendous.

I am sure you probably make some good points but they are lost when someone's eyes are popping out of their skull trying to read your conglomeration of never ending letters.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:07 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 31360

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

haha

Old 12-30-2012, 07:14 AM
VIP Silver Member

A practice ALOT of people should take up when we are losing is simply not posting at alt. Thats what I do, I wouldnt even post until like thursday or friday on the losing streak, because theres no way your positive on monday after a loss. I wouldnt put money on it but I would guess all those posts were made on monday or tuesday of their respective weeks.