Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 12-30-2012, 07:15 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
So first you admonish him for diminishing the accomplishments of the colts:



Then you turn around and do the same thing to the Bengals:



Hypocrite much?
Weren't the Steelers dysfunctional this year as well as having sustained a lot of injuries? Big Ben not liking Haley? Mendenhall complaining? This isn't typical Steelers. Usually their locker room is solid. So, how is my stating a FACT be hypocritical?

The Bengals DID happen to play the Steelers during a moment of dysfunction and injuries. Thats why the Bengals won. If the Steelers locker room had less distractions AND there weren't as many injuries, do you really think those 3 pts would have held up?

C'mon...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: An undisclosed biological research facility.
Posts: 21,613
Rep Points: 61912
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
The Bengals DID happen to play the Steelers during a moment of dysfunction and injuries. Thats why the Bengals won. If the Steelers locker room had less distractions AND there weren't as many injuries, do you really think those 3 pts would have held up?

C'mon...
Injuries are part of the game. Last year our team was banged up. You still did exactly what you admonished the other guy for. Now man up and admit it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-30-2012, 10:23 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,153
Rep Points: 17183
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Weren't the Steelers dysfunctional this year as well as having sustained a lot of injuries? Big Ben not liking Haley? Mendenhall complaining? This isn't typical Steelers. Usually their locker room is solid. So, how is my stating a FACT be hypocritical?

The Bengals DID happen to play the Steelers during a moment of dysfunction and injuries. Thats why the Bengals won. If the Steelers locker room had less distractions AND there weren't as many injuries, do you really think those 3 pts would have held up?

C'mon...
Lame excuses. What key players were the Steelers missing against the Bengals last week? Have you watched any of the highlights since the game? NFL turning point did a segment and basically the whole Pitt sideline was miked up. They were into the game, healthy and playing for their lives and it wasn't enough.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Steelers losing wasn't a result of all that BS. They lost because they got beat by a better team, on their field, with that whole stupid 40th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception celebration and the playoffs on the line.
__________________
"We are the ones that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-30-2012, 10:28 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,153
Rep Points: 17183
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

I'm really torn about the Texans/Colts game today. As much as i want to see the Colts lose and then bow out in the first round of the playoffs-- i'm happy for Pagano and his family that he's doing good but that whole story has been blown up just a bit-- the Texans losing means the Bengals travel to Houston instead of NE and play a team that's lost 3 of their last 4.
__________________
"We are the ones that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-30-2012, 10:39 AM
34inXXIII's Avatar
34inXXIII 34inXXIII is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 13,106
Rep Points: 109768
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I'm really torn about the Texans/Colts game today. As much as i want to see the Colts lose and then bow out in the first round of the playoffs-- i'm happy for Pagano and his family that he's doing good but that whole story has been blown up just a bit-- the Texans losing means the Bengals travel to Houston instead of NE and play a team that's lost 3 of their last 4.
I'm pulling for the Colts for selfish reasons. I have a friend here who's a Broncos fan and he asked if I would be interested in driving with him to Denver if the Bengals play there in the second round. The only way that happens is if Denver has the #1 seed, which means the Texans have to lose.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-30-2012, 11:11 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,153
Rep Points: 17183
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34inXXIII View Post
I'm pulling for the Colts for selfish reasons. I have a friend here who's a Broncos fan and he asked if I would be interested in driving with him to Denver if the Bengals play there in the second round. The only way that happens is if Denver has the #1 seed, which means the Texans have to lose.
That would be a sweet road trip.
__________________
"We are the ones that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-30-2012, 02:52 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34inXXIII View Post
I'm pulling for the Colts for selfish reasons. I have a friend here who's a Broncos fan and he asked if I would be interested in driving with him to Denver if the Bengals play there in the second round. The only way that happens is if Denver has the #1 seed, which means the Texans have to lose.
The way the Texans are playing right now, you may get your wish!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-30-2012, 04:03 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34inXXIII View Post
I'm pulling for the Colts for selfish reasons. I have a friend here who's a Broncos fan and he asked if I would be interested in driving with him to Denver if the Bengals play there in the second round. The only way that happens is if Denver has the #1 seed, which means the Texans have to lose.
Well, you got your wish! Colts beat the Texans!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: An undisclosed biological research facility.
Posts: 21,613
Rep Points: 61912
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Bengals will be going to houston for some revenge!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-30-2012, 04:40 PM
34inXXIII's Avatar
34inXXIII 34inXXIII is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 13,106
Rep Points: 109768
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Well, you got your wish! Colts beat the Texans!
Outstanding effort by the Colts. Now I need the Broncos to win today, then the hardest part - the Bengals winning a playoff game.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:26 PM
DENVER-OWNS-CIN's Avatar
DENVER-OWNS-CIN DENVER-OWNS-CIN is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 515
Rep Points: 295
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Well, broncos won.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:40 PM
GreenHornet GreenHornet is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,090
Rep Points: 239
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Sigh I was hoping to get the Colts or Houston for the Bengals to play over a definite one and done with Peyton Broncos or Tom Brady Patriots.I assume that's what Ravens was looking at when they decided to play a pre season game of practice to get the ripe for plucking Colts.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Luvnit2's Avatar
Luvnit2 Luvnit2 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,349
Rep Points: 16022
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You know, you really need to stop being full of yourself.

You were one of the Bengal fans, prior to the season, who kept insisting that the Colts are so bad that they'll be lucky to double their win total of 2 games to 4 games. Now that the Colts have surprised you and have made the playoffs, you're now talking about how weak they are and having runs against bad teams, etc. Even though the Colts managed to get a higher seed in the playoffs than the Bengals.

What're you going to say when the Colts win a playoff game? That they got a favorable pairing? Huh? Some other ****ing excuse to diminish the accomplishments of the Colts?

Listen... just enjoy the fact that the Bengals played the Steelers at one of their most injured and dysfunctional moments in their franchise. That won't happen again in a long, long time. And take your head out of your *** while you're at it.
This post is so pro Steelers fan and shows you for the fraud you are in this forum.








































and in life
__________________
Young Team Finally Grows Up!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,164
Rep Points: 22420
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHornet View Post
Sigh I was hoping to get the Colts or Houston for the Bengals to play over a definite one and done with Peyton Broncos or Tom Brady Patriots.I assume that's what Ravens was looking at when they decided to play a pre season game of practice to get the ripe for plucking Colts.
The Bengals didn't have a chance of playing the Colts after last week. At least not in the first round.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,981
Rep Points: 3903
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
Injuries are part of the game..
Plus it makes a level playing field for the bengals when their opponents are injured.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-30-2012, 07:31 PM
GreenHornet GreenHornet is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,090
Rep Points: 239
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
The Bengals didn't have a chance of playing the Colts after last week. At least not in the first round.
Houston Texans would a much better deal also.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:06 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,153
Rep Points: 17183
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Well, you got your wish! Colts beat the Texans!
Thank you for beating the Texans and giving the Bengals a warm weather playoff site in round one. Good luck against the Ravens.
__________________
"We are the ones that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:15 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Thank you for beating the Texans and giving the Bengals a warm weather playoff site in round one. Good luck against the Ravens.
Well, Bengals got the re-match they wanted. Just do me a favor... have your Bengals beat the Texans. The Texans have irritated me the entire season. Strutting around like they're the best team in the NFL.

Colts should give the Ravens a good game. Colts Offense is better than most people give them credit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: An undisclosed biological research facility.
Posts: 21,613
Rep Points: 61912
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Plus it makes a level playing field for the bengals when their opponents are injured.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-30-2012, 08:33 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34inXXIII View Post
Outstanding effort by the Colts. Now I need the Broncos to win today, then the hardest part - the Bengals winning a playoff game.
You must have a Leprechaun in your pocket.

The Broncos also won.

Everything is set for the "rematch" of last year's playoffs.

Now... go and BEAT THE TEXANS!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:00 PM
34inXXIII's Avatar
34inXXIII 34inXXIII is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 13,106
Rep Points: 109768
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You must have a Leprechaun in your pocket.
No, I'm just happy to see the Bengals in the playoffs.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:01 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34inXXIII View Post
No, I'm just happy to see the Bengals in the playoffs.
Well... go and beat the Texans while you're at it, okay?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:08 PM
34inXXIII's Avatar
34inXXIII 34inXXIII is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 13,106
Rep Points: 109768
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Well... go and beat the Texans while you're at it, okay?
I'm all in favor of the wild cards crashing the divisional round of the playoffs.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:20 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,017
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34inXXIII View Post
I'm all in favor of the wild cards crashing the divisional round of the playoffs.
Or possibly further, right? I mean... the only way the Colts play the Bengals is if it's the AFC Championship game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:24 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 9,249
Rep Points: 11841
Default Re: Congrats ColtsFan4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalzona View Post
Congrats, ColtsFan4Ever.


Now I feel absolutely dirty. Gonna have to go take a shower.
Now you feel dirty?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.