Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:44 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19230
Default Re: OFFICIAL Bet: Cin vs Pitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Wow, you have a short memory, huh? Remember the FIRST Steelers - Bengals game? Before Ben got hurt? Yeah, THAT game! How'd that turn out?

Face it, Bengals got lucky today. Just go home with your lucky win. Bengals are going to be one and done anyway. 6th Seed is going to play 3rd Seed. Bengals will play either the Texans or the Patriots. Either of those teams are going to beatdown the Bengals.
You should be more worried about the pathetic play of your team and how they just barely eeked out a win in KC today. Bengals and Colts both won on the road today. Only difference is, the Bengals beat a real NFL team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:44 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1925

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Well, the Bengals D was equally impressive and Dalton threw 2 ints. So what now?
I already said in another post that the Bengals D won that game. Bengals D had the only touchdown for the Bengals in the entire game.

Another thing I posted is that it's going to be hard to win a playoff game with just field goals.

Just sayin'...
Old 12-23-2012, 10:45 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
You should be more worried about the pathetic play of your team and how they just barely eeked out a win in KC today. Bengals and Colts both won on the road today. Only difference is, the Bengals beat a real NFL team.
Only difference is that the Colts Offense actually scored a TD.

You need to be more worried that the Bengals offense is so pathetic.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:48 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
You know what's going to be sad? If somehow the Texans lose to the Colts next week and they end up 3rd seed. Then, they play the Bengals in the playoffs - again!

And they eliminate the Bengals - again!

That would be hilarious - at least for me. I won't be able to stop laughing for a week!
Your weak sauce, wimpy dome team has already proven that they can't compete against real NFL teams. You should curb your enthusiasm a bit. The fall will hurt less.

Quote:
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:49 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2528

Quote:
I already said in another post that the Bengals D won that game. Bengals D had the only touchdown for the Bengals in the entire game.

Another thing I posted is that it's going to be hard to win a playoff game with just field goals.

Just sayin'...
Actually, you said the Bengals won because Roethlisberger was hurt and they therefore got "lucky." You only conceded in giving the Bengals defense credit when your ignorance was blown up by everybody else.

Last edited by Cin726; 12-24-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:51 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2528

Quote:

Would you be on here talking about how pathetic the Steelers offense was if they had won by three points instead? Or would you be on here posting more of the same old pathetic garbage?

You know what? Don't bother responding. We all know the answer.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:51 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Do I?

Look at what your fellow Bengals brethren have been spouting all season long.

Colts ****! Colts won't win more than 4 games! Colts have no defense! Colts will be at the bottom of the NFL for years to come! Welcome to the Cellar, Colts! Colts will finally feel what the Bengals have felt for years! Etc, etc... yada, yada, yada. - all ****ing year long!

So NOW that the Colts ended up actually being seeded HIGHER than the Bengals in the playoffs, I have some nerve?

You know what? STFU!
Your team has no defense and a QB that can only mount comebacks against weak teams. Actually, you should be as mad as you are. Deep down, you know the Colts are a farce.

Quote:
Old 12-23-2012, 10:53 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13617

Quote:

The Bengals offense struggled against the #1 defense? TELL ME ANOTHER SURPRISING FACT, OH WISE ONE.

What were you expecting, a shoot out?

How'd Kansas City treat your awesome offense?

As far as beating Green Bay - they barely got past Detroit and got annihilated by the Giants. You know, the same Giants that the Bengals took to the woodshed? The same Giants that beat the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl last year? Yeah, you got past them and their lethargic defense by a field goal - your team is spectacular.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:01 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Yep.

And they'll continue their violation of weak AFC teams by doing it to the Bengals during a playoff game.
I just hope you continue to sing this song from the rooftops. You're like the Bengals personal good luck charm.

Quote:
Old 12-23-2012, 11:03 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13617

Quote:
I just hope you continue to sing this song from the rooftops. You're like the Bengals personal good luck charm.
I can't wait until next season. We'll be seeing the Ponies down in Cincy.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:05 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

Just sayin'...
Last time i checked, Dalton threw the pass to Green that put the Bengals in position to kick the winning field goal. He put up 278 yds against the #1 D after having about 2 yards passing in the first half.

**DISCLAIMER** 2 yds is an obvious exaggeration. But he didn't have much more than that and he was sacked 6 times.

Quote:
Old 12-23-2012, 11:06 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

Dalton > Luck

Quote:
Old 12-23-2012, 11:07 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 14811

I apologize for the huge delay. Sportin' the sig now.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert

Old 12-23-2012, 11:09 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
I can't wait until next season. We'll be seeing the Ponies down in Cincy.
Sweeeeeeeeet.

Quote:
Old 12-26-2012, 03:30 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 12336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquapod770 View Post
The one that is in the playoffs or the one that just got eliminated today
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatKiller View Post
Don't blame me for my lack of posting. Blame your crumby team and gutless delusional fans.
Thanks for showing up in the smack forum only AFTER the bengals win and joining the ranks of the bold above.
“Eventually, it won’t be football. If every time someone gets hurt we decide to take that play out of football it will be a different game. They need to change the name of it and change the name of the league." - Ryan Clark
Old 12-30-2012, 08:07 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Dalton > Luck
In stats maybe, but not in winning games.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:35 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
In stats maybe, but not in winning games.
Ok, so the possibility is that they win the same amount of games, so Dalton is still statistically better and we'll see, next year, if Luck is able to lead his team to the playoffs in his first two years in the league.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 04:53 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Ok, so the possibility is that they win the same amount of games, so Dalton is still statistically better and we'll see, next year, if Luck is able to lead his team to the playoffs in his first two years in the league.
I think winning a playoff game is more important than leading a team to the playoffs.

Let's see who wins a playoff game.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:24 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 63213

Quote:
I think winning a playoff game is more important than leading a team to the playoffs.

Let's see who wins a playoff game.
colts vs ravens
Bengals vs texans

Could get interesting.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:38 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
colts vs ravens
Bengals vs texans

Could get interesting.
Well, I'm not real fond of the Texans, so I wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals hand them their butts in the playoffs.

I'm still celebrating the can of whup-*** the Colts opened on the Texans today.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:51 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3470

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
colts vs ravens
Bengals vs texans

Could get interesting.
This is the first time since my last child was born I did not watch a Steelers regular season game...
I just looked at the AFC playoffs and imo, looks like a complete joke. I think the bengals could win, as could the ravens. Nothing would shock me with any team in the AFC making the superbowl.

I think the fact is that the AFC is so horribly garbage this season and the superbowl might be a blowout terrible game.

Myself, I think I'd take the Seahawks to win the SB. Nobody watches them or knows just how good that defense is and that offense has put up some scary numbers in recent weeks. Peaking at the right time.

To the Ravens fans; This is your year to make the superbowl. If you don't get it done this season, you will never make the superbowl again with the current incarnation of your defense. The door is so wide open in the AFC. Normally I'd say the bengals are a year or two away from legit superbowl potential, but the AFC is so garbage this season anything can happen.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:58 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I really hope you're not comparing Luck to Dalton.......

Dalton's not terrible at all, by no means a scrub.

But Luck is something special and it pains me that spoiled knobs like coltsfan get back to back legit HoF calibur QB's by sheer failure of their team in the previous season.

Bruce Arians took a rookie QB, and gave him the entire offense. That offense runs through him. Not Cedric Benson (like Daltons rookie season)
That's a major factor. Everything, including the kitchen sink, was thrown at Luck and he succeeded where every other rookie QB has been protected in the past. Including Dalton, Roethlisberger etc etc.

I'm sorry, I hate the colts and I'd hope and cheer for the bengals vs the colts any day and every day, but the fact of the matter is if I'm GM of the Bengals, I'd trade Aj Green + Andy Dalton + Geno Atkins for Luck. Ps, that's still not a trade the Colts would agree to, that's saying something in itself.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:10 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post

But Luck is something special and it pains me that spoiled knobs like coltsfan get back to back legit HoF calibur QB's by sheer failure of their team in the previous season.

Bruce Arians took a rookie QB, and gave him the entire offense. That offense runs through him. Not Cedric Benson (like Daltons rookie season)
That's a major factor. Everything, including the kitchen sink, was thrown at Luck and he succeeded where every other rookie QB has been protected in the past. Including Dalton, Roethlisberger etc etc.

I'm sorry, I hate the colts and I'd hope and cheer for the bengals vs the colts any day and every day, but the fact of the matter is if I'm GM of the Bengals, I'd trade Aj Green + Andy Dalton + Geno Atkins for Luck. Ps, that's still not a trade the Colts would agree to, that's saying something in itself.
''

But you are not a GM,just a drunken Steeler fan who is bitter his team can't make the playoffs with a supposed HOF QB and number one defense in your words " AFC is so garbage " year you can't think or **** straight.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:55 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvnit2 View Post
''

But you are not a GM,just a drunken Steeler fan who is bitter his team can't make the playoffs with a supposed HOF QB and number one defense in your words " AFC is so garbage " year you can't think or **** straight.
Not drunk at all tonight old man. Voice of logic

Unlike your koolaid glasses, I've already admitted to my teams failures and there is no bitter here
Old 12-31-2012, 12:06 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post

And Carson Palmer of '05 was completely different than Carson Palmer of '09. There's no doubt he's supposed to be the next big thing but i'm not giving him jack until he proves it multiple years. I'll happily keep Dalton, Green and Geno because they're 19-13 in the last 2 years with 2 playoff appearances.

I've already seen a 'next big thing' QB with no defense and how that turned out.

Quote: