Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:36 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 16671
Default Re: Still miserable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
Marvin did blow all our 2nd half timeouts early today.

The worst game management I think I've ever seen.
It was not the worse management, there are other games he did this even earlier, and made even dumber things.

Then sometimes, I think he tries to be a poor coach. He normally succeeds.

"I do solemnly swear to Protect and Defend the Consitution of the United States of America Against All Enemies Foereign and Domestic."
We swear to Protect and Defend a Consitution not a party, or a president
Old 12-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Administrator

Rep Points: 252413

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
The Bengals are not good enough to deserve any of my praise.

Marvin lewis stinks as a head coach. All our wins against good teams were just lucky. The redkins weren't any good when we beat them. they would kill us know. the Giants are terrible and didn't even make the playoffs. The Ravens ran all over us and we only won because we were lucky and they didn't care. Our offense is terrible.

We do have a few good players, but Mike Brown won't pay to keep any of them around. he never does. And with Loser Lewsi as head coach we will never win a playoff game.

I only accept the best and this team is terrible. they don't deserve a fan like me. anyone who is happy today just accepts mediocrity.
Find another team Fred...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 12-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5418

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyG2 View Post
Find another team Fred...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Lol!
Old 12-30-2012, 10:44 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 950

Quote:

Marvin lewis stinks as a head coach. All our wins against good teams were just lucky. The redkins weren't any good when we beat them. they would kill us know. the Giants are terrible and didn't even make the playoffs. The Ravens ran all over us and we only won because we were lucky and they didn't care. Our offense is terrible.

We do have a few good players, but Mike Brown won't pay to keep any of them around. he never does. And with Loser Lewsi as head coach we will never win a playoff game.

I only accept the best and this team is terrible. they don't deserve a fan like me. anyone who is happy today just accepts mediocrity.
Ok, I'm probably one of those guys that deserve that....

Though I don't agree with many of the things you listed, I do believe we will see if things really have changed, once its time to write some checks for some well derserving players.

We do have a few good players, but Mike Brown won't pay to keep any of them around. he never does.
End Quote

We're going to find out.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:45 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 8223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
This is a fact, but fred is just getting his troll on and wants you to talk about the negative aspects of this team. You see, everyone is a little too happy right now, and fred hates smiles.....
Fred only smiles when he visits his proctologist.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:48 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 51206

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmangoud View Post
We do have a few good players, but Mike Brown won't pay to keep any of them around. he never does.
End Quote

We're going to find out.
Ask Carson, Rudi, TJ, Ocho, Whitworth, Peko, Hall, Geathers, Bobbie Williams, Levi Jones, Willie Anderson, and others what they think will happen.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:53 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17149

I don't mean to be rude, but its necessary here.

Are people this stupid?

Soooooooooo much thanks to Cin for this incredible sig!

CHILD PLEASE
Old 12-30-2012, 10:54 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 19943

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmcneil71 View Post
Fred only smiles when he visits his proctologist.
Post of the day! lol

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Old 12-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post

Are people this stupid?
Not all.
But yes.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:07 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7543

Quote:

Though I don't agree with many of the things you listed, I do believe we will see if things really have changed, once its time to write some checks for some well derserving players.

End Quote

We're going to find out.
tmangoud, you gave up on the Bengals 2012 season during the Cleveland loss.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1681
bengals Re: Still miserable.

Quote:

End Quote

We're going to find out.
I am extremely concerned about the total lack of offense this team has shown last four games, and mostly its andy daltons fault and this 0-line.they will not win ANYTHIING going forward unless they can correct this and i just do not see it happening. jay gruden is not getting it done.his playcalling is awlful and dalton has shown me he has no confiendence in his line as he bales alot.he also overthrows everyone. i am serious when i say this. he needs to have his eyeballs examined.maybe he can't see well enough downfield. i mean this dude ALWAYS overthrowns everyone.you simply cannot win doing this. this offense must put up 30 plus to even be a challenger. they will not and i just see them going to houston and getting hammered and embarrassed AGAIN.THATS MY prediction,as i have not seen ANYTHING that would make me feel good about this offense, especially the line and the rbs. they stink.unless all of a sudden they come alive by mixing it up,dalton actually hitting his receivers and ect, its over in my opinion.the texans are going to be ticked off they got beat again and will be on fire to kill us.and oh by the way, yes i am going to bash the crap out of # 84. the dude is mentaility challenge and i have said that all year. he stinks.he cuts his routes short, drops passes and gets holding calls all year. when i see this stuff, it tells me jay gruden needs to go. he is not using the WCO like he said he was so great at and i am just not sold on this offense to get it done. say whatever, i know i am right as of this day.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:33 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 77508

I'm pretty satisfied to have back-to-back winning seasons and playoff appearances. A win in the playoffs would make this a great season. More than one wins would make this one of our best seasons. And, of course, winning it all would make it our best season ever.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1681
bengals Re: Still miserable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalTrucker View Post
It was not the worse management, there are other games he did this even earlier, and made even dumber things.

Then sometimes, I think he tries to be a poor coach. He normally succeeds.
Heres a prediction,Marvin Lewis will get major embarrassed in houston AGAIN, ONLY WORSE,the whole nfl has already said we are one and done and they base that on what they have seen,can't blame them. there is nothing about this offense that scares anyone. big deal andy dalton and aj green. guess what people, all teams have that a qb and a # 1 receiver.our te is a moran,no running game. no good playcalling.never a qualitiy screen play. its a joke. i could game plan against this offense.the ravens were playing third stringers and was manhandling us. this team got baled out by the defense AGAIN.by the way, mike zimmers defense is working at getting him a head coaching job. he has had it in nati. this offense stinks, the 0-line is awlful. their backups were killing our starters all game.it ****** to watch this crap.anyone on here thinks this was a quailty win are on alcohol rehab.we play like this next week,it will be another big loss.unless this offense finds a way to score 30 plus, its over.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:38 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16200

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyyearfan View Post
Heres a prediction,Marvin Lewis will get major embarrassed in houston AGAIN, ONLY WORSE,the whole nfl has already said we are one and done and they base that on what they have seen,can't blame them. there is nothing about this offense that scares anyone. big deal andy dalton and aj green. guess what people, all teams have that a qb and a # 1 receiver.our te is a moran,no running game. no good playcalling.never a qualitiy screen play. its a joke. i could game plan against this offense.the ravens were playing third stringers and was manhandling us. this team got baled out by the defense AGAIN.by the way, mike zimmers defense is working at getting him a head coaching job. he has had it in nati. this offense stinks, the 0-line is awlful. their backups were killing our starters all game.it ****** to watch this crap.anyone on here thinks this was a quailty win are on alcohol rehab.we play like this next week,it will be another big loss.unless this offense finds a way to score 30 plus, its over.
This post surprises me. Almost as much as the Sun rising in the East this morning.

Totally unexpected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:51 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 73324

*giggles*
Old 12-31-2012, 12:01 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 249

I guess I missed the humor in the post also. Watching the Cowboys choke again, made me realize how awesome it is that we are in the playoffs. Regardless if we backed in, played a fluff schedule or whatever.

So if I took the post wrong I apologize but we got the one team we needed to play first round and we will move past the Houston on Saturday. I am all kinds of pumped.

Who DEY
Old 12-31-2012, 12:12 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 573

Quote:

I see what you did there.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:17 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 312

Old 12-31-2012, 12:21 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7640

Quote:

WINNING MAKES BELIEVERS OF US ALL PAUL BROWN
Marvin for GM 2013
Old 12-31-2012, 12:26 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 573

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyyearfan View Post
You post this and talk about others being on "alcohol rehab"? What does that even mean? Keep on predicting losses. I like the end results so far.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:27 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7428

Quote:

Quality fishing.

Kudos Fred
Old 12-31-2012, 12:30 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8278

Solid thread lol
Old 12-31-2012, 12:34 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 820

Sarcasm is something not worth using on the internet, it never comes across as such.

Unless you're a troll....
Old 12-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 3179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post

Are people this stupid?
Let me in on the joke.

-The Rookie Connection-
Old 12-31-2012, 01:07 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8711

Quote:

It was really hard to decipher whether the Bengals were just horrible yesterday or they too didnt care about the game and was trying to play it safe.

Maualuga's performance was vomit inducing. I've never seen someone play so carefree on the field. Meanwhile Burfict was flying around everywhere.

Based on the evidence I came to conclusion that the Bengals were playing a "safe" game and trying to not show their hands to our wildcard opponent.

Last edited by yellowxdiscipline; 12-31-2012 at 01:10 AM.