Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-30-2012, 05:38 PM
reuben.ahmed reuben.ahmed is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 430
Rep Points: 789
bengals Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1227119

why did i even find this, or how. man what happened to this guy?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-30-2012, 05:52 PM
BmorePat87's Avatar
BmorePat87 BmorePat87 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Birdland
Posts: 10,089
Rep Points: 13533
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Helldogs night just got a little more interesting.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.



Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,062
Rep Points: 22055
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben.ahmed View Post
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1227119

why did i even find this, or how. man what happened to this guy?
You were googling naked men.

What happened to him? He quit being a football player, and started being a reality T.V. star.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-30-2012, 05:56 PM
WhoDeyWalker WhoDeyWalker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 346
Rep Points: 466
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Stunt ****!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-30-2012, 07:34 PM
34inXXIII's Avatar
34inXXIII 34inXXIII is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 13,083
Rep Points: 109562
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

I've seen it. I'd say he's closer to Cinco than Ocho.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Millz's Avatar
Millz Millz is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,312
Rep Points: 20071
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34inXXIII View Post
I've seen it. I'd say he's closer to Cinco than Ocho.
LoL I'll take your word on that.
__________________

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:52 PM
bgdabengal's Avatar
bgdabengal bgdabengal is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,858
Rep Points: 4724
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

He said ages ago that he would do porn, are you surprised?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Asmith(DE)'s Avatar
Asmith(DE) Asmith(DE) is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,007
Rep Points: 3470
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

He's still going to the hall of fame right bengal fans? Clearly better than Hines Ward right Joe from Flo? Owait..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from Florence View Post
Chad is as good of a wr as Carson is at qb. I could care less if both find a new team.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:22 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincy
Posts: 8,442
Rep Points: 8939
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:32 AM
momadance02's Avatar
momadance02 momadance02 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 7,811
Rep Points: 8278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
He's still going to the hall of fame right bengal fans? Clearly better than Hines Ward right Joe from Flo? Owait..
What will you be watching next weekend?

Gonna take your mom to see Les Mis?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:55 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincy
Posts: 8,442
Rep Points: 8939
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
He's still going to the hall of fame right bengal fans? Clearly better than Hines Ward right Joe from Flo? Owait..
The name that must not be spoken...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-31-2012, 01:44 AM
savagehenry54's Avatar
savagehenry54 savagehenry54 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 14,388
Rep Points: 37113
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
He's still going to the hall of fame right bengal fans? Clearly better than Hines Ward right Joe from Flo? Owait..
Dudes a joke and I can't stand him...but get over your boy. Ward was good and isn't a complete head case.

But Ward was a cheap shot artist punk. I know you stiller fans like to eat up the idea that seeking out a guy who don't see you coming and planting the crown of ur helmet in their chin makes him tough.....But it really just makes him a punk, period. That's reality, live with it.

Also, when Chad was at his best, admittedly it was only a few years, he was more explosive than Hines ever was.

Hines Ward on his best day was not even close to being as good as a dude who is obviously a certified rtard....You know why?....Cuz Hines ain't really that talented. He was a decent receiver, for a long time, but his calling card is that he was punk *** bytch who cheap shotted guys who didn't see him coming......And becuz the world is full of punk *** bytches....he gets all sorts of props that he does not deserve.

Chad = Rtard.....Hines = Punk

True story.
__________________
2014 Bengals........13-3, #1 seed in playoffs. That's gonna happen.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:39 AM
StLucieBengal's Avatar
StLucieBengal StLucieBengal is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 760
Rep Points: 736
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

WOW its come to this...... Maybe he can get a chance in the media.

its a shame. Feel bad for him, he really has nothing and thats sad.
__________________


Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:45 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: paradise
Posts: 4,214
Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
Helldogs night just got a little more interesting.
LOL.

I'm flattered you up brought my name. Your crush on me is really showing in full force here
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,948
Rep Points: 3894
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagehenry54 View Post

Chad = Rtard.....Hines = Punk

True story.
Hines = future HOF'er

True story.

Save your tears when he is inducted.

  1. Hines Ward's Hall of Fame credentials - Stats & Info Blog - ESPN

    espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/.../hines-wards-hall-of-fame-credentials
    Mar 20, 2012 Doug Pensinger/Getty Images A third-round pick in 1998, Hines Ward played in three Super Bowls and had 1000 career receptions. Hall of ...


  2. Hines Ward deserves to make Hall of Fame - AFC North Blog - ESPN

    espn.go.com/blog/.../hines-ward-deserves-to-make-hall-of-fame
    Mar 1, 2012 When Hines Ward decides to call it quits -- and he should definitely consider retiring as a Pittsburgh Steeler after the team announced it will ...


  3. Yeah, Hines Ward is a Hall of Famer After Isaac Bruce And a ...

    www.thebiglead.com/.../yeah-hines-ward-is-a-hall-of-famer...


    by Jason Lisk - More by Jason Lisk

    Mar 20, 2012 Now, he gets to retire having played his entire career as a Steeler, and the talk turns to his Hall of Fame chances. Hines Ward played hard, ...


  4. Ward's spot in Canton should be a matter of when not if ...

    profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/.../wards-spot-in-canton-should-be-a-...
    Mar 20, 2012 Hines Ward isn't remotely a Hall of Fame player. There are already too many players who have bootstrapped themselves into the HoF based ...


  5. Hines Ward will block his way into the Hall of Fame | Shutdown ...

    sports.yahoo.com/.../hines-ward-block-way-hall-fame-222935511.ht...
    Mar 20, 2012 From the blog Shutdown Corner: As a wide receiver, Hines Ward was very good. As a blocker at the wide receiver position, Ward was the best ...


  6. Hines Ward: Is he a Hall of Famer? [Poll] - Los Angeles Times

    articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/.../la-sp-sn-hines-ward-poll-20120321
    Mar 21, 2012 Hines Ward announced his retirement Tuesday after 14 years in the NFL, ... That means he'll be eligible for the Pro Football Hall of Fame in five ...


  7. Hines Ward Retirement: Steelers WR Begins Hall of Fame Debate ...

    bleacherreport.com/.../1112152-hines-ward-retirement-steelers-wr-be...
    Mar 20, 2012 A magical run came to an end Tuesday when famed Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward retired. A man known for his aggressive play ...


  8. Hines Ward: Pittsburgh Steeler Great Will Make Hall of Fame ...

    bleacherreport.com/.../1112837-hines-ward-pittsburgh-steeler-great-...
    Mar 20, 2012 Not to oversimplify things, but Hines Ward is a Hall of Fame player. It took all of three seconds to ask the question and answer it. No thought ...
Searches related to hines ward hof
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-31-2012, 08:20 PM
savagehenry54's Avatar
savagehenry54 savagehenry54 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 14,388
Rep Points: 37113
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Hines = future HOF'er

True story.

Save your tears when he is inducted.

  1. Hines Ward's Hall of Fame credentials - Stats & Info Blog - ESPN

    espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/.../hines-wards-hall-of-fame-credentials
    Mar 20, 2012 Doug Pensinger/Getty Images A third-round pick in 1998, Hines Ward played in three Super Bowls and had 1000 career receptions. Hall of ...


  2. Hines Ward deserves to make Hall of Fame - AFC North Blog - ESPN

    espn.go.com/blog/.../hines-ward-deserves-to-make-hall-of-fame
    Mar 1, 2012 When Hines Ward decides to call it quits -- and he should definitely consider retiring as a Pittsburgh Steeler after the team announced it will ...


  3. Yeah, Hines Ward is a Hall of Famer After Isaac Bruce And a ...

    www.thebiglead.com/.../yeah-hines-ward-is-a-hall-of-famer...


    by Jason Lisk - More by Jason Lisk

    Mar 20, 2012 Now, he gets to retire having played his entire career as a Steeler, and the talk turns to his Hall of Fame chances. Hines Ward played hard, ...


  4. Ward's spot in Canton should be a matter of when not if ...

    profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/.../wards-spot-in-canton-should-be-a-...
    Mar 20, 2012 Hines Ward isn't remotely a Hall of Fame player. There are already too many players who have bootstrapped themselves into the HoF based ...


  5. Hines Ward will block his way into the Hall of Fame | Shutdown ...

    sports.yahoo.com/.../hines-ward-block-way-hall-fame-222935511.ht...
    Mar 20, 2012 From the blog Shutdown Corner: As a wide receiver, Hines Ward was very good. As a blocker at the wide receiver position, Ward was the best ...


  6. Hines Ward: Is he a Hall of Famer? [Poll] - Los Angeles Times

    articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/.../la-sp-sn-hines-ward-poll-20120321
    Mar 21, 2012 Hines Ward announced his retirement Tuesday after 14 years in the NFL, ... That means he'll be eligible for the Pro Football Hall of Fame in five ...


  7. Hines Ward Retirement: Steelers WR Begins Hall of Fame Debate ...

    bleacherreport.com/.../1112152-hines-ward-retirement-steelers-wr-be...
    Mar 20, 2012 A magical run came to an end Tuesday when famed Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward retired. A man known for his aggressive play ...


  8. Hines Ward: Pittsburgh Steeler Great Will Make Hall of Fame ...

    bleacherreport.com/.../1112837-hines-ward-pittsburgh-steeler-great-...
    Mar 20, 2012 Not to oversimplify things, but Hines Ward is a Hall of Fame player. It took all of three seconds to ask the question and answer it. No thought ...
Searches related to hines ward hof


Maybe he makes the HOF, he's got a couple of rings and dudes who play on teams that win SBs get in even though they don't deserve it all the time. Although in spite of the fact he is a punk, he's more worthy than a lot of the dudes that are already in cuz the NFL HOF is a complete joke.
__________________
2014 Bengals........13-3, #1 seed in playoffs. That's gonna happen.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-31-2012, 09:55 PM
DrGonzo's Avatar
DrGonzo DrGonzo is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: satellite beach fl
Posts: 279
Rep Points: 441
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyWalker View Post
Stunt ****!
I'm just a big fake, like the moon landing and Marky Mark's hog in Boogie Nights and Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. I don't mean that completely unproved gay rumor, they're just both really phony.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkerone88 View Post
do not google dancing bear folks....
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-01-2013, 03:53 AM
rotobeast's Avatar
rotobeast rotobeast is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: erf
Posts: 1,696
Rep Points: 2888
Default Re: Chad Johnson viral sex tape - wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmith(DE) View Post
He's still going to the hall of fame right bengal fans? Clearly better than Hines Ward right Joe from Flo? Owait..
Chad will never make the HoF.
I've never thought he would.
Chad was a better WR than Hines.
Hines was a better all-around football player.

Chad was a goof, but done a lot of nice things for people.



__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.