Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-30-2012, 10:58 PM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,504
Rep Points: 13746
Default SFB...is this him?

Anyone remember this joker? I was just reading my inbox on youtube and came across a message that was sent to me from a steelergold1 poster. It was sent way back in may but I didnt notice it until yesterday. I spent about 5 minutes scrolling thru the insane posts on his wall when I noticed the word primate and monkey over and over. It immediately hit me that this guy was most likely the infamous SteelFairandBalanced. Anyway, decide for yourself

EDIT: took out direct link because there is some profanity

Enjoy

If you want to look him up, just type in steelergold1 in the search box and you can find his channel that way. Make your way to the comments section to see for yourself
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:16 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,723
Rep Points: 18558
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
Anyone remember this joker? I was just reading my inbox on youtube and came across a message that was sent to me from a steelergold1 poster. It was sent way back in may but I didnt notice it until yesterday. I spent about 5 minutes scrolling thru the insane posts on his wall when I noticed the word primate and monkey over and over. It immediately hit me that this guy was most likely the infamous SteelFairandBalanced. Anyway, decide for yourself

EDIT: took out direct link because there is some profanity

Enjoy

If you want to look him up, just type in steelergold1 in the search box and you can find his channel that way. Make your way to the comments section to see for yourself
Oh, it's definitely him. I saw a "his master" reply.
__________________
"We are the ones that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:19 AM
Cin726 Cin726 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,535
Rep Points: 2397
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
I noticed the word primate and monkey over and over.
This is where the laughter started.
__________________
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:43 AM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,337
Rep Points: 2381
Default Re: SFB...is this him?




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5PY4SXyHvY

And who is Toeey1?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.

Last edited by 6andcounting; 12-31-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:55 AM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,504
Rep Points: 13746
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Oh, it's definitely him. I saw a "his master" reply.
He is a sad individual indeed
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:56 AM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,504
Rep Points: 13746
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
I'm toeey1 on YouTube
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:59 AM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,337
Rep Points: 2381
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
I'm toeey1 on YouTube
I figured since you where the one to start this thread, but I thought it could have been a wild coinidence Toeey1 called him SFB on his channel earlier today and that someone else already discovered him.

And he was the guy who always said his family had season tickets from a different year in the 1960's, right? Because on Youtube it says his dad was the Steelers o-line coach from 1958 to 1974.

EDIT: I left a shout out to Smack Talk on his channel. It hasn't shown up yet though.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.

Last edited by 6andcounting; 12-31-2012 at 01:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-31-2012, 01:14 AM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,504
Rep Points: 13746
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
I figured since you where the one to start this thread, but I thought it could have been a wild coinidence Toeey1 called him SFB on his channel earlier today and that someone else already discovered him.

And he was the guy who always said his family had season tickets from a different year in the 1960's, right? Because on Youtube it says his dad was the Steelers o-line coach from 1958 to 1974.

EDIT: I left a shout out to Smack Talk on his channel. It hasn't shown up yet though.
His story changed all the time. First his dad had season tickets since '75 and then it went all the way back to the 60's. But of course he denied it was him. Said he has had the same moniker since 1998.

The guy supposedly has a private plane and makes a ton of money yet that isnt enough satisfaction for him. He has to get his rocks off trolling online
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-31-2012, 01:21 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: OBX
Posts: 8,768
Rep Points: 9798
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

SFB still better than Coltsfan.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:23 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,723
Rep Points: 18558
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
I figured since you where the one to start this thread, but I thought it could have been a wild coinidence Toeey1 called him SFB on his channel earlier today and that someone else already discovered him.

And he was the guy who always said his family had season tickets from a different year in the 1960's, right? Because on Youtube it says his dad was the Steelers o-line coach from 1958 to 1974.

EDIT: I left a shout out to Smack Talk on his channel. It hasn't shown up yet though.
Yep. He once told me that his dad was the Oline coach.
__________________
"We are the ones that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-31-2012, 10:14 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,358
Rep Points: 4284
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
Anyone remember this joker? I was just reading my inbox on youtube and came across a message that was sent to me from a steelergold1 poster. It was sent way back in may but I didnt notice it until yesterday. I spent about 5 minutes scrolling thru the insane posts on his wall when I noticed the word primate and monkey over and over. It immediately hit me that this guy was most likely the infamous SteelFairandBalanced. Anyway, decide for yourself

EDIT: took out direct link because there is some profanity

Enjoy

If you want to look him up, just type in steelergold1 in the search box and you can find his channel that way. Make your way to the comments section to see for yourself
How could rfaulk and beaker forget their daddy?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Obamas lies... 11-21-2014 10:39 PM SociopathicSteelerFan My alter is woodley and I approve this copypasta. -SSF
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Election Day Waste 11-06-2014 01:25 AM SociopathicSteelerFan You're cute when you're an alter. -SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Texas is about as... 11-09-2014 02:41 PM SociopathicSteelerFan I posted this rep message because no one likes me. :( -SSF
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-31-2012, 10:16 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,358
Rep Points: 4284
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Yep. He once told me that his dad was the Oline coach.

That proves roids can cause birth defects...dad must have taken em too.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Obamas lies... 11-21-2014 10:39 PM SociopathicSteelerFan My alter is woodley and I approve this copypasta. -SSF
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Election Day Waste 11-06-2014 01:25 AM SociopathicSteelerFan You're cute when you're an alter. -SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Texas is about as... 11-09-2014 02:41 PM SociopathicSteelerFan I posted this rep message because no one likes me. :( -SSF
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-31-2012, 10:28 AM
neek's Avatar
neek neek is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,939
Rep Points: 11149
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

SFB..... Haha, that guy was out of his mind.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Morning Star Morning Star is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,806
Rep Points: 2354
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
SFB..... Haha, that guy was out of his mind.
hey Jakie!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is online now
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: An undisclosed biological research facility.
Posts: 21,798
Rep Points: 62698
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
How could rfaulk and beaker forget their daddy?
We can't. Our fathers actually care about us.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:20 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,723
Rep Points: 18558
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
How could rfaulk and beaker forget their daddy?
Nope. He's old enough to be my Grandpa.
__________________
"We are the ones that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:45 PM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,504
Rep Points: 13746
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Arguing with him on youtube is as pointless as arguing with him on here
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:31 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,337
Rep Points: 2381
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
Arguing with him on youtube is as pointless as arguing with him on here
I gave a shout out to Smack Talk on his page. Did you see it?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Rattler's Avatar
Rattler Rattler is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edgewood
Posts: 7,791
Rep Points: 9504
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxdiscipline View Post
SFB still better than Coltsfan.
Which one?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:11 PM
browns town bengal's Avatar
browns town bengal browns town bengal is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: City of the Burning River
Posts: 9,504
Rep Points: 13746
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
I gave a shout out to Smack Talk on his page. Did you see it?
Yeah I saw it...I dont think he replied
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:13 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,337
Rep Points: 2381
Default Re: SFB...is this him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns town bengal View Post
Yeah I saw it...I dont think he replied
I bet you $20 bucks I can predict his response.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.